Epic Perfect World

Increase EA Accuracy

Offline Drag Queer

  • Queerio
  • yass queen slay
  • Characters: Faggattini
  • Faction: 100Homos
Ok, so before everyone goes apesh1t about EA being the most OP class and everything and bla bla and quoting "EA having more accuracy is a game changing plan it means apocalypse on EPW and life as we know it bla bla" just read and calm down.
Ever since the new titles, arcane classes got significant boost in evasion, even if you think its puny and unnoticable. Even if I use might ring I'm gonna miss stuns (OR ANY OTHER HIT for those that need special assistance to get the idea) on a class that has 400 evasion which is complete and utter ret4rded. It's not normal for a class to get screwed so much. Even full DPH with over 1050 dex and 19k accuracy I still miss hits on an arcane class that isnt supposed to evade my hits.
Can we get a 30% accuracy boost on archer blessings since it's absolutely necessary. I'm sick of missing so much and not being able to hit anything even with over 18k accuracy. If you're gonna give a story like " Oh my alt ea with 13k accuracy never misses I barely play it but yeah I hit stake always so this suggestion is useless" then don't bother. I'm playing EA as main class and PKing against every type of class and I know what I'm talking about.
tl;dr EA is getting sh1t on because accuracy is too little
Thx, dat all
Edit : For people that don't seem to get the point of the thread : It's not about stun not proccing, it's about it not landing since its most important skill ofc I will name it.
Last Edit: Feb 22, 2015, 10:51 pm by Kiddo

Offline Twilight Sky

  • avatar
  • Unwavoring Soul
Gonna guess you're talking about Stunning Arrow. I think the problem for that skill is RNG. The skill would have to be edited to be guaranteed stun, like voidstep and shadow teleport.

Edit: I could say this is OP, given the short CD on that skill and no need for sparks, but then, assassins are walking stun and spark generators, so whatever. And 90% chance is still 10% chance to miss. RNG is gonna have fun with that.

For regular attacks, got me there. I read long time ago that evasion was a really useless stat, since you needed a whole lot of it to make it worthwhile. So I don't know what's going on here.
Last Edit: Feb 22, 2015, 07:15 pm by Talaria
Talaria - Demon Assassin::150

Offline Harry

  • Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Not necessarily needed, but would add more balance. +1

Offline BAQWULF

  • Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
+1 on that... and i thaught i am the only archer that misses on casters lol....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*



Offline Cynix

  • Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
This shouldve happenned a long time ago. Both my my ea's miss way too much.



Offline Milan

  • Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
-1 its also luck based.. even if its 1% to miss it has chance to miss so if miss then its miss ok bai

Offline Cynix

  • Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
-1 its also luck based.. even if its 1% to miss it has chance to miss so if miss then its miss ok bai
With more accuracy, ea will still miss. Just not as ridiculously often.



Offline Nea

  • Game Master
  • M♥
  • Mana was here♥ hai hai
  • Characters: Nea
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Or u can just make that dex tome that soochi asked long ago?
....

heiro

+1, i asked for this same thing b4, thread got deleted....not much hope here, but if gm is considerate enough to put this in, would be great help...also the dex tome with accuracy would be useful, just getting +10str on ea engrave makes it go over limit with str tome.

also the dex tome with accuracy would actually allow an ea to switch between vit tome and back (why this is needed is pretty self explanatory), which every class has the liberty of doing except ea, cuz if they use dex tome in ct as it stands, miss4lyf.

Offline Swane

  • Creator of Elven Archer
  • Characters: Almighty
  • Faction: Apollumi Master
+1 I miss 3-4/10 skills on a magic class with 1128 dex and accuracy bow
+ but will never happen : )

Offline Drag Queer

  • Queerio
  • yass queen slay
  • Characters: Faggattini
  • Faction: 100Homos
Gonna guess you're talking about Stunning Arrow. I think the problem for that skill is RNG. The skill would have to be edited to be guaranteed stun, like voidstep and shadow teleport.

Edit: I could say this is OP, given the short CD on that skill and no need for sparks, but then, assassins are walking stun and spark generators, so whatever. And 90% chance is still 10% chance to miss. RNG is gonna have fun with that.

For regular attacks, got me there. I read long time ago that evasion was a really useless stat, since you needed a whole lot of it to make it worthwhile. So I don't know what's going on here.
Besides the fact that 90% stun does not seem to proc at all, I'm referring to just the fact that important and vital skills like : Sharpentooth Arrow or Stun arrow or Aim low miss on arcane classes which is something that should happen once in a blue moon. But it happens way too often to be just be ignored

Or u can just make that dex tome that soochi asked long ago?
....
I'm already using STR tome, dex tome with accuracy would do no good

-1 its also luck based.. even if its 1% to miss it has chance to miss so if miss then its miss ok bai
When it comes to luck ea's are the ones that pull the short straw. That 1% turns into 50% in more than enough occasions to know something's going wrong.

Offline Rumi

  • x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

Offline Seldom

  • avatar
  • Silent Assassin
  • Characters: Seldom
  • Faction: Worms
I think ea's accuracy is fine, I am a sin and I get hit by them just fine. And my evasion is way higher then casters. I dont know must be there gear or something, i'm sure it's not the majority.

Offline T J T

  • and you are?
  • "Your Idol's Idol"
-1 EAs are far from screwed.
You want to see how OP EAs are play a robe and go pk at GOA.