Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
sorry, i dont have them anymore, deleted after giving away 🙁
It’s 2k19 - u logged wrong forum 🤔

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran
It’s 2k19 - u logged wrong forum 🤔
First time today in 2k19 logged game, saw you there trashtalking after losing pk 🤫🤔🤔🤭

Offline Viversum

• bye
First time today in 2k19 logged game, saw you there trashtalking after losing pk 🤫🤔🤔🤭
hmmm havent logged since 5 months- gave my account ; )

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
hmmm havent logged since 5 months- gave my account ; )
Thats a lie, I remember you logged not that long ago and pmed me "sonya dont kill me its meric on mage"  :police: 

Offline Viversum

• bye
Thats a lie, I remember you logged not that long ago and pmed me "sonya dont kill me its meric on mage"  :police:
exposed  :'(

but 4real, nunuuu got my mage ;)

Offline Atkny

• Beginner
decidi fazer outro post já que o último estava começando um todo bagunçado, além de adicionar novos

posts que são inúmeros que eu acumulam ao longo do tempo

alguns são apenas diretos de um site e alguns são aqueles que eu editei a partir do site e alguns são aqueles que fiz do zero

Se você quer alguma coisa apenas me envie para mim ou para mim com a ajuda de você. Eu só quero que as pessoas saibam que este não é um tipo de coisa que vem primeiro a chegar. desde que alguns deles não são feitos por eles mesmos, eu não me importo de me dar uma pessoa e depois dizer que mais alguém pode ter. mas se para um ini feito / editado por mim, posso limitar isso a apenas uma pessoa. Todos os que estão disponíveis para isso têm "sim" para "disponível para reserva". Você tem que me mostrar qual é a sua opinião sobre ser o único a tê-lo. Você tem permissão para reservar os que já foram doados.

por favor, envie-me a imagem de qualquer jeito que você quiser , assim assim eu eu souhei  não me mande o número , envie-me uma imagem também. this tornará mais fácil para mim e não garantir erros.

Eu não lhe enviarei os códigos porque não são as imagens das que você deseja.  Eu vou ser irracionalmente exigente sobre isso, basta basta enviar as imagens. Esta vez é mais fácil para os seus pegadores,

você pode preferir estes nomes, mas você quer,

se você quiser reservar um ini vai custar 1.000 ec. se o ini for solicitado por outros (não reservado), o preço será reduzido. Quanto mais o ini for solicitado, mais o preço subir até que pare em 100 ec. Se 10 pessoas solicitaram um ini, ele não está mais disponível para reservar.  Apenas pegue o código para um ini é grátis, reservar um ini é a única coisa que custará ec. Você deve enviar o documento antes de enviar o código. Você pode enviar um e-mail para o meu ep, Xanadu

"times requested" é uma quantidade de pessoas para as minhas eu enviei o inis. ENTÃO Se Você quisesse ter hum Específico Como Só o Seu e ELE Não Tem hum 0 soluço ELE, E MUITO tarde (o Que significa that rápido Você AINDA PODE ter o Arquivo ini , Você Não Será Capaz de Dizer Que ninguem Mais PODE TEM ISSO Além de você ). uma vez atingido 10 pessoas, o ini não está mais disponível para reserva. você ainda pode ter os códigos para ele, se você já foi chamado, e se o ini não estiver mais disponível para reserva

Quando você solicita um novo nome de classe, mas db ou sb, que faz uma nova interface do usuário distorce os inis mais antigos. Quando você faz o pedido, não pode parecer exatamente o mesmo que não por causa disso.

Guia para postagem de imagens (em 5 fases fáceis) :

Could you send it to me please?

Offline PwPlayer

• Beginner
decided to make another post since the last one was starting to get all screwed up, plus added new ones

these are inis I've accumulated over a long time

some are just straight from a site and some are ones I edited from inis from site and some are ones I made from scratch

if you want any of them just send me a PM or quote me here with which one you want.  I just want people to know that this isn't a first-come first-served type of thing.  since some of these aren't originally made by me, I won't just be giving them to one person and then saying no one else can have.  but if it is an ini made/edited by me, I can limit it to only one person.  all the inis that are available for this have "yes" for "available for reserve".  you just have to show me which one and say that you would like to be the only one to have it.  you're allowed to reserve ones that were already given away as long as you're okay with other people having it already.

please send me the specific image of whichever one you want, just so I won't get confused/misunderstand and send you the wrong one.  do not just send me the number, send me the image as well.  this will make it easier for me and will guarantee no mistakes.

I will not send you the codes if you do not give me the images of the specific ones you want.  I will be irrationally picky about this so just send the images.  this time around it's easier for you guys to get them

you may edit these inis however you want

if you want to reserve an ini it will cost 1000 ec.  if the ini is requested by others (not reserved), then the price will go down.  the more the ini is requested, the more the price will go down until it stops at 100 ec.  if 10 people request an ini, then it will no longer be available for reservation (but it still will be available for codes).  just getting the code for an ini is free, reserving an ini is the only thing that will cost ec.  you must send me the ec before I send you the codes.  you can mail ec to my ep, Xanadu

"times requested" is the amount of people who I've sent the inis to.  so if you wanted to have a specific one as only yours and it doesn't have a 0 under it, it's too late (meaning, you can still have the ini file, you just won't be able to say no one else can have it other than you).  once it hits 10 people, then the ini will no longer be available for reserve.  but again, you can still have the codes for it even if someone has already requested (not reserved) it, and if the ini is no longer available for reservation

when you request an ini that is any class but db or sb, understand that the new UI warps older inis.  when you apply the ini to the char it may not look exactly the same way it does in the ss because of this.

Guide for Posting Images (in 5 easy steps):

-------------

And some random male inis that I actually thought were interesting:

Rumi, I know it's asking a lot but I would like these very much, because I want to use it in all my chars!

Thank you very much!  :-X :-[ :)

Offline nimue3

May I have this ini, please!
Thank you in advance

Offline mxsoldier

can i have this 2 please and ty.

Offline mxsoldier

wanted to bump this, I added a few more inis (3 tb, 5 ns).  it's not a lot, sorry about that, but they're all available for reserve.  I plan on working on more eventually.  I tweaked ini reserving a bit, making it cost ec this time

also I added a nifty guide for posting images.

a reminder that if you want ini codes, you must send me the images
  can I have this 2 please and ty.

Offline Medi

• Beginner
  • Characters: Medi
  • Faction: HausStark
decided to make another post since the last one was starting to get all screwed up, plus added new ones

some are just straight from a site and some are ones I edited from inis from site and some are ones I made from scratch

if you want any of them just send me a PM or quote me here with which one you want.  I just want people to know that this isn't a first-come first-served type of thing.  since some of these aren't originally made by me, I won't just be giving them to one person and then saying no one else can have.  but if it is an ini made/edited by me, I can limit it to only one person.  all the inis that are available for this have "yes" for "available for reserve".  you just have to show me which one and say that you would like to be the only one to have it.  you're allowed to reserve ones that were already given away as long as you're okay with other people having it already.

please send me the specific image of whichever one you want, just so I won't get confused/misunderstand and send you the wrong one.  do not just send me the number, send me the image as well.  this will make it easier for me and will guarantee no mistakes.

I will not send you the codes if you do not give me the images of the specific ones you want.  I will be irrationally picky about this so just send the images.  this time around it's easier for you guys to get them

if you want to reserve an ini it will cost 1000 ec.  if the ini is requested by others (not reserved), then the price will go down.  the more the ini is requested, the more the price will go down until it stops at 100 ec.  if 10 people request an ini, then it will no longer be available for reservation (but it still will be available for codes).  just getting the code for an ini is free, reserving an ini is the only thing that will cost ec.  you must send me the ec before I send you the codes.  you can mail ec to my ep, Xanadu

"times requested" is the amount of people who I've sent the inis to.  so if you wanted to have a specific one as only yours and it doesn't have a 0 under it, it's too late (meaning, you can still have the ini file, you just won't be able to say no one else can have it other than you).  once it hits 10 people, then the ini will no longer be available for reserve.  but again, you can still have the codes for it even if someone has already requested (not reserved) it, and if the ini is no longer available for reservation

when you request an ini that is any class but db or sb, understand that the new UI warps older inis.  when you apply the ini to the char it may not look exactly the same way it does in the ss because of this.

-------------

Hii, could I have these inis? Please and thanks.  ^-^

Offline fireflyfly

edit: new ones added (2/2/19)

-------------

Can I have these inis please?     

Offline paulnadcop

• Beginner
bump added sb/db inis if anyone interested u.u + a few others and male inis

Times Requested: 1
Available for Reserve: Yes

Can i have this one pls <3 

Offline Moah

edit: new ones added (2/2/19)

-------------

Can you send me these ? Please  :tiger-48: