Epic Perfect World

EPW Blowing Artifex off

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Nice video music was op as always :police:
Wtb 140+/150 genie so i can holy path x4 maybe i get to hit someone next time, cause enemy kiting skills too good :'(

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Nice music and gameplay, op chat cover  :police:
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
xD was sutch good pk and nice vid like allways :))

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
thanks for feedback and comments guys, i'm also glad u liked this music  :normal-4:

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
WAS SO HARD, had to ep, no mercy
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
WAS SO HARD, had to ep, no mercy
i feel sorry for that squad  :sad:

Offline Xshade

• Characters: Xshade
  • Faction: Warning
nice pk 2 bad i mist it qq

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Was such a great pk .. i just got confused why they started some stupid conversation about '' deciding '' what guild go to what place to pk when we waited for them the whole time , stupid , but w.e. Pedja im proud tbh you made this video looks like i was in some DJ with max volume haha , i think this is the best wr video i've ever seen so far in Epic pw. Good job , And thank you Artifex for giving such nice pk also was enjoyable. '' Massacre '' would Pedro say i guess. Wasn't that hard to come pvp on your '' afk place '' right  ;)

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
nice pk 2 bad i mist it qq
ye too bad man, was really fun
Was such a great pk .. i just got confused why they started some stupid conversation about '' deciding '' what guild go to what place to pk when we waited for them the whole time , stupid , but w.e. Pedja im proud tbh you made this video looks like i was in some DJ with max volume haha , i think this is the best wr video i've ever seen so far in Epic pw. Good job , And thank you Artifex for giving such nice pk also was enjoyable. '' Massacre '' would Pedro say i guess. Wasn't that hard to come pvp on your '' afk place '' right  ;)
:normal-48: ty bby, and ye lol, the worldchat was pretty funny cuz of stupidity

Offline Methodical

• Edge of the Earth
  • best archer ever to live. Disagree? come find me..
  • Characters: Methodical
  • Faction: Outcasts
Pk last night,  :police:
nice video, epic music
Don't waste my time.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Noob artifex better luck next time haha.  On topic tho ignoring the obvious statement about number since you can see that from the minimap anyway, this was fun pk.  Nice video.
Last Edit: Feb 25, 2015, 05:29 pm by Cynix
I'm basically 40

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Nice video music was op as always :police:
Wtb 140+/150 genie so i can holy path x4 maybe i get to hit someone next time, cause enemy kiting skills too good :'(
Before buying that genie remind your self to buy hints how to kill something i heard Mentalista gives free so ask him ;). Our fac mates has life: uni,work and school not like you sitting at SP and trying to kill somethig 24/7, you have Pixels obsession Ik you remember that guy.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
Before buying that genie remind your self to buy hints how to kill something i heard Mentalista gives free so ask him ;). Our fac mates has life: uni,work and school not like you sitting at SP and trying to kill somethig 24/7, you have Pixels obsession Ik you remember that guy.
just lol, u think u're only fac that has guys that have work+school?  :normal-11:

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
let me laugh hoohohhhahah loool, if you guys have life then artifex wouldn't get 80+ online, and we get 60 ppl on with ho lol,

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Great video, music was OP.