Epic Perfect World

Teleporter in Dragonfang Village

Sero

Hello everyone :police:,

This post is to suggest a Banker & Teleporter addition to Dragonfang Village (South-southeast of the main map). This location is used as the starter region for Tideborns in PWI, though, not much ever happens there. I played both Tideborn classes a great deal during my time in PWI and absolutely loved being in/around the cities encompassing Raging Tides, and so did others. The music and scenery were incredible, so much that I occasionally afked there for that particular reason; I still do. However, excluding the main city (City of Raging Tides), you will not be able to find a banker in the neighboring towns. My suggestion is to have a teleporter and banker stationed somewhere in Dragonfang village. The teleporter would allow players a direct jump to the local as there currently isn't one. Additionally, the banker provides a means of storing items as we are all aware.
I personally don't see how it would negatively affect the game, in fact, it sounds like it would promote more people to stay there and may very well accommodate a new guild afk spot. Maybe it's more of a personal preference, however, I do think it would also be beneficial to the community. Hope it can be done!

Kind regards,
Sero.
Last Edit: Feb 25, 2015, 01:11 am by Sero

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
There's a teleporter that takes you directly to Raging Tides.  :P
Last Edit: Feb 25, 2015, 01:23 am by WorldsApart
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

bvanharjr

There already exists a teleporter that takes you directly to Raging Tides.

No need for a banker, nor another teleporter there. -1

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
This thing takes you directly to Raging Tides, free of charge. ;)

As for a banker, I don't think it's really necessary.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Sero

There already exists a teleporter that takes you directly to Raging Tides.

No need for a banker, nor another teleporter there. -1
This thing takes you directly to Raging Tides, free of charge. ;)

As for a banker, I don't think it's really necessary.
Seems there is a misunderstanding :3. I'm saying that the teleporter and banker be added to Dragonfang Village, not Raging Tides. The reason for the teleporter is that, it would allow players a direct teleport access to and from Dragonfang Village. I'm aware of the portal that takes you to Raging Tides, however, my request is specifically for Dragonfang Village not Raging Tides. :P

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Seems there is a misunderstanding :3. I'm saying that the teleporter and banker be added to Dragonfang Village, not Raging Tides. The reason for the teleporter is that, it would allow players a direct teleport access to and from Dragonfang Village. I'm aware of the portal that takes you to Raging Tides, however, my request is specifically for Dragonfang Village not Raging Tides. :P

Yes, but not many people even use/go to Dragonfang Village. O.o Sorry for misunderstanding though.

Sero

Yes, but not many people even use/go to Dragonfang Village. O.o Sorry for misunderstanding though.
I know. I thought if a teleporter was added, people would use that location more often, since they would have a direct teleportation access there. As of now, to get there, you'll either have to fly or use a mount.  :-\

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I know. I thought if a teleporter was added, people would use that location more often, since they would have a direct teleportation access there.  :-\

Hmmm yeah maybe, but would be up to Agatio for that.

Sero

Hmmm yeah maybe, but would be up to Agatio for that.
Right. Hope he decides to add it!  :smiley:
Last Edit: Feb 25, 2015, 08:19 pm by Sero