Epic Perfect World

Increase EA Accuracy

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation

I loled irl where is all this 1 vs 1, rpk talk coming from?
I rpk a lot on this server and an EA has never missed on me, this is not an assist attack thread, why the Skype sig? Afterall EA is mainly a mass pk class they have highest accuracy ingame.  :P

I haven't said a word about 1v1 or rpk, but seeing as you don't 1v1, and don't leave safezone for rpk without full buffs and help, we can add that to the list of reasons why you know nothing about what you're talking about. 

No one skype sigged.  People simply recognize your ignorance, and use their actual knowledge of the class to form an opinion that is too advanced for you to comprehend. They may also feel the need to correct you as you vomit unrelated / irrelevant statements into your keyboard.  No class is limited to mass pk.  Some people are limited to mass pk due to lack of skill which prevents them from doing anything else.  You are more than likely one of them.  You can state that EA has the highest accuracy and that it doesn't miss, but you don't play one, and you don't have any actual knowledge about the class.  You'll be forum veteran soon from useless replies alone at this point.
I'm basically 40

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

were u high when u made this post?

are you high atm? gtfo
Don't be rude to mentally disabled people. He is trying hard to fit in here.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
GM please ignore the extraneous stuff  :sad:

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
I haven't said a word about 1v1 or rpk, but seeing as you don't 1v1, and don't leave safezone for rpk without full buffs and help, we can add that to the list of reasons why you know nothing about what you're talking about. 

No one skype sigged.  People simply recognize your ignorance, and use their actual knowledge of the class to form an opinion that is too advanced for you to comprehend. They may also feel the need to correct you as you vomit unrelated / irrelevant statements into your keyboard.  No class is limited to mass pk.  Some people are limited to mass pk due to lack of skill which prevents them from doing anything else.  You are more than likely one of them.  You can state that EA has the highest accuracy and that it doesn't miss, but you don't play one, and you don't have any actual knowledge about the class.  You'll be forum veteran soon from useless replies alone at this point.

lol hopeless.  :))
EAs have the highest accuracy that is a fact.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
lol hopeless.  :))
EAs have the highest accuracy that is a fact.

using your logic that ea never misses on you and that they have the highest accuracy already, then adding more accuracy won't affect anything and you shouldn't care about rather than be against it

if you have a real reason as to why it shouldn't be added feel free to say, tho your past arguments haven't gone anywhere

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Since when do EAs miss 3 to 5 times every time, people +1ing this thread are you trolling cause if so take notes from Sarju it is very good at it lols.

Anyways I'm out chicken is getting cold, lets see if this thread gets locked by maybe tomorrow?  :P

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Since when do EAs miss 3 to 5 times every time, people +1ing this thread are you trolling cause if so take notes from Sarju it is very good at it lols.

Anyways I'm out chicken is getting cold, lets see if this thread gets locked by maybe tomorrow?  :P

actually only Sarju isn't being serious about it, the rest of us are and just because we're proving your points wrong doesn't mean we're trolling (although Cynix did go off-topic with his points a bit too much  :-X )

I actually hope the GMs do see that we're not trying to troll about this and won't just ignore the suggestion because of the extraneous quotes that have nothing to do with the discussion

SMH.....
why is ths kid still on this thread

why are you, just stop replying to him and he'll stop replying to you

Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director
  • Characters: time
  • Faction: Outcasts☆ 2018
-1, overly exaggerated. EA's don't miss that often, if you're claiming otherwise, take the time to prove it.

EA's rarely miss on my MG, and I have never missed enough on an arcane class for it to be a problem for my APS EA that uses a dex tome.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
if GMs thinking that it'll cause players to go on their period by saying "OMFG, *** MY LIFE EA'S GOT BOOSTED AGAIN, FUUUUCK, *** YOUR COUCH" just boost it to like 10-15% or something to make both sides semi-happy and call it day.

Offline Suchi

• China Fox/China Elven Mage
I never knew my 470 Eva was that big of a deal for a class that has 14-18k+ accuracy...
Last Edit: Feb 23, 2015, 03:03 am by Suchi

Offline Rumi

• x x x
I never knew my 470 Eva was that big of a deal for a class that has 18k+ accuracy...

if it's a matter between living and dying, then yes, it's pretty noticeable

just like 100 more hp becomes noticeable when you survive by 100 only

Offline Suchi

if it's a matter between living and dying, then yes, it's pretty noticeable

just like 100 more hp becomes noticeable when you survive by 100 only

You're also talking about a RANGED DD class that gets what 2.5 attacks per second?
IMO you can't just focus on this one thing when they get spam purge rates, fast att rates etc. You have to look at the class as a whole, that's what balance it. 3% miss is OP I know.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
You're also talking about a RANGED DD class that gets what 2.5 attacks per second?
IMO you can't just focus on this one thing when they get spam purge rates, fast att rates etc. You have to look at the class as a whole, that's what balance it. 3% miss is OP I know.

actually I responded to what you said which was focusing on one thing only

and I'm not really sure where you're going with this "class as a whole" thing because by saying that you're neither agreeing with or disagreeing with the argument, you're just stating the obvious.  What about the "class as a whole" will make the accuracy part too OP to be added?

From what I think I understand, you're looking at what has already existed in the game (fast att rates and purge rates as you put it).  And obviously people in a 1v1 would have learned how to deal with these things already.  Adding more accuracy will not make it impossible for the other person fighting the EA to win.  If anything it will make them rely less on luck (hoping the stun misses, which it does pretty often) and more on skill.

Offline Suchi

I just think you people are making a mountain of a mole-hill, you are focusing on one small thing that helps balance archers a tiny bit. You can disagree all you like, but I really don't see the need to buff-up a class that is over 50% of the active player base in PK. If it was as nerfed as you people are saying missing 2-4/10 times on arcane classes (which clearly is not true), then there definitely wouldn't be as many people playing them. All I am seeing in this thread is "we are mainly playing archers now and we would like our class to dominate".

EDIT: I would also like to add this game is all about probabilities, so obviously luck is going to be a factor, whether you want it to be or not.
Last Edit: Feb 23, 2015, 03:44 am by Suchi

Offline Rumi

• x x x
I just think you people are making a mountain of a mole-hill, you are focusing on one small thing that helps balance archers a tiny bit. You can disagree all you like, but I really don't see the need to buff-up a class that is over 50% of the active player base in PK. If it was as nerfed as you people are saying missing 2-4/10 times on arcane classes (which clearly is not true), then there definitely wouldn't be as many people playing them. All I am seeing in this thread is "we are mainly playing archers now and we would like our class to dominate".

I think you are the one making a mountain...

accuracy boost = dominate?