Epic Perfect World

SoG during Ares.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
In my opinion, the people telling others to SoG should be banned as well, not just the SoGers.

Well i more meant that i say im sogging when i'm on my barb for example but lol no as long as ppl dont insult others massivly i don't think they should be banned for w/e they say.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i still vote for making SoG a squadbuff and not being able to cast on enemy... would solve all problems
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

scatterer3

I swear to holy god, I will log cleric each saturday and sog ares till midnight, let's play then. I am freaking tired of this bs.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I swear to holy god, I will log cleric each saturday and sog ares till midnight, let's play then. I am freaking tired of this bs.
ban plis gm

scatterer3

A permanent bless effect but instead reduce boss's HP?

scatterer3

lol how about this... we do racewise ares event on one day of the week.... we got 5 races ->monday->friday... so only elf toons have to deal with SoG  :normal-47:

This sounds good, +1.

scatterer3

Or make a freaking PvE skill to remove sog from mobs, shouldn't be hard.

Offline Death

• Old Player
How about making Ares quest like one of those survival quests in Cube? So Ares would be immune to damage and all you have to do is to survive a period of time? Maybe also put some mobs so bp users could regain a bit of health...

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
This thread is part of the reason why people are sogging Ares. They do it because everyone and their mother throws a b!tchfit. If people want eps to stop sogging Ares, then stop giving them the motivation to. c:

I'm just gonna leave this here. Eventually the people that are doing this for sh!ts and giggles are gonna get tired of it if you stop giving them a reason to SoG. It won't stop everyone, but it'll make the people that do it to troll get bored.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

bvanharjr

Sog overwrites it.

scatterer3

Sog overwrites it.

doesn't matter, as long as it has low HP

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
 remove skill from game esy gf  :))

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
Lower the boss Pdef, lower its HP and make it have and make it have same as sog effect at 90% reduce damage taken, therefore even if someone sog it will be pointless :)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Lower the boss Pdef, lower its HP and make it have and make it have same as sog effect at 90% reduce damage taken, therefore even if someone sog it will be pointless :)

I think agatio mentioned before it was impossible to give the boss a bless effect

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
Then make it as FSP last boss, giving full chi and if you don't waste it on 3 spark you die?