I don't feel like sharing any dreams tho, too personal :normal-9:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
Well, yesterday I had a really, REALLY weird dream. There was a man so extraordinarily beautiful, who was grabbing a red bloody rose while he was sitting on the summit of a mountain and he kept saying to me "A woman with pale blue skin, was seeking a man with pale blue skin. They were so unique in their pale blue skin that the nature itself had forsaken themselves. Then the man walked next to the woman who we saught for many years and they didn't notice. So they never knew, they never knew, that there was another creature with his skin being pale blue.". I swear to God it's one of the creepiest dreams I've ever had. Then he fell of the summit, fell on the thorns of his rose and as he was bleeding, I kissed him and said "Goodbye (name)". I'm dying to remember the name >.<

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
Well, yesterday I had a really, REALLY weird dream. There was a man so extraordinarily beautiful, who was grabbing a red bloody rose while he was sitting on the summit of a mountain and he kept saying to me "A woman with pale blue skin, was seeking a man with pale blue skin. They were so unique in their pale blue skin that the nature itself had forsaken themselves. Then the man walked next to the woman who we saught for many years and they didn't notice. So they never knew, they never knew, that there was another creature with his skin being pale blue.". I swear to God it's one of the creepiest dreams I've ever had. Then he fell of the summit, fell on the thorns of his rose and as he was bleeding, I kissed him and said "Goodbye (name)". I'm dying to remember the name >.<

That sounds freaking awesome!

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
i once dreamed being the world most powerful man and with my unlimited power i finally achieved peace in this world but suddenly dark forces attacked me and the world was being shattered once again i realized the dark force was my alarm waking me up for school  :'(

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
That sounds freaking awesome!
It was somehow romantic but yet I was affraid T^T. Your dream was way better than mine though. <3

Zilara

I usually don't dream, but when I do...I end up not remembering anything few minutes after waking up. I am lucky  :normal-25:

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
I usually don't dream, but when I do...I end up not remembering anything few minutes after waking up. I am lucky  :normal-25:
Awwh, well if it is a nightmare, you are lucky but what if it was a wonderful dream?  :-[

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
I have blackscreens all the time in my dreams

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
one dream i was chilling with my homie tomislav but we were in mariocart racing (like in the game) and he was a fkn sheep, the end
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
I have blackscreens all the time in my dreams
Awwh
one dream i was chilling with my homie tomislav but we were in mariocart racing (like in the game) and he was a fkn sheep, the end
Sounds...interesting lol

Zilara

Awwh, well if it is a nightmare, you are lucky but what if it was a wonderful dream?  :-[

Wonderful dreams are like unicorns to me  :normal-2:

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Dreams good for heath but i never remember them. last time i saw ET chase me with his 6 hands and legs,,,how pathetic   :normal-9: :normal-12: :normal-9:

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop