Epic Perfect World

Soochi's suggestions

infernchidhu

1)Meridians : Max it on all new chars // give more tries // make a stone craft able with EC. This is similar to doing cultivation, it is pointless pve, which doesn't help both parties. Like the GMs said putting it in donation store might make it too pay to win ish.

2)Mystics starting the game have to do a tedious quest line for their summons, another pointless PvE which benefits no one, should be made easier to get.

3)Seal of Jesus : Mystic heal steal skill cant be cast on targets 10 levels more, make SoG similar to avoid SoG on Ares boss.

4)Dragon Temple Revamp : Make the small non factored chest give significant rewards to make ppl do it, because it will be a good server wide pvp event. That way not only 1 faction will get rewards from the event everyweek, my idea was 120 Supply Tokens per chest, idk you can decide that.

5)Remove aggro of other mobs ( i forgot the names :( )

I forgot the other stuff i had in mind, but oh well this will do.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
+1 to all for once wasn't aimed to only improve himself

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1, especially meridian. It's frustrating and expensive to do on more than one or two characters, especially for those that don't pve that much for coins.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
1)Meridians : Max it on all new chars // give more tries // make a stone craft able with EC. This is similar to doing cultivation, it is pointless pve, which doesn't help both parties. Like the GMs said putting it in donation store might make it too pay to win ish.

2)Mystics starting the game have to do a tedious quest line for their summons, another pointless PvE which benefits no one, should be made easier to get.

3)Seal of Jesus : Mystic heal steal skill cant be cast on targets 10 levels more, make SoG similar to avoid SoG on Ares boss.

4)Dragon Temple Revamp : Make the small non factored chest give significant rewards to make ppl do it, because it will be a good server wide pvp event. That way not only 1 faction will get rewards from the event everyweek, my idea was 120 Supply Tokens per chest, idk you can decide that.

5)Remove aggro of other mobs ( i forgot the names :( )

I forgot the other stuff i had in mind, but oh well this will do.

1)No. I'd still rather to get them with donation points which you'd be able to easily buy ingame, Also because my old characters wouldn't get it.
2)Yes please... I had the struggle twice and i dont want people to suffer the same thing.
3)Yesssssssss...
4)idk about this one.
5)...?
Last Edit: Feb 25, 2015, 12:30 am by Mira

icyyuki

+1 good suggestions  ^-^

Vegas

I don't think it's possible to change skills that much. Sounds pretty complicated

+1 to the rest because I hate PvE

Offline RNGesus

• Faction: Retired
 :police: Agreed with the meridian one

infernchidhu

+1 to all for once wasn't aimed to only improve himself
actually it is, im planning to make mystic with EC i farm from ares to push ppl on water reduce mobs in DT and challenge demon archers for 1v1 without mobs slowing my ct in worms afk spot to feel good about myself in general, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
actually it is, im planning to make mystic with EC i farm from ares to push ppl on water reduce mobs in DT and challenge demon archers for 1v1 without mobs slowing my ct in worms afk spot to feel good about myself in general, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

:tiger-9:

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
1. No cause there is no such thing as "pointless pve" especially since this is first of all a pve server
2. No cause of the same reason
3. Yes please
4. i couldnt care less
5. yes too pls i hate it when Kun Kun aggros me in mass pvp around Silver Pool :p
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Haha, yeah... no.

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
+1 if still balances the game.
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
+1 for everything except meridian thing

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I agree with maxed meridian for new characters and all the summon skills for mystics.