Epic Perfect World

TW day destruction of alliance 50v150

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
But we were only 14..
I'm basically 40

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
3 EP's in party, you are father of PedroSner and Noisy
Nice video bro, sorry I wasn't there to smash alliance faster and easier..

MonsterNoisy destroyed this pk with 2 eps in party, with 3 eps this pk would end in like 5 mins... but I let guild have some fun  :police: Dont pk guys when Noisy online xdddddddd
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Nice video, first and 3rd track quite enjoyable.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
MonsterNoisy destroyed this pk with 2 eps in party, with 3 eps this pk would end in like 5 mins... but I let guild have some fun  :police: Dont pk guys when Noisy online xdddddddd
u are not good dude silver cs:go

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
was good pk in morai guys got good  :normal-45: :normal-45: :normal-45: :normal-45:

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
Zerk. xD. Good video tho.
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline 1

• xXxWreckinEasiesxXx
  • "gettin girls at parties; 420blazeit; dontMad baddie; xXx_r4pinskrubs_xXx; kid ur not good" - Lelo
  • Characters: lelo
  • Faction: Xpendable
 :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: so many indians got mared LELA need to ally sri lanka and malaysia to prolong inevitable badderization (im better than you lel)

50v150 haha

this is unreleased footage from the new comedy special called "alliance of tryhard baddie srsgamers trying to take out the best players MUST SEE!!!" check comedy central 4:20 PM

stop E-dating and you wont miss it c: xD :3 c:

ur so meen lelo >.> Buht yew are veri qtCircumference/Diameter ;3 c: ;> ;* xD ;> uWu >/////< ^,^ im a whale lol why are u lookng for insults here go back to moderating post ur picture threads weeaboos

lol kid ur not good lol dont understand why u make loud barking noise making my ear drums ring like samsung galaxy 1v1 me deva my score vs u 1000-0 LEL EASY MAN? XD  :normal-1: :normal-2: :normal-3:

But we were only 14..

By analyzing your comment using state-of-the-art research equipment and gathering all significant findings using highly reliable statistical information and observational qualitative data, I have come to the conclusion that you are good.

yes its very hard to maintain my self alive

YES THE ENGLISH IN LANGUAGE SOMETIMES VERY HARD TO SPEAKING :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:

i have to admit you guys are try hard ,losing for like 2 hours and kept sigging until enemy got bored arti#1

why this doggie being disobedient, i let you out of the leash and you becoming loud and autistic so time to sit down on the grass and watch daddy annihilate u because u r easy (lol kid lol) my guild was fighting with 4 people (im a math major at Four-Twenty Marijuana Consumption Universititiy so im credible with my information lol go ahead get mad kid lol im better than you lol)

/thread
I am good. You are not. I have 420-0 scores with Seeya, Rev, Shape, Razor, and RaiN! combined*. You are not good at all. Go become something if you want to approach me. I am a legendary name that invented button and player. I am a lelo. I have no time for unknowns and mortals. I have time for weed, partying hard, and having 3-somes with your sister, mother, and Megan Fox. I bet you can't even afford a jet. Don't mad, baddie. xXx_ScrubDestroyer360_xXx. Don't talk to me if you are none factor. - xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
xar... why xar why... why..wh...

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: so many indians got mared LELA need to ally sri lanka and malaysia to prolong inevitable badderization (im better than you lel)

this is unreleased footage from the new comedy special called "alliance of tryhard baddie srsgamers trying to take out the best players MUST SEE!!!" check comedy central 4:20 PM

ur so meen lelo >.> Buht yew are veri qtCircumference/Diameter ;3 c: ;> ;* xD ;> uWu >/////< ^,^ im a whale lol why are u lookng for insults here go back to moderating post ur picture threads weeaboos

lol kid ur not good lol dont understand why u make loud barking noise making my ear drums ring like samsung galaxy 1v1 me deva my score vs u 1000-0 LEL EASY MAN? XD  :normal-1: :normal-2: :normal-3:

By analyzing your comment using state-of-the-art research equipment and gathering all significant findings using highly reliable statistical information and observational qualitative data, I have come to the conclusion that you are good.

YES THE ENGLISH IN LANGUAGE SOMETIMES VERY HARD TO SPEAKING :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:

why this doggie being disobedient, i let you out of the leash and you becoming loud and autistic so time to sit down on the grass and watch daddy annihilate u because u r easy (lol kid lol) my guild was fighting with 4 people (im a math major at Four-Twenty Marijuana Consumption Universititiy so im credible with my information lol go ahead get mad kid lol im better than you lol)

/thread
good selfie

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

/thread
just why

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
GF geeks, i won.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Kia

GF geeks, i won.

I missed your trade chat spam during Ares last saturday. What happened?

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
good video meng

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I missed your trade chat spam during Ares last saturday. What happened?

Stuffs happening.

My damage log collection NEW