Epic Perfect World

Trauma - Artifex vs Warning TW ★

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I think your damage is stupid....
I hit like schoolgirl bro
I'm basically 40

Offline Kia

I hit like schoolgirl bro

I agree.

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
WOW  they lasted more than 30 mins ,  keep the hard work warning#1

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
WOW  they lasted more than 30 mins ,  keep the hard work warning#1

We made squads 10 mins before TW because we only found out that they will actually show up at that time.

We did make plenty of mistakes, but don't flatter your selves.

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
We made squads 10 mins before TW because we only found out that they will actually show up at that time.

We did make plenty of mistakes, but don't flatter your selves.
sir its their first real tw and they managed to hold more than 30 mins, and i heard that they had like 50 or something idk warning#1

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
sir its their first real tw and they managed to hold more than 30 mins, and i heard that they had like 50 or something idk warning#1

It's the first real TW Artifex has had in a long time (and with mostly new faces since the last time Artifex entered a TW).  We're both factions who have never worked fully together in a TW.  One simply outplayed the other.  It's not a numbers or a cohesion issue.  Perhaps they will adapt as a whole and play better next time.  Perhaps not.
I'm basically 40

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
idk

yeah you dont know. just like every non sense comment you make on these forums or world chat , you have no clue, typical person who shouts #1 to any guild that is against Artifex because you could never be in it.
OC was #1 right , we could clearly see how great they did  :normal-2: your precious HangOver was #1 too , where they at now  :normal-11: all of a sudden warning #1 ( the hypocrisy in you is really strong man LOL ) just cause they surprised showed to TW while everyone tought was a no show.

Get some valid arguements next time.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
yeah you dont know. just like every non sense comment you make on these forums or world chat , you have no clue, typical person who shouts #1 to any guild that is against Artifex because you could never be in it.
OC was #1 right , we could clearly see how great they did  :normal-2: your precious HangOver was #1 too , where they at now  :normal-11: all of a sudden warning #1 ( the hypocrisy in you is really strong man LOL ) just cause they surprised showed to TW while everyone tought was a no show.

Get some valid arguements next time.

You know what they say, you can't fix stupid

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
You know what they say, you can't fix stupid

Who need logic when you have swag..

Orale holmes!!
I'm basically 40

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
im organizing 10v10 for whoever feel hurt by video pm me (mirror classes so u dont cry about 3.33 sin)

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
im organizing 10v10 for whoever feel hurt by video pm me (mirror classes so u dont cry about 3.33 sin)
So brave : O

Offline Kia

good video... pretty good teamwork + nice personal cleric  :normal-42:

Thank you she is very good yes

*speechless* :tiger-43: :tiger-8:

Us 3 supports were indeed a good team. I love you girls.  :tiger-29:

Zirkon

Nice video/Music
it Looked Challenging  :-\

Offline Lynella

• Retired WF
  • Characters: xXFoxyXx