Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director
  • Characters: time
  • Faction: Outcasts☆ 2018
Add max meridian to the donation shop.
Last Edit: Feb 24, 2015, 06:15 am by Zhake

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
-1 You can already buy your way to 150 and donate for all the damas you could ever want. Besides, if this were to be added it would be a huge disadvantage to free players.

My meridian isn't maxed out on any of my characters yet, but I like the idea of something that you can't buy your way around.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Wines

• Custom title?
  • Characters: Wines
  • Faction: Tempted
-1 Coins are free anyways go and do it the old fashioned way.. if i wanted to pay to play id go to pwi instead and just pay alll i can to max myself out

icyyuki

-1 all you need is patience  :-[

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Damas are in shop as well as all the titles and I think Meridian would just be too much. Coins are very easy to get here and Meridian doesn't require much effort anyway. (Reworded.  :rolleyes:   )
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I don't want to get moderated but why did you delete my post? even 100 HP is alot in mass pk and what about the phy/magic attack stats? it gives like 4-5k phy att for an EA and that's ALOT

Not trying to go off-topic, just saying that those stats aren't useless ; )

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
Don't complain, I quit PWI almost year ago and my char was missing only 2 gates (could spend 3 pills/day). Here it's really easy to max meridian... but some ppl are just too lazy to random click 50times a day  :normal-3:
.                                                                                                     

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Neutral..
In a way would be nice to have it added on the shop , let's say for 10 donation points, considering those status are a pretty decent boost, but in the other hand it's nice to have something you can't just "buy your way" out , and need to work on. However Meridian is extremelly luck based and be really annoying. Now imagine for people with more then one char...

Damas are in shop as well as all the titles and I think Meridian would just be too much. Coins are very easy to get here and Meridian doesn't require much effort anyway. (Reworded.  :rolleyes:   )

Those status , on EPW at least, are really good, and they do make a difference.
Not long ago , when a friend came back to EPW, i recall him losing 1vs1's and complaining about due to a tiny difference in damage, untill he realized he had no meridian at all. Today with full meridian the difference is fairly decent.

Just my opinion
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director
  • Characters: time
  • Faction: Outcasts☆ 2018
Don't complain, I quit PWI almost year ago and my char was missing only 2 gates (could spend 3 pills/day). Here it's really easy to max meridian... but some ppl are just too lazy to random click 50times a day  :normal-3:
Meridian isn't a problem for me, as I've had my mg for long enough to max it. This is a suggestion meant to benefit future alts and new players that want to PvP with true endgame, without having to wait on a luck based system.

I'm not saying that meridian is difficult. I'm saying it's tedious, like titles, and it's something that people will be willing to donate for (or buy donation points with ec for) since the stat boots are more than worth it.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
-1 You just need patience.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
-1 No. Bad enough you can be lazy and donate for titles we don't need Meridian to be added.  :rolleyes:

Offline RNGesus

• Faction: Retired
I agree with this, when someone made new char and they realized there are a lots of things to do including meridian they would probably log off because it takes too much time

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
-1. I did meridian on 5 chars, you can donate for a lot of things already.  :sad:

Offline Remmy

• Characters: Embry | Amora | Remmy
  • Faction: Apollumi
+1/-1

I have 17 150 active characters. About 3/4 of them are max meridian. The rest are close. Those damn gates are a problem tho and can be quite tedious to get past.

I understand the want to add it to be able to buy with points and be instant PK ready, but as previously stated. Not hard to do it and I get on all 17 of my characters every Saturday to do Ares and when I finish I make sure to do their Meridian.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
All my characters are maxed, its not hard.
Meridian the game of chance.
(some people just want everything to be so simple) :rolleyes: