Epic Perfect World

Rest in Peace, Shinbu.

EricaMurcas

Okay, before this turns into a poo storm, I did it because I wanted those that didn't play PWI anymore to know that he had passed away, I wasn't trying to be disrespectful towards him. If anything, I respected him a great deal. I also posted it because he was a friend and, all though he's not here to read it, I wanted to wish him a farewell and tell him that he will be missed. Silly, I know, but that's just how I feel. I don't hate or disrespect you in any way, Mira; you have a right to your opinion and it should be respected.

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Eh if this is the same Shinbu that I used to see in WC at santuary(an assassin, etc), I imagine WC there has got boring now.

I also had the pleasure of 1v1 with him there on my seeker(I lost) and we played together quite a bit.
Last Edit: Feb 12, 2015, 02:37 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Kia

Okay, before this turns into a poo storm, I did it because I wanted those that didn't play PWI anymore to know that he had passed away, I wasn't trying to be disrespectful towards him. If anything, I respected him a great deal. I also posted it because he was a friend and, all though he's not here to read it, I wanted to wish him a farewell and tell him that he will be missed. Silly, I know, but that's just how I feel. I don't hate or disrespect you in any way, Mira; you have a right to your opinion and it should be respected.

Everyone who lost contact with him after quitting Sanctuary wouldn't have found out about it if it wasn't for you.

So for that matter: Thank you for letting us know.

As for the rest:

It gives the people who knew him - and used to be friends with him like me - a chance to grief. He was way too young to leave this world and it's nice to see how many friends honor his memory. We will most likely never get to know if he sees it now that he is gone but there is always room for hope. That's at least what i choose to believe in.

Keep in mind that funerals, memorial services and everything connected to it are not for the dead. They are for the ones the dead person leaves behind.
Last Edit: Feb 11, 2015, 07:48 pm by ☕

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
May he rest in peace.  :sad:

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Rest in peace, for all who knew him, sorry for your loss.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
rest in peace brother

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Opulence

Life is defiantly fragile, so be kind to one another. You just never know :/. Condolences to those who knew him.

EricaMurcas

I'm sorry you find this offensive, I really am. I meant no disrespect. Locking this thread, now.