Epic Perfect World

Ini Contest (1k EC reward)

Offline Dusted

• Characters: Dusted
You can adjust mouth depth and jaw to hide the mouth without affecting the nose. Well that is how i made my black sin ini and mystic.

and this. im just super lazy maybe ill do it later. thank you thank you. i just forgot to get rid of the mouth not sure if he wants it there or not

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex

Forgot to Screenshot the Avatar thumbnail but they look they same i add it later.

Offline Drive

• 🌙

Forgot to Screenshot the Avatar thumbnail but they look they same i add it later.

Don't share that king ini,idiot. :-X

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥

Offline Desecrate

• waves
  • floating endlessly
  • Characters: Desecrate, others
  • Faction: does it matter
Sorry for not replying here, I've worked many many hours in the past 2 days. Uhm, as far as entries nothing so far suits my tastes. The black skinned ini Dusted made is nice, but I'm going to wait and see what other entries come in.

Please try to avoid the super cutesy look or the large kawaii-desu eyes. I'm not fond of either. The ini style is nice, but it's not for me.

Offline Dusted

Sorry for not replying here, I've worked many many hours in the past 2 days. Uhm, as far as entries nothing so far suits my tastes. The black skinned ini Dusted made is nice, but I'm going to wait and see what other entries come in.

Please try to avoid the super cutesy look or the large kawaii-desu eyes. I'm not fond of either. The ini style is nice, but it's not for me.

the black one with red eyes? if you give more details ill try to do what i can and fix it. (:

Offline Desecrate

• waves
  • floating endlessly
  • Characters: Desecrate, others
  • Faction: does it matter
Hm, if you could get it so the eyes weren't as cute, and looked more dangerous? It's kind of hard to describe. I guess menacing would be a good word.

Offline Dusted

Hm, if you could get it so the eyes weren't as cute, and looked more dangerous? It's kind of hard to describe. I guess menacing would be a good word.

ahaha makes sense okay ill be playing with it then

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
That's my territory in inis, I'll see what I can get when I'll be home, maybe I have something that you like

Offline Dusted

That's my territory in inis, I'll see what I can get when I'll be home, maybe I have something that you like

xD RACE TO THE BETTER INI

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
xD RACE TO THE BETTER INI
You're on

Opulence

Give me ec for being bestest friend. TY.

Offline FoxiFox(✿U.U)

• A Fashionista Venomancer
  • Hai:3, FoxyVixen here ❤️
  • Characters: FoxyVixen
  • Faction: Dunno....

I can't make one yet Q_Q im going to the hospital atm...and idk when I'll be home ugh! What fun right? Anyway I'll do one tonight if it ain't late...and I don't fall asleep coming home
[move]  ☦ Who's the Foxi of all the Foxes?☦ [/move]

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
i was too lazy to log them into the game, if you are interested in any of them and want more ss to get a better picture let me know and ill make some.

Offline FoxiFox(✿U.U)

• A Fashionista Venomancer
  • Hai:3, FoxyVixen here ❤️
  • Characters: FoxyVixen
  • Faction: Dunno....
Last Edit: Feb 21, 2015, 06:46 pm by MrsCybogFox
[move]  ☦ Who's the Foxi of all the Foxes?☦ [/move]