Epic Perfect World

Voting Problems;

Offline LanaFair

• Characters: Zyreena
  • Faction: The Rift
This is my first time having problems with this, but ever since the change where we can now get three gold all together I'm unable to vote it keeps saying the site is offline and then I try on another computer and it says I've voted already and can't vote again for like four hours or how ever long ago I've tried, then when I get on game I still have the same amount that I've had for a while. Is anyone able to help or maybe shine some light on this?

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
What for the Browser u Use ?

Offline LanaFair

Ive tried both FireFox and Chrome, I've already cleared the history and cookies and everything.

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
same problem here...

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
same problem, but i got only once earlier,

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
http://topg.org doesn't work for you guys or?

If it says: "You can vote in ....  " it means that either someone from your IP already voted or you have already voted and gold has been sent.

Offline LanaFair

It tells me the site is offline, and the one time it went through it's said I've already voted and the gold has not gone through.

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
Why is everything working fine here?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Well if it says that site is offline, it's problem of the voting site, but they should fix it really soon.

Offline LanaFair

I don't understand that though, I've asked around and people say it's not offline for them and it's been offline for me. I've tried voting a few times when the people say it's working for them then it doesnt work for me.

bvanharjr

Works just fine for me on any browser that I use with both sites. Clear your cache and cookies.

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
I hate how the captcha wants me to select images of Steaks and Identifying the woman in the picture. LOL

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I hate how the captcha wants me to select images of Steaks and Identifying the woman in the picture. LOL

Same.

Offline LanaFair

Works just fine for me on any browser that I use with both sites. Clear your cache and cookies.

I've tried that, that's why I'm asking to see if anyone can maybe help me with the problem since that's not working.