Epic Perfect World

Akeya's Flash Avatar Shop (closed/full list - Radiate done) CLOSING for good

Offline Unicorn

• Cassie's #1 Waifu!
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: Artifex
OK.. Might as well inform all of you. I will be quitting EPW since i'm so busy with work now and I cant even play anymore. I'll just be finishing Unicorn and Esra's request then I'm closing for good. There's no sense in continuing doing requests as I wont need those ECs anymore unless I can get paid in cash. So... to everyone on the reserve list, sorry I cant do the requests anymore. :'( :'( :'(
Holy crap I just died a little in panic.... I thought... I WAS SCARED YOU WERE GOING TO SAY YOU WEREN'T GOING TO DO MINE AND I WAS GOING TO GO CRY IN A CORNER!!!
Thank you, Echo for the avatar and Leo for the sig.

icyyuki

OK.. Might as well inform all of you. I will be quitting EPW since i'm so busy with work now and I cant even play anymore. I'll just be finishing Unicorn and Esra's request then I'm closing for good. There's no sense in continuing doing requests as I wont need those ECs anymore unless I can get paid in cash. So... to everyone on the reserve list, sorry I cant do the requests anymore. :'( :'( :'(
Awww this is sad!! Take care Akeya, and thank you for the amazing drawings you did for me! Good luck with work and everything <3

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Aww im sad to read this but ill be stalking your DA account hoping to see some of your art there when you have some free time.
Take care, all the best <3

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
aw im sad to read this...
take care and good luck irl :)

Offline ╰❇╮

• Nurse
  • Characters: IDesire - Amatusaru - MoonFall
Wish you best off luck rl luv

Shazzy my cutie wifu!
✿   Ty Royal for the lovely art   ✿