• Faction: storm
good video weird to see sin mass pk pov in waters looks so ****er up but good
ty nokisito
good vid ^^
ty boy

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
good vid meng... soon u will be as good as choton..

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
good vid meng... soon u will be as good as choton..
ty bro soon..

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
did anyone count the numbers? just curious
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
did anyone count the numbers? just curious

we were only 14..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
You are good, I have been thinking about you speechless and in awe. Those death chains, your perfect gameplay, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think you are an amazing sin to grace us with your presence on our guild, and I am of course talking about you. I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of texts and in game BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with skills as good as yours, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt. Nonetheless, good video.
Last Edit: Mar 04, 2015, 09:20 pm by ❄

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
You are good, I have been thinking about you speechless and in awe. Those death chains, your perfect gameplay, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think you are an amazing sin to grace us with your presence on our guild, and I am of course talking about you. I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of texts and in game BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with skills as goo as yours, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt. Nonetheless, good video.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO oh my god u are so down
Last Edit: Mar 04, 2015, 09:13 pm by AiZoX

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
You are good, I have been thinking about you speechless and in awe. Those death chains, your perfect gameplay, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think you are an amazing sin to grace us with your presence on our guild, and I am of course talking about you. I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of texts and in game BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with skills as good as yours, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt. Nonetheless, good video.
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! :monkey-26: :monkey-26: :monkey-26: *jumps like a fangirl on bieber concert, and starts my favourite song (Confident)*
best mystic and best artmaker (future pablo picaso and da vinci) blessed my thread with her presence  :tiger-25: :tiger-25: :tiger-25:
thankssss

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! :monkey-26: :monkey-26: :monkey-26: *jumps like a fangirl on bieber concert*
best mystic and best artmaker (future pablo picaso and da vinci) blessed my thread with her presence  :tiger-25: :tiger-25: :tiger-25:
thankssss
thats diogo meng LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
thats diogo meng LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
???????????????????????
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL EAT **** DINGO