Epic Perfect World

Wonderlnd Recruiting

Offline kitt

join us for a spot of tea!!
no lvl/class/gear requirements!
we're a family friendly guild looking to grow.

http://wonderlandepw.shivtr.com/

our only requirements are a friendly, helpful attitude, signing up for our website, and daily BQ.
come take a trip down the rabbit hole!!  ;D

pm any of us in game or fill out an app on our site!!

Leader
ChaoticLove

Director
Murcas

Marshal
DEATHNEWBIE
kitt

Executor
EvilLavender
LagoonaBIue

Offline ChaoticLove

• Characters: ChaoticLove, StormyJade
  • Faction: Wonderland Leader
Wonderland is a level 3 faction Located on Epic Perfect World

Here at Wonderland we believe in a family based faction. So we treat each other as family. This means loyalty and respect is expected. Wonderland is a non TW faction this means if you want to do TW we are not the faction for you and there are many good TW factions you can call home. This faction is an English speaking faction that was founded by people that wanted a fun place to hang out and talk to friends.

Want a helpful friendly slightly crazy faction? Want to grow with and be part of a family? Then Wonderland is the faction for you  :smiley: We take everyone no matter your level or your gaming experiences. Odd or unusual and feel out of place in other factions? We will take you too  ^-^

Joining the faction site is mandatory please and thank you.  For those of you asking why must I join the site, it is because this faction has a code of conduct that I wish people to read before they join the site. So you know we have rules and what the rules are. Also because rules are good and also usually prevent chaos from running rampant through a faction. Not that there is anything wrong with chaos sometimes :)

http://wonderlandepw.shivtr.com

Officers are as follows and may change as we grow :)

Leader
ChaoticLove

Director
Murcas

Marshal
DEATHNEWBIE
kitt

Executor
EvilLavender
LagoonaBIue

BUMP BUMP

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Bump, and GL to your faction.  :-*

Offline ChaoticLove

Here at Wonderland we believe in a family based faction. So we treat each other as family. This means loyalty and respect is expected. Wonderland is a non TW faction this means if you want to do TW we are not the faction for you and there are many good TW factions you can call home. This faction is an English speaking faction that was founded by people that wanted a fun place to hang out and talk to friends.

Want a helpful friendly slightly crazy faction? Want to grow with and be part of a family? Then Wonderland is the faction for you  :smiley: We take everyone no matter your level or your gaming experiences. Odd or unusual and feel out of place in other factions? We will take you too  ^-^

Joining the faction site is mandatory please and thank you.  For those of you asking why must I join the site, it is because this faction has a code of conduct that I wish people to read before they join the site. So you know we have rules and what the rules are. Also because rules are good and also usually prevent chaos from running rampant through a faction. Not that there is anything wrong with chaos sometimes :)

Leader
ChaoticLove

Director
Murcas

Marshal
DEATHNEWBIE
kitt

Executor
EvilLavender
LagoonaBIue

BUMP BUMP

Offline ChaoticLove

Bump, and GL to your faction.  :-*

thank you for the bump and the wishes of luck much appreciated 

Offline ChaoticLove

Leader
ChaoticLove

Director
Murcas

Marshal
DEATHNEWBIE
kitt

Executor
EvilLavender
LagoonaBIue

Today is a very happy day for us Wonderlandians we got our icon and I guess in some eyes that makes us completely official lol

Offline ChaoticLove

Offline ChaoticLove

Bump Bump

Come on over to Wonderland it is time for a tea party :)

Offline ChaoticLove

Offline ChaoticLove

;) ^-^ ;) ^-^ ;) ^-^ ;) ^-^ ;) ^-^ ;) ^-^ ;) ^-^ ;) ^-^ ;) ^-^ ;) ^-^

Leader
ChaoticLove

Director
Murcas

Marshal
DEATHNEWBIE
kitt

Executor
EvilLavender
LagoonaBIue

Today is a very happy day for us Wonderlandians we got our icon and I guess in some eyes that makes us completely official lol
Last Edit: Mar 15, 2015, 12:03 am by ChaoticLove

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Gl with faction  :smiley:

Offline ChaoticLove

Leader
ChaoticLove

Director
Murcas

Marshal
DEATHNEWBIE
kitt

Executor
EvilLavender
LagoonaBIue

Offline ChaoticLove

Leader
ChaoticLove

Director
Murcas

Marshal
DEATHNEWBIE
kitt

Executor
EvilLavender
LagoonaBIue

BUMP BUMP

Offline ChaoticLove

Leader
ChaoticLove

Director
Murcas

Marshal
DEATHNEWBIE
kitt

Executor
EvilLavender
LagoonaBIue

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434