Epic Perfect World

I'm sure nothing can or will be done about this, but...

Offline Saphi

So as per my norm I was perusing the shops in west arch; when I come across a store with the title"Demonic Weapon" ...now when u open the shop it looks like your buying a demonic weapon token but this sneaky member has a G-16 weapon token there for 200m..Now I'm nearly positive that nothing can or will be done about this but I figured I'd throw it out there so maybe he'll sucker 1 less person.. In my opinion he earns the "D-Bag of the Week" status..What do u think??

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
theres always something that can be done :)
we will change all the icons to be diferent and easy to note how diferent they are :)

thx for pointing this out im sure u r not the only one with this kind of issue lol

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
Things like this reminds you to check carefully items that you're buying, scammers are everywhere..

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
There are two things any server must have for an authentic Perfect World experience: scammers and lag.
Cortimi - Demon Seeker
Cortimis - Demon Barbarian

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
but in this case we dont know if she/he just sold a real Demonic Weapon token, you cant list everything you gone sell in the topic ,so banning ppl with just a ss like this can be kinda harsh ,Or can a gm see what was put in a catshop and what was sold?

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Not as bad as the time I bought a token of luck for 4m thinking it was a best token lol that was on PWI tho. That's what being over eager gets ya though lolz
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

LeakyKitty

but in this case we dont know if she/he just sold a real Demonic Weapon token, you cant list everything you gone sell in the topic ,so banning ppl with just a ss like this can be kinda harsh ,Or can a gm see what was put in a catshop and what was sold?

+1 to this we don't really know 100% and E.T what you said should be done asap D:  - ''we will change all the icons to be diferent and easy to note how diferent they are '' as quoted by you ^.^

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas

Nope, He really is a scammer.. I saw him a week ago in the catshop selling same mold.

LeakyKitty

Oh dear o.o well good that we're informed now ^-^

Offline TaChalla

• Brony For Life !
Actually he is a scammer. Hes had that shop up for a few weeks now. this is from 4 days ago ...

I was going to make a thread about him but I was busy and never got around to it.
Character: RipKord
Class: Seeker
Level: 150
Faction: Halloween

Offline Keroh

I've been seeing that shop for a few weeks with that g16 being advertised as demonic. As long as it has been up shows that this person is more of an idiot then they think everyone else is.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we alrdy fixed this issue. but it will be updated on the next patch :/ since Agatio is busy with real life. as for the moment try to not fall for such schemes guys.