Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
-1 because suggested by geo.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
-1 EAs are far from screwed.
You want to see how OP EAs are play a robe and go pk at GOA.

almost all the people who have said +1 have played mages

at goa

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
You permanently play with vit tome + phys ring + def weapon on both your classes.  You will be okay if ea's stop missing.

I think ea's accuracy is fine, I am a sin and I get hit by them just fine. And my evasion is way higher then casters. I dont know must be there gear or something, i'm sure it's not the majority.

If you actually plan an ea, you will see it.  It's a lot easier to notice the issue when you are the player depending on a hit landing, and not the player who is happy he didn't get hit.
I'm basically 40

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
+1 for all the reasons pointed out above...

This was suggested several times by multiple people , and when i play i really miss alot ( 1039 dex not exactly low) , i feel like the titles boost helped alot arcanes, far more then LA classes.

That's BS tbh , i've played MG  here since day one , even before you were on server actually, and i've pretty much PK/RPK'ed in GOA daily , vs 100 million EA's , yes sure you die to them ofc , but the amount of times they miss everything on me , is insane.
It's important to realize EA Damage ( or big AA's ) and what is actually the point of this thread, missing / not enough accuracy. When a 90% chance Stun misses 5/10 times , and you see like 3 skills missing in a row, obviously something got to be wrong.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline REAVZZ

-1 for this!

and how would a 30% accuracy boost help the ea stun proc?

the skill (stuning arrow) itself has a 90% chance to stun. so having a 30% accuracy add on wouldn't benefit the skill.

Old names:
SoulReaver
$oul_Reaver

........IN GANK WE TRUST....

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
-1 for this!

and how would a 30% accuracy boost help the ea stun proc?

the skill (stuning arrow) itself has a 90% chance to stun. so having a 30% accuracy add on wouldn't benefit the skill.

This isn't a stun proc thread.  This is an accuracy thread.  All skills miss more than they should.  Stunning arrow is simply an important skill that is included in my previous statement.
I'm basically 40

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
the problem is that 90% are 0% when the hit itsself misses.... and even if ur stunningarrow hits but the stun doesnt proc u at least do dmg
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
remove ct bless and add accuracy can?? :rolleyes:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
remove ct bless and add accuracy can?? :rolleyes:
Woah woah go make a separate thread for that lol
I'm basically 40

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
You permanently play with vit tome + phys ring + def weapon on both your classes.  You will be okay if ea's stop missing.

+1 for all the reasons pointed out above...

This was suggested several times by multiple people , and when i play i really miss alot ( 1039 dex not exactly low) , i feel like the titles boost helped alot arcanes, far more then LA classes.

That's BS tbh , i've played MG  here since day one , even before you were on server actually, and i've pretty much PK/RPK'ed in GOA daily , vs 100 million EA's , yes sure you die to them ofc , but the amount of times they miss everything on me , is insane.
It's important to realize EA Damage ( or big AA's ) and what is actually the point of this thread, missing / not enough accuracy. When a 90% chance Stun misses 5/10 times , and you see like 3 skills missing in a row, obviously something got to be wrong.

But both of you have 198 people with you....
I cant remember the last time an EA has missed on me because they never had.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Woah woah go make a separate thread for that lol
this.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
+1 even though no one likes you Kiddo..

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
I could see this has been an issue EA's had for a while, giving them the extra accuracy won't change gameplay that much anyway (or at all), so i agree with Geo +1 :police:

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
i see skype sig for + this thread  :rolleyes: