Epic Perfect World

★D R E A M S★

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
Hi there! This thread is all about Dreams, you all know what a dream is, don't you? Well, I decided to make a thread, in which everyone out there could describe his experiences with the Dream World. What I mean is every time you're seeing a weird dream and you feel the need to share it with anyone, you may post it in here. (No perverted dreams! Show mercy.)
You can always find a member here that may have a reasonable exegesis as well. (Exegesis=Explanation).
Thriller-like dreams allowed, but please keep it classy with your descriptions!
 I may post some of my dreams if this topic goes well, too!
Oh, and off-topic comments will be deleted.
 Have fun everyone!
Sincerely yours,
Eternity

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
oh i thought its new guild thread ok
So, i mostly have some weird "end of the world" dreams.. Idk why.. Im really optimistic person.
I love feeling when i'm falling in my dreams. I don't know how to describe it but im sure most ppl have experienced that.  Well, i don't think Im liking it while Im dreaming but its awesome when it wakes you up. Like mini orgasm.
I can't describe whole dream because they mostly not connected and its really random stuff with people i know in real life

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
oh i thought its new guild thread ok
So, i mostly have some weird "end of the world" dreams.. Idk why.. Im really optimistic person.
I love feeling when i'm falling in my dreams. I don't know how to describe it but im sure most ppl have experienced that.  Well, i don't think Im liking it while Im dreaming but its awesome when it wakes you up. Like mini orgasm.
I can't describe whole dream because they mostly not connected and its really random stuff with people i know in real life
I think that when you have the feeling of falling, your brain thinks that you're dying so it's trying to wake you up or something like this. I think most people have experienced that :P

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I think that when you have the feeling of falling, your brain thinks that you're dying so it's trying to wake you up or something like this. I think most people have experienced that :P

"Some also claim common movements in dreams, such as falling or feeling like you are walking through quicksand, is the astral body in action."
Got some friends who believe in spirit world and astral projection. Falling in dreams is result of  force bringing your spiritual body back into physical body  :P

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
My dreams are usually very vivid and include running from someone, exploring the world and such... Nothing too special or dramatic, but i guess i know the psychological explanation why i'm dreaming of the things i do :)
Best dream, talking to an...angel i guess (but it wasn't) about worlds creation, you know why are we all here and such. Whoever put us here did a lousy job creating all the idiots haha. And the...angel thing was replying (i don't remember the answers) and then he was really sad and looked at me and said it doesn't matter cuz i will forget about it anyway.. i did forget, but i remember him, and how sad he was...
Yeah my dreams are either really dull or..something like that :D let me know if you think i'm crazy i'll sign up into the crazy house XD

01.01.2016. ♥

Angelica

somehow people always die in my dreams  :normal-9:

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
Most of the time I am being chased by spiders  or horses :-X

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
WALK IN MOON AND IM STONED :normal-2: :normal-1: :normal-2:

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
ONE DAY I DREAM THAT ALSO AHAHHA YOU JUST READ MY MIND

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Okay so most of my dreams are about 85+ year old women who I make the sexy time with. I am 21 and I think this is ok.  Old woman have very few tooth and make good with the suckityslurpathy yes. My previous dream was with woman name Betty White.
She is veri qt ok.  I make the shabalabadingdong in her and then she give me many of this candy surely you know of it yes.
I eat all of the candy from glass bowl on her coffee table and then pass out before she comes back with plate of food telling me that I am too skinny need eat why my mom no feed me wtf.

Then I wake up.

I should probably get back to writing this research paper but I keep getting distracted ok bye
I'm basically 40

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
My dreams are usually very vivid and include running from someone, exploring the world and such... Nothing too special or dramatic, but i guess i know the psychological explanation why i'm dreaming of the things i do :)
Best dream, talking to an...angel i guess (but it wasn't) about worlds creation, you know why are we all here and such. Whoever put us here did a lousy job creating all the idiots haha. And the...angel thing was replying (i don't remember the answers) and then he was really sad and looked at me and said it doesn't matter cuz i will forget about it anyway.. i did forget, but i remember him, and how sad he was...
Yeah my dreams are either really dull or..something like that :D let me know if you think i'm crazy i'll sign up into the crazy house XD
Such a dream :o Could have been an angel for real maybe...
somehow people always die in my dreams  :normal-9:
Same here  :normal-27:
Most of the time I am being chased by spiders  or horses :-X

Horses? :x
:monkey-24:
Okay so most of my dreams are about 85+ year old women who I make the sexy time with. I am 21 and I think this is ok.  Old woman have very few tooth and make good with the suckityslurpathy yes. My previous dream was with woman name Betty White.
She is veri qt ok.  I make the shabalabadingdong in her and then she give me many of this candy surely you know of it yes.
I eat all of the candy from glass bowl on her coffee table and then pass out before she comes back with plate of food telling me that I am too skinny need eat why my mom no feed me wtf.

Then I wake up.

I should probably get back to writing this research paper but I keep getting distracted ok bye
Dude... your bae is so beautiful.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
was dreaming of giving someone a cookie.... and then i realized.... why the eff i was sharing a cookie....and then...the cookie tried to eat me.... so i pulled out a bazooka and aimed it at the cookie.... and we somehow managed to go to the fair idk why....

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
was dreaming of giving someone a cookie.... and then i realized.... why the eff i was sharing a cookie....and then...the cookie tried to eat me.... so i pulled out a bazooka and aimed it at the cookie.... and we somehow managed to go to the fair idk why....
omg no

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
i always have such an original dreams , like being naked in middle of street XD
human body parts*too much hannibal i guess*... also one creepy ghost all in black trying to stab me xD and no matter were i go his stand near.. smiling *-* also hate when i try to scream .. and no voice QQ and when i cant run , its like frozen or slow motion

Offline Monti

• Old Player
 :tiger-32: The apocalypse decided to happen in my dream and the only way to 'make the world normal again' was by cutting off my fingers and toes. I watch to much of The Walking Dead.