• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
sin sleep has 95% yet it fails
yday fighting rougay i fail sleep, tackling as dph set ...nice
1k dex aint enuff vs 400 dodge LOL

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
I played all classes already and saw the pros and cons the ups and downs. But yes it is true that EA misses alot on arcane classes and they miss also even on a vit wb. I played EA and yes it is very inconvenient to miss a skill on a arcane class even the metal damage skills miss. I played Mystic against EAs and they do miss around 10-15% of their shots casted so is the other classes which is actually highly doubting why Arcane classes could actually dodge that much. People disagreeing imo actually only has theory and mathematical calculations but never had  tested it on actual/combat/pk. In terms of the guy talking bout SB bow i think you actually lack intellect and missed the point of this thread. Because even if EA gets an increase on accuracy or not the SB Bow would actually purge once it proc. Since the accuracy increase would not even actually hurt the balance idk why people would complain. Just because EA can get 17k Accuracy or w.e they shouldn't get an increase cause actually you guys already said the issue but you are ignorant and not that open minded to see how can 17k accuracy miss on 400 evasion on a percentage of 10-15%. Which also concludes that the people that base their reasons on mathematical calculations failed to understand the issue and to the people who said EAs never missed why would an increase in accuracy would hurt if atm they dont actually miss. To the players who disagrees in my point of view and opinion please give a me a valid statement that proves mine wrong. And also +1 to this.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Make second bless with 30% accu so that they have to sacrifice something if they want more accu :police:

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Make second bless with 30% accu so that they have to sacrifice something if they want more accu :police:
This.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Sounds fair enough

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
sins too kk bye
Lol what d fk you want ? Its enought that what sins got currently what do you want more little tryhard ...
Oh , agation should not allow for sins to use Occutle Ice on genies so you and urs senseii Yangster could stop with tryharding if you cant make a proper stunlock they quit sin .
Last Edit: Feb 23, 2015, 07:35 pm by Lock

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Look, one person to unite them all  :normal-2:
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Maybe this yes.

Offline Ꮤolf

• God's God.
  • Fearless.
  • Characters: Sylentic
  • Faction: ☆Crimson
+1, ***s up my pro metal combo sometimes.  :police:

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

Sacrifice for what reason? EA isnt even a *glass cannon*, just a glass class, point of the thread is to add accuracy to the blessing not make a separate one. Explaining why the boost is necessary is like explaining anti vaxxers that vaccines don't cause autism. A big waste of time
Every single argument against it has no valid point or an explanation to it, just pointless statements like "EAs have enough accuracy" which means nothing because PW math and actual situations don't go together. 1% situations of misses are far more often in the "real deal" aka pk, so can Agatio please just lock the thread with what explained so far, both pros and cons and decide whether or not to be added. Thx, bb

---
posting for kiddo

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Sacrifice for what reason? EA isnt even a *glass cannon*, just a glass class, point of the thread is to add accuracy to the blessing not make a separate one. Explaining why the boost is necessary is like explaining anti vaxxers that vaccines don't cause autism. A big waste of time
Every single argument against it has no valid point or an explanation to it, just pointless statements like "EAs have enough accuracy" which means nothing because PW math and actual situations don't go together. 1% situations of misses are far more often in the "real deal" aka pk, so can Agatio please just lock the thread with what explained so far, both pros and cons and decide whether or not to be added. Thx, bb

---
posting for kiddo
Excuse me but when channeling ea's can metal combo me on psy will for 8-10k hits and a posible miss can save me i'd rather they have less channeling if they eaint gona miss ever :police:
P.s This game is not made for 1 vs 1 only.Can play takken or mortal combat for that :police:

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Just going to lock this. Everyone has said their views on it and now there's arguing/troll posts going on as well.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.