• Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
almost 3k view guy keep go

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
Vs Ownah + Insanity

Vs AiZoX + other unknowns

Vs Roberto Carlos

maybe theres a reason for his videos to have that many dislikes, that nova pw montage was a video where he recorded his wins only. On that video I was vit sharded and had 1st stage ornas while he was Josd sharded and has 2nd stage cube neck ;) despite that gear difference he still lost overall but we all know areashi only posts wins and im sure he did the same for robbert maxy and insanity. Also the reason while the only time he dared attacking me on epw was trying to stealth kill me and he ended up dying twice.. He knows all of this very well himself though oviously he wont admit it..

This is what happens on equal gear, besides I d be happy to 1v1 him anytime but like i said earlier he knows he wont get close to ticking my dn, therefore he will stick to hiding behind to fake scores, happy gaming dogs
Last Edit: Mar 04, 2015, 07:50 pm by AiZoX

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Vs Ownah + Insanity

Vs Roberto Carlos

over 1.7year ago
most recent and a few playoffs im not that tryhard to find
also our scored vs u so easy
i also forgot 15-1 at allies and that ice bridge zflashx and other unknowns seen all : ))
Last Edit: Mar 04, 2015, 07:51 pm by Maxy

Offline LOGAN PAUL

oh my god areashii is 1 of those who got fu cked most on this sv prolly cuz he's been so long here vs me 500-0 whenever i try thats why he turned to 2 spark stealther i wait him outside sz without tidal he fails to kill sutra run sz can name 50 people who can get clean score vs him so not much to talk about shiiter

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
MC vs leichester C. 1-0
Im getting big big money  :police:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
im making EPW entertaining again guys

When a group of people hate you and sit around trash talking you, give yourself a highfive, Mate. You is poppin'!

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
and you talk about the 2 matches where you didn't even get to fight 'cause he got dq-ed :) why would you win in event when you get sht on outside by him

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Can you keep fighting without vids tho and quoting them makes me laggy ty :police:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
lol guys,  I think I found Artifex/Xpendable

Offline niceKawK

• fight or flight
  • your choice
  • Characters: wiseKawK
  • Faction: #t69
almost 3k view guy keep go

time to monetize this sht  :)) :)) :))                           

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Nice video man  ;)

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
  • Faction: Xpendable
How can Xpendable core dare speak against other factions? You people are sell-outs that lost PK then merged into the faction you couldn't beat. If anything OC has more balls than you did, at least we continue the fight and don't join the winning team  :-\ OC with 1 party took on 4 guilds in video above and rekt easies. You should stick with your merge signets of 100+

I resent that  :sad:

On topic nice vid  :smiley:
Diogo-
bad ea, bad squad leader, bad squad,terrible person, good pk.

just kidding love you babe.

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
wow guize i see so many nerds that it makes me cry LOL get a life man , on topic OC#1

Vegas

gods retire,

You mean merge, it's not retiring if you join a new guild and play every day....

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Easy easy so many mad dogs still butthurt because best PW players in the universe(Xpendable) didn't join them

Vs Ownah + Insanity
Vs Roberto Carlos
Why don't I see videos of our 1v1's when I won 7-2, 8-0, 5-0 and 10-0  ??? ???