• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
Good night everyone and sweet Dreams~. I'll post my today's dream tommorow~

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
some of you have such weird dreams....

But well, most of my dreams i always end up burning someone. Bc i like flames ok.... :'(

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
hey
Had a recurring zombie apocalypse dream last year i can remember that. Only this time I knew I was dreaming.. When I got to a certain part in the dream I realized we would eventually meet up with somebody and as soon as I realized this my gf decided to call him. Its weird cause the first time I dreamt this we just randomly met up with him and did not call him, now as she was calling him I kept telling her to hang up cause that wasn’t how its supposed to happen. Well he ended up answering and had no idea who she was so she hung up. ten seconds later she gets a call from herself with a very creepy and distorted voice telling her not to call him again and to let it just happen, I woke up after that. What could that mean I’ve never had a dream where I knew I was dreaming and knew what was gonna happen next and I’m only 24,  so it kinda creeper me out :normal-9:

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
some of you have such weird dreams....

But well, most of my dreams i always end up burning someone. Bc i like flames ok.... :'(
You may be a serial killer who knows :c or even an arsonist, hence you like flames *giggles*

Beatrice♥

I may can share this scary dream or should I say a nightmare, seems like 2 weeks ago.
It was all about my death. First story is, a hit by a gun and too much blood gone. And lastly (this is really crazy), it was my mother who told me that I'll be a sacrifice. I was laying down to the floor and crying while she's preparing for a food, then, she stood up holding a knife and pointed it into my left eye and suddenly she press it in til' she reach my brain ( I almost die ), after that when she pulled out the knife, she slashed some meat from my right foot for the ingredient of the food. Crazy right? XD What made me awake was the drop of water from the bathroom beside my room ( Luckily  :)))
Last Edit: Feb 22, 2015, 10:54 pm by Beatrice♥

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
hey
Had a recurring zombie apocalypse dream last year i can remember that. Only this time I knew I was dreaming.. When I got to a certain part in the dream I realized we would eventually meet up with somebody and as soon as I realized this my gf decided to call him. Its weird cause the first time I dreamt this we just randomly met up with him and did not call him, now as she was calling him I kept telling her to hang up cause that wasn’t how its supposed to happen. Well he ended up answering and had no idea who she was so she hung up. ten seconds later she gets a call from herself with a very creepy and distorted voice telling her not to call him again and to let it just happen, I woke up after that. What could that mean I’ve never had a dream where I knew I was dreaming and knew what was gonna happen next and I’m only 24,  so it kinda creeper me out :normal-9:
Being aware that you're dreaming is called lucid dreaming.

Anyway, I rarely remember my dreams.  :'(

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
tell me u were trolling pls  :normal-2:

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Being aware that you're dreaming is called lucid dreaming.

Anyway, I rarely remember my dreams.  :'(
yep whatever,and this kind of dreaming just remind me of inception movie
Last Edit: Feb 22, 2015, 11:07 pm by Clones

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I have movie dreams that usually last a long time and I want to keep "watching" so I end up missing my classes a lot cos I oversleep xd

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Well since i find this thread so funny and nice. Im sharing some of my dreams. Mostly i dream alot of those who i think daily , the ones i love , the ones i wish that i could be with. There is 1-2 persons i really wish to meet , those are Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki , from Supernatural. And somehow i manage to dream alot about them, like we are really good friends and we spend one day all together having fun , laughing , i always wake up with a smile on my face , i am just happy , thinking how sweet it would be...
- Now. Sometimes i dream alot of terror things like , something scary is chasing me , screaming , full of blood , trying to get to me .. i mean something really scary ._. , and when that happens i just keep screaming : WAKE UPPP , WAKE UPPPPP STUPID DREAM, AMG IM GONNA DIE TODAY ! ... or sometimes i just dream about me playing playstation and suddenly zombies , scary things , start coming out from television , and all i do is try to turn off the playstation by pressing the buttom , sometimes it works ... sometimes well.. i just die  :sad:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
tell me u were trolling pls  :normal-2:
I'm basically 40

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
When I dream it's either war or trapped in a building with no way out.  :-[

Offline 𝙆𝙮𝙪𝙙𝙤

• Characters: _Kyudo_
  • Faction: Nostalgia
Uhhh I can't remember my last dream, BUT TO SUBSTITUTE ... When Agatio has a dream it's of the server getting DDOS'D that leads to him waking up in a panic attack. ~ Kthxbai  ;) ... also Agatio please don't hate me  :-\
Last Edit: Feb 23, 2015, 12:14 am by __Kyudo__

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
This was a fairly recent dream, but it was a week or so ago, so it's a bit foggy.

Somehow, this dream involved a co-worker of mine and another guy.  This guy was about to kill her with a heavy object to the chest, and I save her, but it turns out to be a ploy to kill me and I get the stone instead.  I woke up breathless (literally).  I always have dreams about dying, but this was by far the scariest ever. 

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)