Epic Perfect World

Increase EA Accuracy

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
Never played EA on this server but as a Seeker that fought nice number of them, there have been times where they missed their critical skills or killing shots, and even with my dex build which gives me nice evasion for a HA, they still did miss me alot for a class that is supposed to have the highest/very high accuracy. And i wont say that it doesnt hurt being hit by an EA cuz that would be a lie, and if theres an EA claiming that they cant hurt a Seeker properly then im sorry but u have to ask around for an advice. They have nice damage even against my def state. But that doesnt mean i dont want them to hit me more because it is very annoying to miss those hits that u absolutely have to hit especially in ranged combat. So yes i will agree that EA could use a boost in accuracy, i wouldnt see it as being game breaking.

Offline RNGesus

• Faction: Retired
a bit of topic but how do you get that eva title anyway? sounds usefull

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Hmm, this suggestion is better than the tome idea because you still need to sacrifice defence if you want to use str tome and gain more accuracy. Unconfirmed formula on pw wiki says %evade = (evasion -1)/(2*accuracy + evasion -1), so for your case it would be somewhere near 1,09%. Now, with 30% accuracy more it would be 0,83%. I don't think it would make a lot of difference, so I +1.
Tome idea is still better. And more classes could benefit from it.

That actually made me think if you're talking about missing on archer who have 10k dodge lol
But..
-1, barely happens with my 1028 dex and 20k acc.
They talk about casual players not hackers like you  :police:
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Cody

• Characters: Chespin
  • Faction: Hypocrites
Tome idea is still better. And more classes could benefit from it.
They talk about casual players not hackers like you  :police:
woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

www.hoguild.com
[12/26/2014 10:46:18 AM] Pedro: TW towers are affected by base structures

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The OP is referring to his important skills missing on arcane targets, but adding +30% acc. which is ~2.4k accuracy would not change a thing in this matter due to how game mechanics work or would increase the hit rate from 97% to 98% on arcanes when using magic ring AT VERY BEST.
The only thing that would change would be the hit rate on light and heavy armor classes, but this is not what OP is complaining about as far I understood? And I don't see why the class should have special treatment if they already have -chant blessing.
BM in r8 DPH build is having up to 12k accuracy, while archers accuracy can go up to 17k with the "proper" ring, but I don't see them complaining.

Offline wannabepro

Original PW accuracy EA pretty balanced(remember this game mostly bases "On luck" some skills+procs)

This serv already have CUSTOM tome with accuracy

Even if u full dex ea with accuracy tome-sometimes sh1t happens(not only sometimes)

I laugh abt that full ct eas who wanna get good ct+dmg+NICE ACCURACY

p.s.:dont need skype sign artifex members for this topic

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
The OP is referring to his important skills missing on arcane targets, but adding +30% acc. which is ~2.4k accuracy would not change a thing in this matter due to how game mechanics work or would increase the hit rate from 97% to 98% on arcanes when using magic ring AT VERY BEST.
The only thing that would change would be the hit rate on light and heavy armor classes, but this is not what OP is complaining about as far I understood? And I don't see why the class should have special treatment if they already have -chant blessing.
BM in r8 DPH build is having up to 12k accuracy, while archers accuracy can go up to 17k with the "proper" ring, but I don't see them complaining.
You should nerf some other class's, I am playing barb and wizzard came outa no where hit me 87k crit ? what is that ?Then ppls complain how I camp? I camp what ? Only thing i use is r8 weap I dont have robe,magic rings, vit tome not even use def cards like d fk ? What kind of brain could say that lmfao then you see in a fight two sins 1 camping Robe and vit tome ( in dph mode ) spaming one skill while other dont have even that and some poop def daggers- I laught so hard when i see ppls like them tryharding with everything just to win and then call themself good they need to learn on hard way w.o anything of this just skills and basics so they could learn their place and every1 would be clamed so for both players would be same chance to win which is luck.
Just like archers their chance to win camper is 10% chance ofc if the 90% stun proc on their tidal n shyt and yes I agreed about adding more accu on that class.
When i came here many said hey server is ballanced come see its awesome. When i enter in game i see just craps lol mystic need's cd on AS like 15- 20 seconds useage so LA and AA classes can stand aginst them .
Also you shouldnt able for sins to use occutle ice, they have enought skills to make super stunlock just if they are skilled.
Last Edit: Feb 23, 2015, 10:09 am by Lock

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
You should nerf some other class's, I am playing barb and wizzard came outa no where hit me 87k crit ? what is that ?Then ppls complain how I camp? I camp what ? Only thing i use is r8 weap I dont have robe,magic rings, vit tome not even use def cards like d fk ? What kind of brain could say that lmfao then you see in a fight two sins 1 camping Robe and vit tome ( in dph mode ) spaming one skill while other dont have even that and some poop def daggers- I laught so hard when i see ppls like them tryharding with everything just to win and then call themself good they need to learn on hard way w.o anything of this just skills and basics so they could learn their place and every1 would be clamed so for both players would be same chance to win which is luck.
Just like archers their chance to win camper is 10% chance ofc if the 90% stun proc on their tidal n shyt and yes I agreed about adding more accu on that class.
When i came here many said hey server is ballanced come see its awesome. When i enter in game i see just craps lol mystic need's cd on AS like 15- 20 seconds useage so LA and AA classes can stand aginst them .
Also you shouldnt able for sins to use occutle ice, they have enought skills to make super stunlock just if they are skilled.
Made me laugh. This game was never balanced.

Try other servers, you won't find anything better inculding pwi itself
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Made me laugh. This game was never balanced
That what i said lol.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Missing on arcane classes is the main issue but missing on HA or LA is also one of them. Reason they're not complaining its because they don't get 2 shot the moment they miss. I'm not the only one that misses countless vital skills vs barbs or BMs and end up screwed because of that. One aim low miss means 1 spark wasted and a certain death in half the situations. Even if the boost isn't so significant its still a helpful hand. During mass pk I miss somewhere around 3 to 4 hits on a target before it runs away ( ea or other la or ha classes) and end up hitting half of the ones I miss. I don't know how much of a special treatment it is but ea lost more than half of its value. It goes like this : either miss hits and get up 2 shot or just get 1 shot at random times. It's so squishy that sometimes you don't get reaction time to act and just die.
Either do something about the accuracy or make it stop taking 30k hits with no debuffs.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Missing on arcane classes is the main issue but missing on HA or LA is also one of them. Reason they're not complaining its because they don't get 2 shot the moment they miss. I'm not the only one that misses countless vital skills vs barbs or BMs and end up screwed because of that. One aim low miss means 1 spark wasted and a certain death in half the situations. Even if the boost isn't so significant its still a helpful hand. During mass pk I miss somewhere around 3 to 4 hits on a target before it runs away ( ea or other la or ha classes) and end up hitting half of the ones I miss. I don't know how much of a special treatment it is but ea lost more than half of its value. It goes like this : either miss hits and get up 2 shot or just get 1 shot at random times. It's so squishy that sometimes you don't get reaction time to act and just die.
Either do something about the accuracy or make it stop taking 30k hits with no debuffs.
Agree with what he said, don't bother quoting if you don't 1v1. When I miss stun/aim low(1 spark) vs WB or WR my chance of win lowers by 5-10%

scatterer3

Never played EA on this server but as a Seeker that fought nice number of them, there have been times where they missed their critical skills or killing shots, and even with my dex build which gives me nice evasion for a HA, they still did miss me alot for a class that is supposed to have the highest/very high accuracy. And i wont say that it doesnt hurt being hit by an EA cuz that would be a lie, and if theres an EA claiming that they cant hurt a Seeker properly then im sorry but u have to ask around for an advice. They have nice damage even against my def state. But that doesnt mean i dont want them to hit me more because it is very annoying to miss those hits that u absolutely have to hit especially in ranged combat. So yes i will agree that EA could use a boost in accuracy, i wouldnt see it as being game breaking.

And that's where a miss is handy. Sometimes my seeker can't survive the 4th shot... especially not if he's caught in dragon.

As an archer who claims to 1v1 a lot, YouJelly should know better than anyone how fast an archer (especially with his gear) can own, I am not crying over it, but I think additional accuracy will cause unbalance. Archers have to deal with it.

scatterer3

Bitch please, you got hit with fire combo, I got 250k+ from Tetai...

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Please don't give cast EAs more accuracy. That's absolutely retarded

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
sins too kk bye