Epic Perfect World

Cannot mail faction several faction members

Offline Deja

• Weeble
  • Aquaflame, Oblivion
I am the merit tracker for my faction and need to send emails to all members at certain points. 2 weeks in a row I cannot send to several of my faction mates. Their mailboxes are locked. They couldn't all have maxed number of messages could they? I will give support a list of names if they want.
Calamondin, Sago
Bahia, Honeykins
Cobia, Scuppernong
Chipola, Docktor
---------------
Fatal_Blade
Arik, Amama
Taela,NatreEmbrace

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
Perhaps characters are deleted? I can't think of anything else at the moment

01.01.2016. ♥

bvanharjr

Max amount of letters in mailbox, or that they've blown up from getting too many.

If they haven't been logged on recently apparently that will auto-lock their mailbox.
Last Edit: Feb 25, 2015, 09:53 pm by HealerTid

Offline Deja

• Weeble
  • Aquaflame, Oblivion
I was also wondering if they were deleted characters. But they still are in our faction list so... Its 18 characters total I cannot mail, seems rather high to me to have all of them, even alts of same person, to all have too many emails in their box.
Calamondin, Sago
Bahia, Honeykins
Cobia, Scuppernong
Chipola, Docktor
---------------
Fatal_Blade
Arik, Amama
Taela,NatreEmbrace

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
I had a similar problem, i couldn't send mail to one of my alts, it said that mailbox is locked and i had 0 mail in it. I just had to log it in and the problem was fixed. Perhaps the characters in your factions haven't been logged on for a while so that's causing this... I don't know sorry, hopefully someone provides a better reason :(

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline Deja

• Weeble
  • Aquaflame, Oblivion
I had a similar problem, i couldn't send mail to one of my alts, it said that mailbox is locked and i had 0 mail in it. I just had to log it in and the problem was fixed. Perhaps the characters in your factions haven't been logged on for a while so that's causing this... I don't know sorry, hopefully someone provides a better reason :(
   I think that could be it. These players are the ones who have not increased merit from anywhere from 1 to 4+ weeks. Thanks for your replies!
Last Edit: Feb 25, 2015, 09:26 pm by Deja
Calamondin, Sago
Bahia, Honeykins
Cobia, Scuppernong
Chipola, Docktor
---------------
Fatal_Blade
Arik, Amama
Taela,NatreEmbrace

bvanharjr

That's something I never knew, and I've played this game for 5+ years. (not all on 1 server)

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
That's something I never knew, and I've played this game for 5+ years. (not all on 1 server)

Maybe it was a bug >.< just stating one of my experiences :/

01.01.2016. ♥