Welcome back skype spammer :D

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Whenever I see Rev and Outcasts:

Good video. Still showing you got the competitive skill
and killer instincts when it comes to smashing the opponent.

10/10

The music fits the dramatic comeback...  ;)
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
What the ****? lol
Enemy is confused.

Offline Commitment

• Cool story
  • Characters: Commitment
  • Faction: Outcasts
Let's fkin gooooooo. Paas me die grolsch

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Let's fkin gooooooo. Paas me die grolsch
THE COMEBACK IS REAL!
Revvvvvvvvvvvv  :-* :-* :-*
Welcome back! :). Nice video there. ^^
The gods are back and rdi for make easi in enemi... good job my netherland brother
( L )

Offline Death

• Old Player
I like your character's face

Zirkon

Nice music...
nice video

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
how long till you rq again
your dogs are always loyal atleast you have that going, since winning pk isnt one of them  :smiley:
welcome back ? i guess
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
soooooo , the OC is coming back , wb Rev :-X

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
your dogs are always loyal atleast you have that going, since winning pk isnt one of them  :smiley:
welcome back ? i guess
Always loyal cause they know wats good mi man, 1 OC pt more chance against artifex than the whole alliance,
also dont act up on forums you are not PW gangster, step over the line and get hit with the sh1t

FOR ALL INFORMATION
OC will remain a small RPK guild of 2 PTs max - recruiting only selected players, will grow bigger in future when better opportunities

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
welcome back ? i guess

How can Xpendable core dare speak against other factions? You people are sell-outs that lost PK then merged into the faction you couldn't beat. If anything OC has more balls than you did, at least we continue the fight and don't join the winning team  :-\ OC with 1 party took on 4 guilds in video above and rekt easies. You should stick with your merge signets of 100+
Last Edit: Mar 04, 2015, 04:45 pm by Eviction

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
How can Xpendable core dare speak against other factions? You people are sell-outs that lost PK then merged into the faction you couldn't beat. If anything OC has more balls than you did, at least we continue the fight and don't join the winning team  :-\ OC with 1 party took on 4 guilds in video above and rekt easies. You should stick with your merge signets of 100+
feel tru. accept pain. xd

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu

you obviously don't know very much if you think xp disbanded cos of lost pk xd

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
Always loyal cause they know wats good mi man, 1 OC pt more chance against artifex than the whole alliance,
also dont act up on forums you are not PW gangster, step over the line and get hit with the sh1t

FOR ALL INFORMATION
OC will remain a small RPK guild of 2 PTs max - recruiting only selected players, will grow bigger in future when better opportunities
no need to cry was a question, i'll ask it agai next time also so dw

another unknown wanna be spitting out his trash trying to tie 2 sentences togheter and look smart.
good attempt doggy but you guessed wrong, better luck next time

also, can't wait to see you in pk, killing you is so much fun mi mayne
i feel like i'm dead