Epic Perfect World

★ ☆ ✰Free char Presets✰ ☆ ★

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Only decent place for free inis are in Ukrain/Russian fb aka vk.com
Whoever cant speak Russian can switch to English and search by groups there, 80% groups are closed and you cannot go there but some are open.

Offline Hereiam

• Beginner
so far I've seen this,
https://m.vk.com/album-48777411_217133472
if I find more then I'll link it.
Thank you I appreciate it haha, i'm looking for something similar to these 

Offline Liquid

Note: Please be aware that I am no longer active, so it may take a while until I get back to you. I will continue checking and responding to requests, but please be patient.

decided to make another post since the last one was starting to get all screwed up, plus added new ones

these are inis I've accumulated over a long time

some are just straight from a site and some are ones I edited from inis from site and some are ones I made from scratch

if you want any of them just send me a PM or quote me here with which one you want.  I just want people to know that this isn't a first-come first-served type of thing.  since some of these aren't originally made by me, I won't just be giving them to one person and then saying no one else can have.  but if it is an ini made/edited by me, I can limit it to only one person.  all the inis that are available for this have "yes" for "available for reserve".  you just have to show me which one and say that you would like to be the only one to have it.  you're allowed to reserve ones that were already given away as long as you're okay with other people having it already.

please send me the specific image of whichever one you want, just so I won't get confused/misunderstand and send you the wrong one.  do not just send me the number, send me the image as well.  this will make it easier for me and will guarantee no mistakes.

I will not send you the codes if you do not give me the images of the specific ones you want.  I will be irrationally picky about this so just send the images.  this time around it's easier for you guys to get them

you may edit these inis however you want

if you want to reserve an ini it will cost 1000 ec.  if the ini is requested by others (not reserved), then the price will go down.  the more the ini is requested, the more the price will go down until it stops at 100 ec.  if 10 people request an ini, then it will no longer be available for reservation (but it still will be available for codes).  just getting the code for an ini is free, reserving an ini is the only thing that will cost ec.  you must send me the ec before I send you the codes.  you can mail ec to my ep, Xanadu

"times requested" is the amount of people who I've sent the inis to.  so if you wanted to have a specific one as only yours and it doesn't have a 0 under it, it's too late (meaning, you can still have the ini file, you just won't be able to say no one else can have it other than you).  once it hits 10 people, then the ini will no longer be available for reserve.  but again, you can still have the codes for it even if someone has already requested (not reserved) it, and if the ini is no longer available for reservation

when you request an ini that is any class but db or sb, understand that the new UI warps older inis.  when you apply the ini to the char it may not look exactly the same way it does in the ss because of this.

Guide for Posting Images (in 5 easy steps):

-------------

And some random male inis that I actually thought were interesting:

Hello Rumi, can you send me this ini pls. Thank you

Werefox/Venomancer

Nightshade

Offline jecr

• Beginner
Times Requested: 4
Available for Reserve: No

Times Requested: 5
Available for Reserve: No

Hello Can I have this two BM INI please. I play on sea server now tho, if you can help me thank you

Offline Insert

• Characters: Insert
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
hello can i have this free ini's please

Offline ernest0

How To Edit Your Character File
1. Buy a Makeover Scroll. These can be bought at Gods Giving NPC.

2. Go to Cosmetic Master Yun in South City Arch. (532 , 633). Talk to Yun and select Makeover Service then drag and drop your Makeover Scroll into the slot and confirm.

3. Edit your character to as close as you want it to start off then in the Saved Presets box choose Save and give your preset a name such as “Origional” to save one you can go back to if you change something incorrectly. Save it again as a different name and use this one as the one you edit.

4. Go to the appropriate folder and find the file you saved as a preset.

PW Folder (whatever you named it for PWVG) > Element > userdata > character > customize

The following is a list of which folder names go to which Race, Class and Gender.

00 = Male BM
01 = Female BM
10 = Male Wiz
11 = Female Wiz
20 = Male Psychic
21 = Female Psychic
30 = N/A
31 = Venomancer
40 = N/A
41 = Barbarian
50 = Male Assassin
51 = Female Assassin
60 = Male Archer
61 = Female Archer
70 = Male Cleric
71 = Female Cleric
80 = Male Seeker
81 = Female Seeker
90 = Male Mystic
91 = Female Mystic
useful information, good work  thank you very much

Offline Zazez

Note: Please be aware that I am no longer active, so it may take a while until I get back to you. I will continue checking and responding to requests, but please be patient.

decided to make another post since the last one was starting to get all screwed up, plus added new ones

these are inis I've accumulated over a long time

some are just straight from a site and some are ones I edited from inis from site and some are ones I made from scratch

if you want any of them just send me a PM or quote me here with which one you want.  I just want people to know that this isn't a first-come first-served type of thing.  since some of these aren't originally made by me, I won't just be giving them to one person and then saying no one else can have.  but if it is an ini made/edited by me, I can limit it to only one person.  all the inis that are available for this have "yes" for "available for reserve".  you just have to show me which one and say that you would like to be the only one to have it.  you're allowed to reserve ones that were already given away as long as you're okay with other people having it already.

please send me the specific image of whichever one you want, just so I won't get confused/misunderstand and send you the wrong one.  do not just send me the number, send me the image as well.  this will make it easier for me and will guarantee no mistakes.

I will not send you the codes if you do not give me the images of the specific ones you want.  I will be irrationally picky about this so just send the images.  this time around it's easier for you guys to get them

you may edit these inis however you want

if you want to reserve an ini it will cost 1000 ec.  if the ini is requested by others (not reserved), then the price will go down.  the more the ini is requested, the more the price will go down until it stops at 100 ec.  if 10 people request an ini, then it will no longer be available for reservation (but it still will be available for codes).  just getting the code for an ini is free, reserving an ini is the only thing that will cost ec.  you must send me the ec before I send you the codes.  you can mail ec to my ep, Xanadu

"times requested" is the amount of people who I've sent the inis to.  so if you wanted to have a specific one as only yours and it doesn't have a 0 under it, it's too late (meaning, you can still have the ini file, you just won't be able to say no one else can have it other than you).  once it hits 10 people, then the ini will no longer be available for reserve.  but again, you can still have the codes for it even if someone has already requested (not reserved) it, and if the ini is no longer available for reservation

when you request an ini that is any class but db or sb, understand that the new UI warps older inis.  when you apply the ini to the char it may not look exactly the same way it does in the ss because of this.

Guide for Posting Images (in 5 easy steps):

-------------

And some random male inis that I actually thought were interesting:

Hi can i have this one please ? 

Offline Gingerbead

Hi! Can I please have this #20 Elf Ini?

Offline Gingerbead

Hi! Can I please have these Elf ini's? Thank you in advance!  :P

Offline uWu1

Offline uWu1

doesn't let me to add picture says "The message exceeds the maximum allowed length (65535 characters)."

Offline uWu1

stormbringer

Offline BeastyBaby

• Beginner
If anyone has watched the Build a B*tch music video by Bella Poarch, I would love an assassin or cleric char preset for something that resembles her in that video. If any of you are TikToker's you know what I mean :P I'm willing to pay :D

Offline SugarKitty

• She's Poison
  • Women kill too....
This is by far my fav place on the Forums to come to xD I visit here at least once a day to see if there are new inis :P IMO this is the best thread every started <3 And The people who share their inis with us are AMAZING and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart  ^-^
Would you be willing to part with your Characters Preset? Pleeeeaaaassse :)