• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Ohhh yea, I'd like that same ini too ^^
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
some girls preset too :) (buying from chinese pw)
Can i have second one please:)

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
new one from china website
( pm me which one u need )
Last Edit: Jan 19, 2016, 06:58 pm by Hera
How do u do this to a character... ive been trying to do it by myself but its not working

How do u do this to a character... ive been trying to do it by myself but its not working

I'll go make a list real quick. It's actually really easy - is just a different number in the face textures.

Still uploading the others but the texture you need is idFaceText = 1078.

Last Edit: Jan 19, 2016, 07:55 pm by Darling
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde
are you making a list i can use ? xD i suck at the whole number thing
are you making a list i can use ? xD i suck at the whole number thing
I'm going to try and make a little updated chart with all of the skin/body textures and the new eye textures so they can all be in one little graphic for people. I don't know if I'll have it done before I take my kiddo to his game, but if not I'll finish it tonight.  ^-^

[edit]
I don't know if this will actually be useful, but I've wanted to do it in the past and I'm kind of bored and neglecting real life tonight. So! I started on a sort of master list of textures for character customization. Originally, I was just trying to make a sort of visualization of how Tideborn and Earthguard skin textures look and combine, so that they could all be in one place without having to go through them every time you make a new preset. I figured I'd just tack it onto here for now. Maybe it will be useful for someone.  :-[

I'm going to finish the Earthguard textures later, eyes need a break.  :(

*to change face texture, plug the code into the idFaceTex =. for body, plug 0-4 into the bodyID =.*
*click on any of the images for the bigger versions*

Last Edit: Jan 20, 2016, 04:06 am by Darling
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline tragedy

Thanks for that, Darling! Really helps with the pictures =)

I gotta question, though, not related to that last post. If you create a new female toon and you give her male hair, does that mean she can wear the male hair sold at the NPCs? And if so, does that mean that she can't wear any female hair?
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants

May I have the 2 with the arrows under them? 2nd and 11th ones on this row? 

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Thanks for that, Darling! Really helps with the pictures =)

I gotta question, though, not related to that last post. If you create a new female toon and you give her male hair, does that mean she can wear the male hair sold at the NPCs? And if so, does that mean that she can't wear any female hair?

no, she won't be able to wear male hair sold at npcs, but she can still wear female hair.  and if you change her default hair you won't be able to change it back to the male hair (unless if it's a tb character)

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
no, she won't be able to wear male hair sold at npcs, but she can still wear female hair.  and if you change her default hair you won't be able to change it back to the male hair (unless if it's a tb character)
thank you, Darling you are a little munchkin 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
thank you, Darling you are a little munchkin

I will kick you in your eggs until you cry

Offline tragedy

Oh. Just wondering cuz I saw a female toon earlier today wearing a male hair bought from an NPC (shown in the Player Info). So I guess, then, she had a gender change to be able to do that?
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein