Epic Perfect World

Increase EA Accuracy

Offline Suchi

• China Fox/China Elven Mage
Obviously, if you comprehended my statement about balancing the class as a whole and not on one thing. There are many factors you are omitting. Making a class that has quick attack rates with a perfected non-miss mechanism, clearly will tilt the playing field in an EA's favor.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Obviously, if you comprehended my statement about balancing the class as a whole and not on one thing. There are many factors you are omitting. Making a class that has quick attack rates with a perfected non-miss mechanism, clearly will tilt the playing field in an EA's favor.

"non-miss"?  An accuracy boost will not mean they will never miss ever again, which is the mountain out of a mole-hill you were talking about earlier.  As for the "class as a whole" thing, I can only repeat what I said before.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 not like EA's wont ever miss again if there is an increase. This most likely wont happen though.

Offline Suchi

"non-miss"?  An accuracy boost will not mean they will never miss ever again, which is the mountain out of a mole-hill you were talking about earlier.  As for the "class as a whole" thing, I can only repeat what I said before.

It may not be what you are directly asking for, but you are in fact asking for EA's to miss a whole lot less. They have fast attack rates, them missing every now-and-then is what helps balance the class. That is what you should have took from "looking at the class as a whole", applying attack rates with accuracy etc.

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Rumi

• x x x

It may not be what you are directly asking for, but you are in fact asking for EA's to miss a whole lot less. They have fast attack rates, them missing every now-and-then is what helps balance the class. That is what you should have took from "looking at the class as a whole", applying attack rates with accuracy etc.

they will still miss every now and then, but with more accuracy it's more balanced than missing too much on a class with 390 evasion

Offline Suchi

they will still miss every now and then, but with more accuracy it's more balanced than missing too much on a class with 390 evasion

You are saying they miss often on classes with a few hundred Eva, they don't. They miss less than 1/20.

EDIT: And 1/20 miss is very generous, is quite a bit less.
Last Edit: Feb 23, 2015, 04:26 am by Suchi

Offline Rumi

• x x x
You are saying they miss often on classes with a few hundred Eva, they don't. They miss less than 1/20.

EDIT: And 1/20 miss is very generous, is quite a bit less.

you're saying "they" as if it's a class you don't even play, so don't you think your estimate of "1/20" might be a little skewed?

as zhake said:

take the time to prove it.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
-1 I don't pk with my eayet, so my opinion here isn't going to carry as much weight as someone who uses an ea in pk.

I play a dph barb with 2k evasion and I've never noticed eas miss me. Hell, a lot of people that killed me in mass pk have been eas. If they miss as much as they are said to, then I should be seeing a lot more "miss" over my head in pvp.  :-X
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Ea's are fine the way they are , the accuracy boost is not a " must have ". If you give an accuracy boost to ea's, why wouldn't you give one to wr's, wb's or seeker's ...
Last Edit: Feb 23, 2015, 04:58 am by Saladjin

Offline Suchi

you're saying "they" as if it's a class you don't even play, so don't you think your estimate of "1/20" might be a little skewed?

as zhake said:

I used to play EA, but that's besides the point,  the proof is math 470/18000 (looking at an EA's aim right now) is just above 2%.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
For those saying that an archer has never missed them: yall have some really shitty luck. 

While my archer is (somewhat) shelved at the moment, I have pk'd with him in the past and his gear is not the best, but it's nothing to scoff at.  I've missed arcanes a lot more than I care to and yet, a perfectly timed ion spike eats him.  I get sacrifice, but that's ***ing ridiculous that I will die before I can get 4-5 shots without missing.

While I'm on my psychic (White Doodoo? What voodoo!), I get both archers who will 4-shot me (lucky bastards), and others who will miss several shots.  So yes, I can see where an accuracy boost would benefit them.

However, it won't happen unless Aga can find a way to make all parties happy with the balance.  Don't wanna piss off the masses.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Eleanora

• Quack Quack!
  • Je vous vivre ma vie avec vous
  • Characters: Eleanora
+1 agree with this

Offline Rumi

• x x x
I used to play EA, but that's besides the point,  the proof is math 470/18000 (looking at an EA's aim right now) is just above 2%.

you should actually go out and experience that 2% against the numerous skills that other classes have that don't miss before you say that boosting accuracy will destroy everything and unleash chaos on the server =)

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Math doesn't always work in PW so you should do this  :normal-1:
you should actually go out and experience that 2% against the numerous skills that other classes have that don't miss before you say that boosting accuracy will destroy everything and unleash chaos on the server =)