Epic Perfect World

SoG during Ares.

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
Small suggestion about Ares event. I know there have been threads about sog during ares but I'll try again, since I don't know for what reason they didn't work out. If not permanent, this may be a temporary solution.

As sogging Ares isn't good for anything other than to annoy hundreds of people, here is what I would like to suggest. GMs can't check on everybody in there, but maybe people who hate the soggers as much as I do could record themselves doing Ares and if they catch ppl sogging, they could post the video here on this thread (or anywhere for that matter). Doing this enables GMs to effectively punish haters cuz they don't have to be at Ares for the entire duration of the event. Something like stating the date and maybe the name of the cleric in the video could work, such as by opening the event menu for time and date.

I do not know if this is the way to go so let's hear some opinions. Remember, this is just a suggestion. Tell me why it would or would not work, and preferably a better way to get rid of this problem.

Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
i agree on this .. ares take allot of time whit meny runs sog'd to end off it -.-

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
+1million on that one
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Actually...provided the person has a computer that can handle recording and Ares at the same time...this might work.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Actually...provided the person has a computer that can handle recording and Ares at the same time...this might work.

especially since you wouldn't be able to have "show important players only" turned on to be able to see who's doing it... LOL  :normal-11: :normal-11: good luck to whoever's willing

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Honestly, I think it would just be easier to just make him immune to SoG like he is with HF/etc. lol
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Honestly, I think it would just be easier to just make him immune to SoG like he is with HF/etc. lol
It was suggested before to buff him with reduce damage taken and reduce his HP, nothing was done though

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
It was suggested before to buff him with reduce damage taken and reduce his HP, nothing was done though

Yeah I remember that. I know that would be easier for you all than to have someone worry about recording it and trying to bring in alts and staying alive, etc.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
The boss is already imminue to SoG, you can't make it imminue to a buff

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
The boss is already imminue to SoG, you can't make it imminue to a buff

I know, but I was saying hypothetically. >.>

Offline Woda

especially since you wouldn't be able to have "show important players only" turned on to be able to see who's doing it... LOL  :normal-11: :normal-11: good luck to whoever's willing
for the record, you don't have to do it. If you don't mind about sog then you have my blessing but for the people who do hate it so much that they'd be willing to try and catch others, it might be viable.

I agree, but since this hasn't happened yet, I thought I'd give it another shot this way.

So far everybody agrees about the topic but not how it should be fixed. Any other ideas?
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Couldn't you just change the type of boss  to one that SoG doesn't work on? Or does SoG work on everything?

Maybe skin too >.> Ares is lookin' kind of basic these days.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Dont give quest to clerics they can auto take the reward on different quest :police:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Lets just make it have 420k hp and call it a day..  No time to sog if boss get heirobug by 200 pinoys.  All sog spammers will need -99 chan for make pve anger.  Go gm change fast
I'm basically 40

Offline Woda

Lets just make it have 420k hp and call it a day..  No time to sog if boss get heirobug by 200 pinoys.  All sog spammers will need -99 chan for make pve anger.  Go gm change fast
I like this idea, but it would kill the idea behind the event
Yes i know u're joking :c