• Je vous vivre ma vie avec vous
  • Characters: Eleanora

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Condolences to all those he loved.

Angelica

My condolences to his family and friends. Rest in peace.

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I wonder if anyone will notice my death :sad:

rip :'(

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Ꮤolf

• God's God.
  • Fearless.
  • Characters: Sylentic
  • Faction: ☆Crimson
Rest in peace..  :normal-23:

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Dunno who Shinbu is but rest in peace
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline AtiIIa

• Front line mercenary
  • Disbander of guilds
  • Characters: AtiIIa
  • Faction: Crown
R.I.P. shin-shin, old pal... i'll miss dearly.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
For all of you that played PWI and were on the server Sanctuary, Shinbu passed away last night in his sleep. He wasn't well known here, because he didn't play a lot. I figured that a few of you may have remembered him and felt it was the right thing to do to tell you all of his passing. You will be missed, Shinbu; rest well, wherever you lay your no longer weary head.
i know him when u was on sanctuaty, sorry i late on this topic :( my condolences with his family and friends,,,, RIP Mate

Offline Indecisive

• Beginner
  • Characters: Indecisive
  • Faction: Artifex
I've known Shinbu for a very long time and this is still incredibly difficult for me to even try to imagine having happened to him. Frankly, I don't really know what to say. We've had our arguments but he's always been a good friend and was there for me when I needed him. Rest in peace... My sincerest condolences to his other friends, family and his loved ones.

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
That made me feel sad even though I don't know him... R.I.P. My condolences to everyone close to him and his family... :'(

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

EricaMurcas

The cause isn't known yet, things fell silent after the initial post. I had time to think about it over night, and I recall Shinbu mentioning health problems, so it may have been complications from his condition. He wasn't specific as to what he had, so I really can't tell you much more than he passed away in his sleep. I wish I knew more; I, too, would've liked to known.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I dont get why some of you made threads saying "rest in peace"(Yeah its not the first i have seen)... Actually i'd hate if someone ever did it to me... Someone who has passed away deserves the chance of resting in peace without someone trying to mention him even if its on internet... For 1 second i thought this forums have been turned in facebook where people without anything to do has to post these stuff. Anyway, dont hate me or judge me... Thats my point of view and you have my condolences for that.  :normal-36: