Epic Perfect World

★ ☆ ✰Free char Presets✰ ☆ ★

Offline Kio

• Kio
wanted to bump this, I added a few more inis (3 tb, 5 ns).  it's not a lot, sorry about that, but they're all available for reserve.  I plan on working on more eventually.  I tweaked ini reserving a bit, making it cost ec this time

also I added a nifty guide for posting images.

a reminder that if you want ini codes, you must send me the images
I apologize for requesting so many I simply just could not figure out what I wanted the most, so I thought it might be better to see them in game. 
The tideborn request is for me and the veno request is to surprise my cousin when she joins game in a few days.  ;)

Offline iagxrj

wanted to bump this, I added a few more inis (3 tb, 5 ns).  it's not a lot, sorry about that, but they're all available for reserve.  I plan on working on more eventually.  I tweaked ini reserving a bit, making it cost ec this time

Can i get these inis ?

Offline Tempestღ

• I ღ Anime
  • Back
  • Characters: Germ
  • Faction: Nostalgia
these are inis I've accumulated over a long time

some are just straight from a site and some are ones I edited from inis from site and some are ones I made from scratch

if you want any of them just send me a PM with which one you want.  I just want people to know that this isn't a first-come first-served type of thing.  since some of these aren't originally made by me, I won't just be giving them to one person and then saying no one else can have.  but if it is an ini made/edited by me, I can limit it to only one person.  you just have to tell me which one and say that you would like to be the only one to have it, and I'll tell you if it's mine or not to give.  if it's one right from site, I'll tell you that I can't give it away to only you.  but if it is mine to give, then I'll put a red x on it on the image.

and please send me the specific image of whichever one you want (or circle the one you want), just so I won't get confused/misunderstand and send you the wrong one

I will not send you the codes if you do not give me the images of the specific ones you want.  I will be irrationally picky about this so just send the images.  sorry if it's extra work for you but hey you get these for free so shouldn't matter that much

also, all the inis that have the red x on them are not available

also you may edit these however you want

all inis with a number underneath them have been given already, so if you wanted to have them as only yours, it's too late (meaning, you can still have the ini file, you just won't be able to say no one else can have it other than you.  but you are still fully welcome to have any inis with numbers underneath them, they are still definitely available, just not the ones with red X's)
Hi again Rumi! Can I have the last 4 ini please.  :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Hi again Rumi! Can I have the last 4 ini please.  :-[ :-[ :-[

you have to send the specific images. I won't accept the whole thing and then some number

Offline Tempestღ

• I ღ Anime
  • Back
Last Edit: Aug 04, 2017, 07:23 pm by lยรtŦยl_คเ๓, Reason: fixed corrupt image link :)

Offline trueno

• All dmg no cc
  • Characters: Nakazato
decided to make another post since the last one was starting to get all screwed up, plus added new ones

some are just straight from a site and some are ones I edited from inis from site and some are ones I made from scratch

if you want any of them just send me a PM or quote me here with which one you want.  I just want people to know that this isn't a first-come first-served type of thing.  since some of these aren't originally made by me, I won't just be giving them to one person and then saying no one else can have.  but if it is an ini made/edited by me, I can limit it to only one person.  all the inis that are available for this have "yes" for "available for reserve".  you just have to show me which one and say that you would like to be the only one to have it.  you're allowed to reserve ones that were already given away as long as you're okay with other people having it already.

please send me the specific image of whichever one you want, just so I won't get confused/misunderstand and send you the wrong one.  do not just send me the number, send me the image as well.  this will make it easier for me and will guarantee no mistakes.

I will not send you the codes if you do not give me the images of the specific ones you want.  I will be irrationally picky about this so just send the images.  this time around it's easier for you guys to get them

you may edit these inis however you want

if you want to reserve an ini it will cost 1000 ec.  if the ini is requested by others (not reserved), then the price will go down.  the more the ini is requested, the more the price will go down until it stops at 100 ec.  if 10 people request an ini, then it will no longer be available for reservation (but it still will be available for codes).  just getting the code for an ini is free, reserving an ini is the only thing that will cost ec.  you must send me the ec before I send you the codes.  you can mail ec to my ep, Xanadu

"times requested" is the amount of people who I've sent the inis to.  so if you wanted to have a specific one as only yours and it doesn't have a 0 under it, it's too late (meaning, you can still have the ini file, you just won't be able to say no one else can have it other than you).  once it hits 10 people, then the ini will no longer be available for reserve.  but again, you can still have the codes for it even if someone has already requested (not reserved) it, and if the ini is no longer available for reservation

when you request an ini that is any class but db or sb, understand that the new UI warps older inis.  when you apply the ini to the char it may not look exactly the same way it does in the ss because of this.

Guide for Posting Images (in 5 easy steps):

-------------

And a some random male inis that I actually thought were interesting:

hi can have this one ? please 

Offline Blind

if you want any of them just send me a PM with which one you want.  I just want people to know that this isn't a first-come first-served type of thing.  since some of these aren't originally made by me, I won't just be giving them to one person and then saying no one else can have.  but if it is an ini made/edited by me, I can limit it to only one person.  you just have to tell me which one and say that you would like to be the only one to have it, and I'll tell you if it's mine or not to give.  if it's one right from site, I'll tell you that I can't give it away to only you.  but if it is mine to give, then I'll put a red x on it on the image.

and please send me the specific image of whichever one you want (or circle the one you want), just so I won't get confused/misunderstand and send you the wrong one

I will not send you the codes if you do not give me the images of the specific ones you want.  I will be irrationally picky about this so just send the images.  sorry if it's extra work for you but hey you get these for free so shouldn't matter that much

all inis with a number underneath them have been given already, so if you wanted to have them as only yours, it's too late (meaning, you can still have the ini file, you just won't be able to say no one else can have it other than you.  but you are still fully welcome to have any inis with numbers underneath them, they are still definitely available, just not the ones with red X's)
can i have these? 

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
Nightshade ini

Code: [Select]
[3Parts]
scaleUp = 147
scaleMiddle = 109
scaleDown = 113

[BlendFace]
idFaceShape1 = 1577
idFaceShape2 = 1577
blendFaceShape = 50

[Face]
scaleFaceH = 105
scaleFaceV = 82
idFaceTex = 1541

[Faling]
idFalingSkin = 434
idFalingTex = 436

[Forehead]
offsetForeheadH = 129
offsetForeheadV = 141
offsetForeheadZ = 135
rotateForehead = 135
scaleForehead = 131

[YokeBone]
offsetYokeBoneH = 131
offsetYokeBoneV = 129
offsetYokeBoneZ = 133
rotateYokeBone = 133
scaleYokeBone = 139

[Cheek]
offsetCheekH = 137
offsetCheekV = 139
offsetCheekZ = 149
scaleCheek = 128

[Chain]
offsetChainV = 103
offsetChainZ = 143
rotateChain = 109
scaleChainH = 133

[Jaw]
offsetJawH = 113
offsetJawV = 113
offsetJawZ = 111
scaleJawSpecial = 121
scaleJawH = 107
scaleJawV = 128

[Eye]
idThirdEye = 0
idEyeBaseTex = 257
idEyeHighTex = 6023
idEyeBallTex = 9119
idEyeShape = 1589
scaleEyeH = 154
scaleEyeV = 113
rotateEye = 135
offsetEyeH = 115
offsetEyeV = 130
offseteyeZ = 128
scaleEyeBall = 133
scaleEyeH2 = 154
scaleEyeV2 = 113
rotateEye2 = 135
offsetEyeH2 = 115
offsetEyeV2 = 130
offseteyeZ2 = 128
scaleEyeBall2 = 133

[Brow]
idBrowTex = 6
idBrowShape = 1585
scaleBrowH = 122
scaleBrowV = 124
rotateBrow = 128
offsetBrowH = 112
offsetBrowV = 50
offsetBrowZ = 128
scaleBrowH2 = 122
scaleBrowV2 = 124
rotateBrow2 = 128
offsetBrowH2 = 112
offsetBrowV2 = 50
offsetBrowZ2 = 128

[Nose]
idNoseTex = 1645
idNoseTipShape = 1571
scaleNoseTipH = 104
scaleNoseTipV = 136
scaleNoseTipZ = 122
offsetNoseTipV = 150
idNoseBridgeShape = 1569
scaleBridgeTipH = 94
offsetBridgeTipZ = 151

[Mouth]
idMouthUpLipLine = 1602
idMouthMidLipLine = 1597
idMouthDownLipLine = 1603
thickUpLip = 163
thickDownLip = 139
scaleMouthH = 115
offsetMouthV = 172
offsetMOuthZ = 128
idMouthTex = 14
offsetCornerOfMouthSpecial = 119
scaleMouthH2 = 115
offsetCornerOfMouthSpecial2 = 119

[Ear]
idEarShape = 21
scaleEar = 117
offsetEarV = 137

[Hair]
idHairModel = 1536
idHairTex = 1530

[Moustache]
idMoustacheTex = 0
idMoustacheSkin = 0
idGoateeTex = 0

[Color]
colorHair = -16382458
colorFace = -792884
colorEye = -16119282
colorBrow = -16514044
colorMouth = -2672069
colorEyeBall = -10178618
colorMoustache = -11571145

[Body]
bodyID = 0
colorBody = -792884
headScale = 111
upScale = 101
waistScale = 102
armWidth = 93
legWidth = 101
breastScale = 114

will be making two different free inis on ohsobored character. This was a rather quick one, I'm planning to play around with nightshades a bit more, they have a lovely customization
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2017, 10:49 pm by Marishka

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Tempestღ

• I ღ Anime
  • Back

Can I have the codes please?  :)

Offline feitanxix

• Beginner
decided to make another post since the last one was starting to get all screwed up, plus added new ones

if you want any of them just send me a PM or quote me here with which one you want.  I just want people to know that this isn't a first-come first-served type of thing.  since some of these aren't originally made by me, I won't just be giving them to one person and then saying no one else can have.  but if it is an ini made/edited by me, I can limit it to only one person.  all the inis that are available for this have "yes" for "available for reserve".  you just have to show me which one and say that you would like to be the only one to have it.  you're allowed to reserve ones that were already given away as long as you're okay with other people having it already.

please send me the specific image of whichever one you want, just so I won't get confused/misunderstand and send you the wrong one.  do not just send me the number, send me the image as well.  this will make it easier for me and will guarantee no mistakes.

I will not send you the codes if you do not give me the images of the specific ones you want.  I will be irrationally picky about this so just send the images.  this time around it's easier for you guys to get them

if you want to reserve an ini it will cost 1000 ec.  if the ini is requested by others (not reserved), then the price will go down.  the more the ini is requested, the more the price will go down until it stops at 100 ec.  if 10 people request an ini, then it will no longer be available for reservation (but it still will be available for codes).  just getting the code for an ini is free, reserving an ini is the only thing that will cost ec.  you must send me the ec before I send you the codes.  you can mail ec to my ep, Xanadu

"times requested" is the amount of people who I've sent the inis to.  so if you wanted to have a specific one as only yours and it doesn't have a 0 under it, it's too late (meaning, you can still have the ini file, you just won't be able to say no one else can have it other than you).  once it hits 10 people, then the ini will no longer be available for reserve.  but again, you can still have the codes for it even if someone has already requested (not reserved) it, and if the ini is no longer available for reservation

when you request an ini that is any class but db or sb, understand that the new UI warps older inis.  when you apply the ini to the char it may not look exactly the same way it does in the ss because of this.

-------------

Can I have codes for these presets please: Thank you

Offline Yamakenshin

• Beginner

-------------

Wow your presets are great! Can I have codes for this one?  Thank you so much!

Offline bloomie

i need presets for veno T_T

Offline camshell14

• Beginner
ill drop 2 foxy inis here atm <3
(1st one has different colors,since hair was made to match fox tail,but in the end I changed it to kitty)
2nd one was ini I used on epw and my old pwi ini (I was lazy to trade fash,so I had to use the ones I had in bag)

feel free to pm for code

Can I have this 2 ini files as well? <3

Offline iamkhnive

• Beginner

Hi Rumi!

Can I have the copy of the inis of the following edits. It will be a great help for me in customizing my comeback character. thanks.