Epic Perfect World

advanced sage/demon

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Do those skills replace existing ones? Kinda skeptical on going further if I'm going to lose important skills. Particularly for blademaster.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
Sage/demon skills do not replace your old ones. They just become better, but you have to consider what kind of blademaster you want to be. A demon one is the one, most prefer and I don't know much about the sage one. I highly recommend you to take the "risk" which isn't actually a risk, it's a chance of becoming better and stronger than you are now. Being a sage cleric you get OP heals so it means you support better and being a demon one gives you better fighting skills. Anyway, what I suggest you to do, is to ask a pro bm and see what he recommends you. Becoming sage or demon either is a must tough. :/ Obviously you haven't played PWI before so have fun in this server  ^-^ See you in-game!!!
Last Edit: Feb 12, 2015, 12:31 pm by Luist

Offline Ꮤolf

• God's God.
  • Fearless.
  • Characters: Sylentic
  • Faction: ☆Crimson
They do not replace your current skills. If you make your skills demon/sage it gives a bonus, your skills will become stronger/cooldown reduction.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
What do you mean by advanced sage/ demon skills?
If you mean the primal skills: those that combine 2 skills will be merged into 1, you lose the skills you had and get 1 new skill.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Ofc if 'advanced sage/demon' = primals
on WR u wont feel any difference tbh, if u have or not, only sword stance + sword chi skill will be an improvement, the rest are pretty useless?

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Ofc. u can, its depend on yourself which primal skills u wan't learn,,
but i must say advance skills u only got from primal for demon and sage

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Oh THOSE are the primal skills. Ok, I am still behind the times on everything added to the game. Was looking at them in the EPW database.

Also already a sage BM.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence