Epic Perfect World

Akeya's Flash Avatar Shop (closed/full list - Radiate done) CLOSING for good

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
im in line since 2k14 .. :'( :'( :'(

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I haven't seen Cephenrene around (on forums at least dunno about ig i barely log on) for quite some time either, dunno what happend there.
Good luck with your deadline!  :normal-23:

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Akeya

• flash animator
  • Characters: AkeyA, AkEyA, RoVie
  • Faction: HellRazor
alright, since I cant finish Cephenrene's requests because I need some more info on her requests and she's like MIA for now, I started on Radiate's request.. here is a sketch... to radiate, any feedback on the sketch? anything need to change?
dress and shoes are still just rough sketches ^_^

pikachuchu

alright, since I cant finish Cephenrene's requests because I need some more info on her requests and she's like MIA for now, I started on Radiate's request.. here is a sketch... to radiate, any feedback on the sketch? anything need to change?

Ooohhh that hair is sooooo gorgeous.
Love it so far, looks stunning.
This realistic style is amazing.
Can't wait for the end product. 
:-*

I am so jealous rn.  :(
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

nice art!

Offline ╰❇╮

• Nurse
  • Characters: IDesire - Amatusaru - MoonFall
So glad i'm on the list loooool. Looks fabulous!! 

Shazzy my cutie wifu!
✿   Ty Royal for the lovely art   ✿

Offline Akeya

• flash animator
ok Radiate's done.. XD

P.S. Calling Unicorn, pm me if u still want requests and give me the details and SS. ^_^
Also to Esra , confirm ur requests and tell me if anything changed.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
tonight will give u new ss
:C

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
ok Radiate's done.. XD

P.S. Calling Unicorn, pm me if u still want requests and give me the details and SS. ^_^
This is awesome! Nice one Akeya!
Me want. :'(

pikachuchu

ok Radiate's done.. XD

Oww this is gorgeous!! Let me know which char to mail the ec to please.

Offline Akeya

• flash animator
OK.. Might as well inform all of you. I will be quitting EPW since i'm so busy with work now and I cant even play anymore. I'll just be finishing Unicorn and Esra's request then I'm closing for good. There's no sense in continuing doing requests as I wont need those ECs anymore unless I can get paid in cash. So... to everyone on the reserve list, sorry I cant do the requests anymore. :'( :'( :'(