Epic Perfect World

Forum TW Map

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
I suppose there is no need for it and the possibility of pulling it off is '0', but I'll ask just in case.

Similar to how there is a live 'Player Rankings' view sheet on the Forums:

Is it possible to implement a live 'TW Map' view sheet aswell?
I can see how this is either impossible to do or just not needed, but it could be useful if possible.

Only asking because there is many a time when I can't get the chance to log for a while, but I need to check up on the new TW Map changes to see either the aftermath or current War Times.

There may be others in my shoes who would also find this beneficial.

For the players, please don't post silly 'You're stupid' comments. I am only asking if it is possible or impossible.
Last Edit: Feb 27, 2015, 02:22 am by Sylph✞
01.01.2016.♥

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
ummm, there was a thread that was created by gen. cipher but he/she quit and was then continued by steroids. but i think he stopped that also, no one has really updated that, was a good thread considering the time it took for one person to make it and be committed to updating it weekly.

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
[shadow=red,left]Yeah, if its possible, some players really wanted to see a TW update in forums. Also, I wish someone update the thread Gen. cipher started, that was a really informative thread. [/shadow]

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
 ;)
+1
if can make something like plyer ranking for factions too
to see what fac killed more c.c

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
Would be cool if there was a Live Version of the Map that updates automatically on the Forums, but for now I would love to say a huge thankyou to 'Rancorous a.k.a Ranny' for taking this into account and bringing back the Territorial Ware Reports thread <3

Means a great deal to see it back in action  ^-^

Link is here:

01.01.2016.♥

scatterer3

There was a thread made by a member named General+something and he kept it updated, but he's gone. Maybe a new pinned thread moderated by GM's would work? I think there's only the manual way, maybe Agatio can prove me wrong.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Would be cool if there was a Live Version of the Map that updates automatically on the Forums, but for now I would love to say a huge thankyou to 'Rancorous a.k.a Ranny' for taking this into account and bringing back the Territorial Ware Reports thread <3

Means a great deal to see it back in action  ^-^

Link is here:

Lol your welcome, I read the post and i said eh, why not xD

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Almost guaranteed impossible. With this games current engine I highly doubt that is possible

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
+1 , but as Agatio said about a similar thread, probably would require game code that only chinese developers have..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
-1, can log into game and click M which would be as easy as clicking it on forum. Seems like unnecessary work for site dev
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden