Epic Perfect World

★ ☆ ✰Free char Presets✰ ☆ ★

Offline apple1234

Thank you for the information. It's very useful. 

Offline loren.

first pm whoever wants ++
https://prnt.sc/kzj3fv shade
https://prnt.sc/kzhugo elf
https://prnt.sc/kzibi9 elf

can u make me the code of the hair color please and skin color 

Offline NoBodyEven

• Cat is Alive or Dead?
  • Pastafarian Bless You !!!
  • Characters: NoBodyEven
  • Faction: Unknow

Could someone do this yoke please? I am unfortunately poor and I have no money to pay, please, please, someone who knows how to edit do it for me? I will thank you very much !!! kisses Kisses

https://imgur.com/a/JWNMAa9

if u can help me, call me on PV
Cat that may be simultaneously both alive and dead!!!

Offline MotherOfPugs

• Beginner
decided to make another post since the last one was starting to get all screwed up, plus added new ones

these are inis I've accumulated over a long time

some are just straight from a site and some are ones I edited from inis from site and some are ones I made from scratch

if you want any of them just send me a PM or quote me here with which one you want.  I just want people to know that this isn't a first-come first-served type of thing.  since some of these aren't originally made by me, I won't just be giving them to one person and then saying no one else can have.  but if it is an ini made/edited by me, I can limit it to only one person.  all the inis that are available for this have "yes" for "available for reserve".  you just have to show me which one and say that you would like to be the only one to have it.  you're allowed to reserve ones that were already given away as long as you're okay with other people having it already.

please send me the specific image of whichever one you want, just so I won't get confused/misunderstand and send you the wrong one.  do not just send me the number, send me the image as well.  this will make it easier for me and will guarantee no mistakes.

I will not send you the codes if you do not give me the images of the specific ones you want.  I will be irrationally picky about this so just send the images.  this time around it's easier for you guys to get them

you may edit these inis however you want

if you want to reserve an ini it will cost 1000 ec.  if the ini is requested by others (not reserved), then the price will go down.  the more the ini is requested, the more the price will go down until it stops at 100 ec.  if 10 people request an ini, then it will no longer be available for reservation (but it still will be available for codes).  just getting the code for an ini is free, reserving an ini is the only thing that will cost ec.  you must send me the ec before I send you the codes.  you can mail ec to my ep, Xanadu

"times requested" is the amount of people who I've sent the inis to.  so if you wanted to have a specific one as only yours and it doesn't have a 0 under it, it's too late (meaning, you can still have the ini file, you just won't be able to say no one else can have it other than you).  once it hits 10 people, then the ini will no longer be available for reserve.  but again, you can still have the codes for it even if someone has already requested (not reserved) it, and if the ini is no longer available for reservation

when you request an ini that is any class but db or sb, understand that the new UI warps older inis.  when you apply the ini to the char it may not look exactly the same way it does in the ss because of this.

Guide for Posting Images (in 5 easy steps):

-------------

And some random male inis that I actually thought were interesting:

Hello! ^^ 

Just wondering if you had the files for these by chance? Would love to have them!

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
Was messing with a new ini, ended up asian af

Code: [Select]
[3Parts]
scaleUp = 139
scaleMiddle = 103
scaleDown = 111

[BlendFace]
idFaceShape1 = 23
idFaceShape2 = 23
blendFaceShape = 50

[Face]
scaleFaceH = 125
scaleFaceV = 128
idFaceTex = 1542

[Faling]
idFalingSkin = 434
idFalingTex = 436

[Forehead]
offsetForeheadH = 143
offsetForeheadV = 90
offsetForeheadZ = 143
rotateForehead = 147
scaleForehead = 15

[YokeBone]
offsetYokeBoneH = 102
offsetYokeBoneV = 129
offsetYokeBoneZ = 128
rotateYokeBone = 128
scaleYokeBone = 128

[Cheek]
offsetCheekH = 127
offsetCheekV = 128
offsetCheekZ = 128
scaleCheek = 128

[Chain]
offsetChainV = 139
offsetChainZ = 149
rotateChain = 111
scaleChainH = 128

[Jaw]
offsetJawH = 111
offsetJawV = 128
offsetJawZ = 127
scaleJawSpecial = 128
scaleJawH = 128
scaleJawV = 128

[Eye]
idThirdEye = 0
idEyeBaseTex = 11
idEyeHighTex = 256
idEyeBallTex = 9117
idEyeShape = 1593
scaleEyeH = 175
scaleEyeV = 199
rotateEye = 134
offsetEyeH = 126
offsetEyeV = 143
offseteyeZ = 128
scaleEyeBall = 145
scaleEyeH2 = 175
scaleEyeV2 = 199
rotateEye2 = 134
offsetEyeH2 = 126
offsetEyeV2 = 143
offseteyeZ2 = 128
scaleEyeBall2 = 145

[Brow]
idBrowTex = 6
idBrowShape = 1582
scaleBrowH = 161
scaleBrowV = 161
rotateBrow = 123
offsetBrowH = 128
offsetBrowV = 113
offsetBrowZ = 135
scaleBrowH2 = 161
scaleBrowV2 = 161
rotateBrow2 = 123
offsetBrowH2 = 128
offsetBrowV2 = 113
offsetBrowZ2 = 135

[Nose]
idNoseTex = 1645
idNoseTipShape = 1571
scaleNoseTipH = 128
scaleNoseTipV = 169
scaleNoseTipZ = 121
offsetNoseTipV = 144
idNoseBridgeShape = 1568
scaleBridgeTipH = 60
offsetBridgeTipZ = 130

[Mouth]
idMouthUpLipLine = 1600
idMouthMidLipLine = 1598
idMouthDownLipLine = 1604
thickUpLip = 167
thickDownLip = 174
scaleMouthH = 134
offsetMouthV = 128
offsetMOuthZ = 128
idMouthTex = 14
offsetCornerOfMouthSpecial = 119
scaleMouthH2 = 132
offsetCornerOfMouthSpecial2 = 119

[Ear]
idEarShape = 1576
scaleEar = 37
offsetEarV = 109

[Hair]
idHairModel = 3051
idHairTex = 893

[Moustache]
idMoustacheTex = 0
idMoustacheSkin = 0
idGoateeTex = 0

[Color]
colorHair = -16777216
colorFace = -1
colorEye = -16645630
colorBrow = -16251387
colorMouth = -10679539
colorEyeBall = -5197134
colorMoustache = -11571145

[Body]
bodyID = 1
colorBody = -1
headScale = 117
upScale = 95
waistScale = 95
armWidth = 105
legWidth = 105
breastScale = 117

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Deja

• Weeble
  • Nostalgia, Invictus, LocKnLoaD
Male TB Hair on Female Sin
[3Parts]
scaleUp = 125
scaleMiddle = 96
scaleDown = 128

[BlendFace]
idFaceShape1 = 23
idFaceShape2 = 23
blendFaceShape = 50

[Face]
scaleFaceH = 128
scaleFaceV = 125
idFaceTex = 864

[Faling]
idFalingSkin = 434
idFalingTex = 436

[Forehead]
offsetForeheadH = 128
offsetForeheadV = 128
offsetForeheadZ = 160
rotateForehead = 128
scaleForehead = 128

[YokeBone]
offsetYokeBoneH = 128
offsetYokeBoneV = 128
offsetYokeBoneZ = 128
rotateYokeBone = 128
scaleYokeBone = 128

[Cheek]
offsetCheekH = 128
offsetCheekV = 128
offsetCheekZ = 128
scaleCheek = 135

[Chain]
offsetChainV = 128
offsetChainZ = 128
rotateChain = 128
scaleChainH = 128

[Jaw]
offsetJawH = 128
offsetJawV = 128
offsetJawZ = 128
scaleJawSpecial = 128
scaleJawH = 86
scaleJawV = 128

[Eye]
idThirdEye = 0
idEyeBaseTex = 11
idEyeHighTex = 10
idEyeBallTex = 1117
idEyeShape = 32
scaleEyeH = 155
scaleEyeV = 140
rotateEye = 151
offsetEyeH = 139
offsetEyeV = 162
offseteyeZ = 128
scaleEyeBall = 152
scaleEyeH2 = 155
scaleEyeV2 = 140
rotateEye2 = 151
offsetEyeH2 = 139
offsetEyeV2 = 162
offseteyeZ2 = 128
scaleEyeBall2 = 152

[Brow]
idBrowTex = 6
idBrowShape = 352
scaleBrowH = 126
scaleBrowV = 111
rotateBrow = 142
offsetBrowH = 128
offsetBrowV = 123
offsetBrowZ = 128
scaleBrowH2 = 126
scaleBrowV2 = 111
rotateBrow2 = 142
offsetBrowH2 = 128
offsetBrowV2 = 123
offsetBrowZ2 = 128

[Nose]
idNoseTex = 3
idNoseTipShape = 18
scaleNoseTipH = 124
scaleNoseTipV = 128
scaleNoseTipZ = 128
offsetNoseTipV = 128
idNoseBridgeShape = 15
scaleBridgeTipH = 115
offsetBridgeTipZ = 102

[Mouth]
idMouthUpLipLine = 89
idMouthMidLipLine = 86
idMouthDownLipLine = 92
thickUpLip = 128
thickDownLip = 128
scaleMouthH = 110
offsetMouthV = 128
offsetMOuthZ = 128
idMouthTex = 14
offsetCornerOfMouthSpecial = 128
scaleMouthH2 = 110
offsetCornerOfMouthSpecial2 = 128

[Ear]
idEarShape = 21
scaleEar = 88
offsetEarV = 128

[Hair]
idHairModel = 878
idHairTex = 888

[Moustache]
idMoustacheTex = 0
idMoustacheSkin = 0
idGoateeTex = 0

[Color]
colorHair = -12841961
colorFace = -597609
colorEye = -1
colorBrow = -12624674
colorMouth = -1
colorEyeBall = -10638297
colorMoustache = -11571145

[Body]
bodyID = 4
colorBody = -597609
headScale = 128
upScale = 128
waistScale = 128
armWidth = 128
legWidth = 128
breastScale = 128

Calamondin, Sago, Dijnayrik, Dragon_Child, CindyBrady
Bahia, Arik, AmamA
Ahnje, Classique, Scuppernong
Chipola, Taela, Docktor
SilverRing
Fatal_Blade, HoneyKins

Offline Rimimi

• Dreamer
  • Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
  • Characters: Rimimi
  • Faction: Arcana
decided to make another post since the last one was starting to get all screwed up, plus added new ones

some are just straight from a site and some are ones I edited from inis from site and some are ones I made from scratch

if you want any of them just send me a PM or quote me here with which one you want.  I just want people to know that this isn't a first-come first-served type of thing.  since some of these aren't originally made by me, I won't just be giving them to one person and then saying no one else can have.  but if it is an ini made/edited by me, I can limit it to only one person.  all the inis that are available for this have "yes" for "available for reserve".  you just have to show me which one and say that you would like to be the only one to have it.  you're allowed to reserve ones that were already given away as long as you're okay with other people having it already.

please send me the specific image of whichever one you want, just so I won't get confused/misunderstand and send you the wrong one.  do not just send me the number, send me the image as well.  this will make it easier for me and will guarantee no mistakes.

I will not send you the codes if you do not give me the images of the specific ones you want.  I will be irrationally picky about this so just send the images.  this time around it's easier for you guys to get them

if you want to reserve an ini it will cost 1000 ec.  if the ini is requested by others (not reserved), then the price will go down.  the more the ini is requested, the more the price will go down until it stops at 100 ec.  if 10 people request an ini, then it will no longer be available for reservation (but it still will be available for codes).  just getting the code for an ini is free, reserving an ini is the only thing that will cost ec.  you must send me the ec before I send you the codes.  you can mail ec to my ep, Xanadu

"times requested" is the amount of people who I've sent the inis to.  so if you wanted to have a specific one as only yours and it doesn't have a 0 under it, it's too late (meaning, you can still have the ini file, you just won't be able to say no one else can have it other than you).  once it hits 10 people, then the ini will no longer be available for reserve.  but again, you can still have the codes for it even if someone has already requested (not reserved) it, and if the ini is no longer available for reservation

when you request an ini that is any class but db or sb, understand that the new UI warps older inis.  when you apply the ini to the char it may not look exactly the same way it does in the ss because of this.

-------------

Hi! :D If the ini files/codes are still available, can you share the following with me?
Times Requested: 13
Available for Reserve: No
Times Requested: 4
Available for Reserve: No
Thanks in advance!

Offline Willow

• Beginner
  • Characters: IWillow

-------------

can I this one  and this one please? 
Tyty

Offline iagxrj

Code: [Select]
[3Parts]
scaleUp = 164
scaleMiddle = 96
scaleDown = 70

[BlendFace]
idFaceShape1 = 62
idFaceShape2 = 62
blendFaceShape = 50

[Face]
scaleFaceH = 128
scaleFaceV = 130
idFaceTex = 855

[Faling]
idFalingSkin = 433
idFalingTex = 437

[Forehead]
offsetForeheadH = 131
offsetForeheadV = 128
offsetForeheadZ = 128
rotateForehead = 128
scaleForehead = 128

[YokeBone]
offsetYokeBoneH = 131
offsetYokeBoneV = 134
offsetYokeBoneZ = 128
rotateYokeBone = 128
scaleYokeBone = 128

[Cheek]
offsetCheekH = 132
offsetCheekV = 152
offsetCheekZ = 126
scaleCheek = 98

[Chain]
offsetChainV = 129
offsetChainZ = 64
rotateChain = 147
scaleChainH = 102

[Jaw]
offsetJawH = 131
offsetJawV = 132
offsetJawZ = 121
scaleJawSpecial = 100
scaleJawH = 110
scaleJawV = 115

[Eye]
idThirdEye = 0
idEyeBaseTex = 50
idEyeHighTex = 49
idEyeBallTex = 1046
idEyeShape = 365
scaleEyeH = 132
scaleEyeV = 137
rotateEye = 148
offsetEyeH = 128
offsetEyeV = 103
offseteyeZ = 128
scaleEyeBall = 128
scaleEyeH2 = 132
scaleEyeV2 = 137
rotateEye2 = 148
offsetEyeH2 = 128
offsetEyeV2 = 103
offseteyeZ2 = 128
scaleEyeBall2 = 128

[Brow]
idBrowTex = 45
idBrowShape = 67
scaleBrowH = 218
scaleBrowV = 81
rotateBrow = 168
offsetBrowH = 128
offsetBrowV = 125
offsetBrowZ = 0
scaleBrowH2 = 218
scaleBrowV2 = 81
rotateBrow2 = 168
offsetBrowH2 = 128
offsetBrowV2 = 125
offsetBrowZ2 = 0

[Nose]
idNoseTex = 41
idNoseTipShape = 58
scaleNoseTipH = 99
scaleNoseTipV = 132
scaleNoseTipZ = 54
offsetNoseTipV = 133
idNoseBridgeShape = 57
scaleBridgeTipH = 1
offsetBridgeTipZ = 17

[Mouth]
idMouthUpLipLine = 80
idMouthMidLipLine = 77
idMouthDownLipLine = 83
thickUpLip = 128
thickDownLip = 111
scaleMouthH = 97
offsetMouthV = 155
offsetMOuthZ = 128
idMouthTex = 52
offsetCornerOfMouthSpecial = 126
scaleMouthH2 = 97
offsetCornerOfMouthSpecial2 = 171

[Ear]
idEarShape = 60
scaleEar = 0
offsetEarV = 176

[Hair]
idHairModel = 933
idHairTex = 943

[Moustache]
idMoustacheTex = 204
idMoustacheSkin = 490
idGoateeTex = 596

[Color]
colorHair = -1
colorFace = -1520474
colorEye = -1
colorBrow = 0
colorMouth = -1
colorEyeBall = -13053321
colorMoustache = -1

[Body]
bodyID = 0
colorBody = -1520474
headScale = 128
upScale = 60
waistScale = 60
armWidth = 60
legWidth = 60
breastScale = 128

Thats the first ini I've ever made. I hope y'all enjoy it.  And sorry for bad English, cause I'm Brazilian  :-\ .

Offline Levity

• view
  • Faction: GotMilk
first pm whoever wants ++
https://prnt.sc/kzj3fv shade
https://prnt.sc/kzhugo elf
https://prnt.sc/kzibi9 elf
https://prnt.sc/kzhugo elf can i have this ini please i really love you works i'm using the old ini that you post but i love this new one can i have it?
humor or frivolity, especially the treatment of a serious matter with humor or in a manner lacking due respect.

Offline Levity

• view
  • Faction: GotMilk
humor or frivolity, especially the treatment of a serious matter with humor or in a manner lacking due respect.

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven
I’m looking for Male EP inis and Female SB inis c:

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

Offline MotherOfPugs

• Beginner

-------------

Hello again! Loving the duskblade design you gave from before. I was hoping to get these winged elf ini presets as well:

Love the eyes on these, thanks so much!

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran
can u make me the code of the hair color please and skin color
sorry, i dont have them anymore, deleted after giving away 🙁