Epic Perfect World

Dress color

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Internet and all social networks exploded today with this st00pid picture of the dress and its colors.. So for you is it blue-black dress or white-gold? I see it white-gold and my girlfriend sees it as blue-black .-.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Depends on how long I stare at it for.
Once I lowered the brightness on my computer, it changed to blue.
In person it is actually blue. Part of it is the terrible lighting in the original picture.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
I tried everything to see it blue.. turning off lights, going outside, hanging upside down, adjusting monitor and such and i only see it white-gold.. I googled and i saw other pics of this piece but this pic in particular still same :s 
I know im color blind but this is just ridiculous

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy

Opulence

Lmao this story needs to die off my IG and fb. I see it black/blue, and they showed that the dress is that colour. xP

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
i see it as blue and gold.

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
Gold and white. Lmao
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
I see it black/blue, and they showed that the dress is that colour. xP
I bet we who see it white and gold are special and have special powers and if Apocalypse happens we will only survive :s You regular mortals are not special enough coz u see things normally

Last Edit: Feb 28, 2015, 02:01 am by Milan

Opulence

I bet we who see it white and gold are special and have special powers and if Apocalypse happens we will only survive :s You regular mortals are not special enough coz u see things normally

Lol ... their one scientific explanation was that if you see it white and gold you are happy if you see it blue and black you are having negative emotions. xD rubbish lol

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
- English Exam Question #22 -

"What did the author want to convey through the colours of the dress?"

- (A+) Student Answer -

"Although the dress can be viewed differently to everyone, due to the way the cones in their eyes absorb the altering rays of lights, it can be determined that this dress is in fact not coloured at all, therefore the colouring is simply based solely on how the observers vision portrays different elements of light. In essence, the author is stating all people think differently and see the world differently."

- My Answer -

"I believe some f#*king people just want to watch the world burn."

01.01.2016.♥

Offline Chronic

• Beginner
  • Lost among the miracles..
  • Characters: oNephilim
white - gold with my left eye  :shocked: black - blue with my right eye  :-X
Intersections in real time
The unbroken circle and dimensions of the mind
The tie that binds
The eternal tie that defines
The vanity of my insanity in due time

Angelica

I only see white gold no matter what angle

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
LOl pearl/nacre color/material dress... also maybe that guy needs a new cam? and i tho from start it was Cardboard crap not dress..  ._.'

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
Its fascinating how completely different colors human brain register. I know most people are annoyed by this dress by now and most are just commenting "On fk hell no this stupid sh again" but  again I never go annoyed because im still fascinated by  human perception to see same thing on different ways.
When i posted it, it was White-Gold and now i see it Blue-Black.