Epic Perfect World

patch 103 or na ?

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
so the update was suposed to be on fryday or today.... any info idea...

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Patch during TW go
I'm basically 40

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
When I said Friday or Monday I was hoping that PW CN would already release new patch with content like fashion or flights, but sadly there was no patch this week. So their last patch when they actually added something was on 3rd Feb. 
http://w2i.wanmei.com/download/down_patch.htm

PW CN usually releases their patches every Tuesday morning our time (rarely Wednesday). So if I waited these 2 more days from Monday it could actually pay off and we'd have more content added.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
before you quote me that we had some custom fashion ready that is not even pw china so plz think twice before doing that...

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
before you quote me that we had some custom fashion ready that is not even pw china so plz think twice before doing that...
Click on the Aga's quote??
Peope already asked in friday why is there no patch and he said he is waiting on PWCN to release new content and add that too to patch. He don't want patching 5 times to add 10 new things.
So patch will be few days after monday
Now apologize to me

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Click on the Aga's quote??
Peope already asked in friday why is there no patch and he said he is waiting on PWCN to release new content and add that too to patch. He don't want patching 5 times to add 10 new things.
So patch will be few days after monday
Now apologize to me
sure lets add buged fashion like the one that we have frorm pw cn instead of add the one that works good and not glitched... plz don't even reply on this post if you have no idea... i'm serching for ppl that have a good idea of what is going on. Not from somebody that will quote everything that dev says...

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
i'm serching for ppl that have a good idea of what is going on. Not from somebody that will quote everything that dev says...
:normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:
When u try to help someone with answers and he still has no clue
Sorry i won't replay anymore because it doesn't matter what devs said only matter why is not there when u ask for it..

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
sure lets add buged fashion like the one that we have frorm pw cn instead of add the one that works good and not glitched... plz don't even reply on this post if you have no idea... i'm serching for ppl that have a good idea of what is going on. Not from somebody that will quote everything that dev says...

*sigh* why so rude?
i asked about the patch and what Milan quoted was Agatios answer to it, he just wanted to put more stuff together in a somewhat bigger patch.
Here: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=23296.0 its at the bottom of the page

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

*sigh* why so rude?
i asked about the patch and what Milan quoted was Agatios answer to it, he just wanted to put more stuff together in a somewhat bigger patch.
Here: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=23296.0 its at the bottom of the page

how is that rude the other patch says 102 i'm asking for the future patch 103 his reply is not wat i'm looking for and the reply that quote dosen't help at all plz read what i ask...

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I asked about the patch v103 in the thread about patch v102 and what milan quoted was the answer of agatio about the patch that he originaly said we would be getting friday or monday (patch v103)
why wont you just bother reading?

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I'll be waitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing :normal-47: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

• MadHatter Alice
  • Alice: How long is forever? White Rabbit: Sometimes just one second.
how is that rude the other patch says 102 i'm asking for the future patch 103 his reply is not wat i'm looking for and the reply that quote dosen't help at all plz read what i ask...

and my guess is you have not read the link.....yes rude.

believe it or not the answer is staring you in the face...provided by people you have been rude to in return for helping you.

Now onto something more important (hopefully) in this patch...

fassssssshhhhhhiiiooonn!!!  :tiger-39: :tiger-48: :tiger-48: :tiger-48: :tiger-48: :tiger-48: :tiger-48: :tiger-48: :tiger-48: :tiger-48: :tiger-48:
Last Edit: Feb 23, 2015, 09:26 am by ᏁᎩᎷᎮᏂᎧᎩᏗ

ºO•❤•.¸✿¸.•❤•.❀•.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
just checkin on patch status 

>>
<<.....
nope.......
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type

So who the *** you wanna hear from then if what aga has said isn't enough?
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
So who the **** you wanna hear from then if what aga has said isn't enough?
The Great Lord of Kentucky Fried Chicken.

@Unraveling - Maybe you bother reading what people say and not be rude to them, they tried explaining why there isn't patch yet.

If what dev says doesnt matter (that being Aga), ask a KFC worker. He gonna know. Cuz why not?
Dev dont matter.  :sad:

Yes I'm being rude.