Epic Perfect World

Kill GM Event

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
if this is really such a bad problem there's always the option to separate the ranged/melee classes to different gms or act in turns. it wouldn't fix that melee classes could aoe on each other but that doesn't seem to be what the OP has an issue with 

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
if this is really such a bad problem there's always the option to separate the ranged/melee classes to different gms or act in turns. it wouldn't fix that melee classes could aoe on each other but that doesn't seem to be what the OP has a problem with 

It's not a bad idea and we can test it, but I was hosting this alone and it's usually much simpler and less complaints.
I get OPs problem but there's really no effective way I can think of to counter that. I can ban AoE's but I can hardly see who's PKing, never mind AoEing.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
There should be like E-date GM Event Cause Valentines.

On topic: If you're a Sin you can spark, Seeker doesnt have problems with this. Wb can sit tiger. Wr is tanky enough. Also you can use Genie skills so i dont see a problem at all. Unless your gears arent good enough to sustain little damage.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
There should be like E-date GM Event Cause Valentines.

On topic: If you're a Sin you can spark, Seeker doesnt have problems with this. Wb can sit tiger. Wr is tanky enough. Also you can use Genie skills so i dont see a problem at all. Unless your gears arent good enough to sustain little damage.
problem is that atleast 40 ppl at event
atleast 10 aoe(ok 20 (: )
each aoe deals 4k
u cant sustain that damage unless u aps gm and have bloodpaint and ur dmg is higher than 30k/hit with 4.00 to get healed enough
also is that u get sealed stunned or any other effect
i started to death chain gm to redirect the dmg from me towards gm and it ended up with me geting 2 kills in a row? then not being allwoed to come back
so ye...if death chain= bad
if i die= again qq
;c

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
This event is should be rightly renamed "Let The Ranged Aoe Everyone Near The GM To Greater Increase our Chances of Winning" because that is what this is. The GM's know of this and try to fix by saying "PK Is not allowed, but aoes are"
which fix nothing at all. Comment if you agree
  :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:
i love u man LOLOL
wont pk stay in sz wait for last 10% hp
then 3 spark +dew of star go aps gm : )
and last round get a squad
rg and fk who is there like what i did =\ O:-) O:-) ^-^ ;)

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
problem is that atleast 40 ppl at event
atleast 10 aoe(ok 20 (: )
each aoe deals 4k
u cant sustain that damage unless u aps gm and have bloodpaint and ur dmg is higher than 30k/hit with 4.00 to get healed enough
also is that u get sealed stunned or any other effect
i started to death chain gm to redirect the dmg from me towards gm and it ended up with me geting 2 kills in a row? then not being allwoed to come back
so ye...if death chain= bad
if i die= again qq
;c
Look at Nightfury's post he played it smart.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Look at Nightfury's post he played it smart.
Again, look at my post
'different effect'
effect of dragon bow = purge
yes, it happens to get purged, life aint only roses, im not giving a damn whatsoever, ill just death chain and win event
is sad to play WR/WB/Seeker ( :

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
  :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:
i love u man LOLOL
wont pk stay in sz wait for last 10% hp
then 3 spark +dew of star go aps gm : )
and last round get a squad
rg and fk who is there like what i did =\ O:-) O:-) ^-^ ;)
yes BEST pt leader lol , only know play smart  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Pixel death very scary :'(

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
I find the event fun...
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 07:06 pm by WhoThisWhoThat