Epic Perfect World

Increase EA Accuracy

Offline Suchi

• China Fox/China Elven Mage
you should actually go out and experience that 2% against the numerous skills that other classes have that don't miss before you say that boosting accuracy will destroy everything and unleash chaos on the server =)

Sure, boost casters and let them fire off two dozen hits in 10 seconds then (which is exactly the point I'm trying to get past your dense head)? I've played this game for a long time, I know how often someone is hitting, and how often they are missing. Your petty claims that  archers miss "so much" on arcanes is just rediculous and sketchy.

Edit: My main concern with this whole thread is that there is an ulterior motive, you say you want boosted accuracy for casters, but it seems like you want it to boost it vs. the other classes to have the upper hand. I don't mind having archers miss on casters less than they already do (but I'm not saying you should always be hitting, reason being archers hit faster), since skills from casters don't miss. I'm thinking about the classes that are not arcane classes and do miss, they are getting screwed over so they should be boosted too. But, doesn't that just make it the same again?
Last Edit: Feb 23, 2015, 07:01 am by Suchi

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
the prob is with all that 19k accuracy you would expect an ea to rarely miss :smiley:

but think of how op it would be if ea's rarely missed.

Iam a HA with crappy accuracy and u dont see me complaining. you can go full dex, you can maximize your dex all you want but phy damage can miss.
Have you read what I said where I said I miss alot with 18k accuracy? Did you think I would propose a boost if I thought it was unnecessary?Please think before posting

I loled irl where is all this 1 vs 1, rpk talk coming from?
I rpk a lot on this server and an EA has never missed on me, this is not an assist attack thread, why the Skype sig? Afterall EA is mainly a mass pk class they have highest accuracy ingame.  :P
I play the class daily and I miss more shots than I hit . Do you have something smart to say beside useless and unnecesary garbage? If you get hit 24/7 then you shouldnt be worried about the boost because it would do you no harm

-1, overly exaggerated. EA's don't miss that often, if you're claiming otherwise, take the time to prove it.

EA's rarely miss on my MG, and I have never missed enough on an arcane class for it to be a problem for my APS EA that uses a dex tome.
Have you played an EA to actually come with that opinion or actually PK on your MG ? Because I never seen you step outside sz for once in my life. EAs miss more than often, they miss so many vital skills such as Aim low or Stun Arrow and I've lost so many 1v1s against classes with little evasion because of that matter. And I'm not the only one in this situation. Ok, 1 of them to miss vs a HA or LA class is a normal thing, but when 5 out 7 hits you do miss then it's a fking problem
You're also talking about a RANGED DD class that gets what 2.5 attacks per second?
IMO you can't just focus on this one thing when they get spam purge rates, fast att rates etc. You have to look at the class as a whole, that's what balance it. 3% miss is OP I know.
2.5 attacks per second? Do you think everyone has Soochi's gear , which even with that doesn't go over 2.22? Are you making up fairytales to counter the need for a boost?

I just think you people are making a mountain of a mole-hill, you are focusing on one small thing that helps balance archers a tiny bit. You can disagree all you like, but I really don't see the need to buff-up a class that is over 50% of the active player base in PK. If it was as nerfed as you people are saying missing 2-4/10 times on arcane classes (which clearly is not true), then there definitely wouldn't be as many people playing them. All I am seeing in this thread is "we are mainly playing archers now and we would like our class to dominate".

EDIT: I would also like to add this game is all about probabilities, so obviously luck is going to be a factor, whether you want it to be or not.
Yes it is true, have you actually read anything I said stating it happens so often and daily or are you just hard headed and trying to act smart as if there's no problem? OFc this game is all about probabilities, and the way they work is : the lower it is, the higher the chance for it to happen.
Going by your point of view, considering they don't miss any hit since this is how you make it sound, a boost of their accuracy would be neutral, so what's the problem then?

Obviously, if you comprehended my statement about balancing the class as a whole and not on one thing. There are many factors you are omitting. Making a class that has quick attack rates with a perfected non-miss mechanism, clearly will tilt the playing field in an EA's favor.
Do you think a 1.5k accuracy boost will make me shoot bullets at speed of light and head shot everyone without ever missing again? I'm sorry but is this fairytale hour, we're not at kindergarten anymore, maybe you are , idk.

It may not be what you are directly asking for, but you are in fact asking for EA's to miss a whole lot less. They have fast attack rates, them missing every now-and-then is what helps balance the class. That is what you should have took from "looking at the class as a whole", applying attack rates with accuracy etc.
EAs are paper and literally 2 shot to a whole bunch of classes such as barb, wf,sin ( yes a 2 hit zerk crit will 2 shot you), seeker etc. A whole lot less? Really, going by how smart you try to look, stating that a boost of 30% accuracy which wouldnt add more than 1.5k-2k accuracy will make you miss a "whole lot less" makes me think you just sht out facts without thinking what you previously say. Fast attack rates are 0 if you don't hit something. Me missing every now and then brought my dead in 7 out of 10 times, wow very fair thanks for your support.

You are saying they miss often on classes with a few hundred Eva, they don't. They miss less than 1/20.

EDIT: And 1/20 miss is very generous, is quite a bit less.
Do you have a proof to that or just spitting out whatever you come up with again? I'm making my post on my experience along with a dozen other EAs in the course of 3-4 months. I think I know what I'm talking about compared to someone that logs their character once in a blue moon and doesn't 1v1/rpk as much as someone like me or Swane and notice how life saving hits don't hit the target more than they should.

Ea's are fine the way they are , the accuracy boost is not a " must have ". If you give an accuracy boost to ea's, why wouldn't you give one to wr's, wb's or seeker's ...
Becaise they aren't paper and 1 shot like an EA is. Barbs hit EAs for 40k random zerk crits with skills that have on description : "Never miss", same as seeker :)

Sure, boost casters and let them fire off two dozen hits in 10 seconds then (which is exactly the point I'm trying to get past your dense head)? I've played this game for a long time, I know how often someone is hitting, and how often they are missing. Your petty claims that  archers miss "so much" on arcanes is just rediculous and sketchy.
I can't tell if you are actually trolling or just throwing out trash from the trashcan and name them "facts", your comparisons are fairytale level again. I've played this game for longer than you did and I played my class for longer than you to know what the problem is, thanks but I think I got more experience in this than you. You can leave now, class is over.
Casters is just one of the problems, on classes like barb/seeker (HA) or archers/sin (LA) I miss aprox 5/10 hits which is more than it should happen. And I'm not alone in this problem, even with a small boost of accuracy it wouldn't make the game change in such a way i'm gonna be able to hit every hit, but saying they're getting screwed over is just fables all over again. I think you fail to see that this boost wouldn't do more than maybe me failing to miss 1 less hit
Posting for Kiddo
Last Edit: Feb 23, 2015, 07:11 am by Swane

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

Edit: My main concern with this whole thread is that there is an ulterior motive, you say you want boosted accuracy for casters, but it seems like you want it to boost it vs. the other classes to have the upper hand. I don't mind having archers miss on casters less that you already do (but I'm not saying you should always be hitting, reason being archers hit faster), since skills from casters don't miss. I'm thinking about the classes that are not arcane classes and do miss, they are getting screwed over so they should be boosted too. But, doesn't that just make it the same again?

Saying archers hit faster is assuming that it is a demon EA with good int gear, which covers, what, 1 out of 3 possible builds?  Also trying to compare channeling and accuracy is useless because, as you said:

skills from casters don't miss

as for boosting other classes too, you need to think about the class as a whole (like you said).  EA as a class is very different from wb and sin and wr and so on, so if you want to talk about why those classes need an accuracy boost feel free to open another thread

heiro

the stupidity from certain individuals is unreal.

Offline Suchi

• China Fox/China Elven Mage
Have you read what I said where I said I miss alot with 18k accuracy? Did you think I would propose a boost if I thought it was unnecessary?Please think before posting
I play the class daily and I miss more shots than I hit . Do you have something smart to say beside useless and unnecesary garbage? If you get hit 24/7 then you shouldnt be worried about the boost because it would do you no harm
Have you played an EA to actually come with that opinion or actually PK on your MG ? Because I never seen you step outside sz for once in my life. EAs miss more than often, they miss so many vital skills such as Aim low or Stun Arrow and I've lost so many 1v1s against classes with little evasion because of that matter. And I'm not the only one in this situation. Ok, 1 of them to miss vs a HA or LA class is a normal thing, but when 5 out 7 hits you do miss then it's a fking problem2.5 attacks per second? Do you think everyone has Soochi's gear , which even with that doesn't go over 2.22? Are you making up fairytales to counter the need for a boost?
Yes it is true, have you actually read anything I said stating it happens so often and daily or are you just hard headed and trying to act smart as if there's no problem? OFc this game is all about probabilities, and the way they work is : the lower it is, the higher the chance for it to happen.
Going by your point of view, considering they don't miss any hit since this is how you make it sound, a boost of their accuracy would be neutral, so what's the problem then?
Do you think a 1.5k accuracy boost will make me shoot bullets at speed of light and head shot everyone without ever missing again? I'm sorry but is this fairytale hour, we're not at kindergarten anymore, maybe you are , idk.
EAs are paper and literally 2 shot to a whole bunch of classes such as barb, wf,sin ( yes a 2 hit zerk crit will 2 shot you), seeker etc. A whole lot less? Really, going by how smart you try to look, stating that a boost of 30% accuracy which wouldnt add more than 1.5k-2k accuracy will make you miss a "whole lot less" makes me think you just sht out facts without thinking what you previously say. Fast attack rates are 0 if you don't hit something. Me missing every now and then brought my dead in 7 out of 10 times, wow very fair thanks for your support.
 Do you have a proof to that or just spitting out whatever you come up with again? I'm making my post on my experience along with a dozen other EAs in the course of 3-4 months. I think I know what I'm talking about compared to someone that logs their character once in a blue moon and doesn't 1v1/rpk as much as someone like me or Swane and notice how life saving hits don't hit the target more than they should.
Becaise they aren't paper and 1 shot like an EA is. Barbs hit EAs for 40k random zerk crits with skills that have on description : "Never miss", same as seeker :)
I can't tell if you are actually trolling or just throwing out trash from the trashcan and name them "facts", your comparisons are fairytale level again. I've played this game for longer than you did and I played my class for longer than you to know what the problem is, thanks but I think I got more experience in this than you. You can leave now, class is over.

Posting for Kiddo

1. There are plenty of EA's that have -6 chan or more on each of their R8r pieces, this allows them to have a fast attack rate, it doesn't need to be a triple spark dark EA. It's not that hard to obtain either.
2. Last time I checked a purged arcane class will die in seconds, they have 10k base defense, I know what I am talking about (don't even argue with vit veno's and defence campers, they can't effectively kill anything). The difference is you can purge randomly multiple times, some classes like Mystics have a long CD for their barrier. Like arcane DD's, archers are meant to be squishy, don't be expecting to hit like a truck and tank like a sumo.
3. EA's are not the only ones that can get hit like that by a barb or sin, stop acting like your class is being excluded, it's not.
4. The only way a Veno will absolutely two shot you is with soul link with nox gas and nova which takes all their chi. Hint: Use Null Poison? It's not like Expel which seals you...
5. I've PK'd for 5+ years and I've Pk'd on the daily, so don't pull "you don't PK and log once in a blue moon" or "I've played this longer than you".

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
1. There are plenty of EA's that have -6 chan or more on each of their R8r pieces, this allows them to have a fast attack rate, it doesn't need to be a triple spark dark EA. It's not that hard to obtain either.
2. Last time I checked a purged arcane class will die in seconds, they have 10k base defense, I know what I am talking about (don't even argue with vit veno's and defence campers, they can't effectively kill anything). The difference is you can purge randomly multiple times, some classes like Mystics have a long CD for their barrier. Like arcane DD's, archers are meant to be squishy, don't be expecting to hit like a truck and tank like a sumo.
3. EA's are not the only ones that can get hit like that by a barb or sin, stop acting like your class is being excluded, it's not.
4. The only way a Veno will absolutely two shot you is with soul link with nox gas and nova which takes all their chi. Hint: Use Null Poison? It's not like Expel which seals you...
5. I've PK'd for 5+ years and I've Pk'd on the daily, so don't pull "you don't PK and log once in a blue moon" or "I've played this longer than you".

does this have anything to do with an accuracy boost still or...

1. yeah just as easy as all classes can get fast attack rate then
2. eas also only have 1 stun and 1 immobilizing skill as compared to how many other classes have.. also the way you are writing this makes me think you still have the impression that giving an accuracy boost = archers will never miss again
3. dunno what this has to do with accuracy other than the fact that eas depend on stun/immobilizing a lot to be able to survive since they depend on kiting, and missing that stun several times really makes it easier for the opponent
4. dunno what this has to do with accuracy boost either
5. dunno again

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
+1 I miss 3-4/10 skills on a magic class with 1128 dex and accuracy bow

That actually made me think if you're talking about missing on archer who have 10k dodge lol
But..
-1, barely happens with my 1028 dex and 20k acc.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Channeling Eas can't purge and it's nowhere near 2.5 attacks per second even with my gear (-9 on each piece), 2 at most then down to perhaps 1.25 when using longer-cast skills. I've got 11,9k accuracy (I miss 2/3 hits on other eas/sins, 1/3 on wrs/wbs/seekers and around 1/9 on arcane classes) with the absolute best gear you could have, excluding str tome since I'm unable to wear that without going over 154 strength, the same goes for almost every archer as you can't afford to even have 1 str add on any engravement or r8 roll. I would personally prefer the new tome Soochi suggested but Kiddo's would work as well in making it less luck based and frustrating
Last Edit: Feb 23, 2015, 07:56 am by Blitzkrieg

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
That actually made me think if you're talking about missing on archer who have 10k dodge lol
But..
-1, barely happens with my 1028 dex and 20k acc.
Ask Centuries or mvpswag, I 1v1'd them yesterday and I died because I missed last 3 hits and then missed last stun

Offline DeaDia

Ask Centuries or mvpswag, I 1v1'd them yesterday and I died because I missed last 3 hits and then missed last stun
U lose 'cause bad
+1 for Kiddo

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

S... happens. No luck? Try till it happens again, probably i will be too old to check forum.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
S... happens. No luck? Try till it happens again, probably i will be too old to check forum.
We fought like 20 times and it happened every time I was out of genie  :normal-9:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
We fought like 20 times and it happened every time I was out of genie  :normal-9:
oh i forgot that please dont put that accuracy i dont want to die to archers in 1v1

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
STR Tome vs DEX Tome,i didn't see the difference
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
Hmm, this suggestion is better than the tome idea because you still need to sacrifice defence if you want to use str tome and gain more accuracy. Unconfirmed formula on pw wiki says %evade = (evasion -1)/(2*accuracy + evasion -1), so for your case it would be somewhere near 1,09%. Now, with 30% accuracy more it would be 0,83%. I don't think it would make a lot of difference, so I +1.