Epic Perfect World

question about Reduce physical damage taken

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
I am not much in to game mechanics and honestly dont post any "calculation formula" mostly i am just curious
What is the difference between Reduce physical damage taken and physical damage reduce, if any?
Is it the same thing that adds up on the r8 set?

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
How id describe it is:

Reduce physical damage taken by % means u take that % less damage from physical attacks done on you.

Physical damage reduce % affects the enemy reducing their physical damage stat by that %.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
How id describe it is:

Reduce physical damage taken by % means u take that % less damage from physical attacks done on you.

Physical damage reduce % affects the enemy reducing their physical damage stat by that %.

ty :pig-1:

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
How id describe it is:

the op meant this. i thought it's the same thing just in different words. it doesn't reduce someone else's stat.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
the op meant this. i thought it's the same thing just in different words. it doesn't reduce someone else's stat.

Yes i was wondering if the RPDT adds up in the r8 set%

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Well I think the cap is 89 % reduction.One of those is not affected by the cap. I could be wrong though. It was like that on bd.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Well I think the cap is 89 % reduction.One of those is not affected by the cap. I could be wrong though. It was like that on bd.

i'm pretty sure they are the same, but as far as i remember 95% is cap or rdp or rdm not 89, could be wrong idk but im pretty sure it is.

infernchidhu

Yes i was wondering if the RPDT adds up in the r8 set%
It does, the set bonus 15% adds up with ur gear values like from cape helmet etc etc. You can reach like 80% RPDT but mystics will still 1 shot u, only problem.  :smiley:

infernchidhu

i'm pretty sure they are the same, but as far as i remember 95% is cap or rdp or rdm not 89, could be wrong idk but im pretty sure it is.
Doesn't even matter, cant reach more than 8x% even if perfect GM edit gear  :smiley:

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
I think that it's the same but correct me if I'm mistaken.   :pig-1:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Actually 1 point of reduce phy dmg taken reduce 1.5 phy dmg.Thats why i dont take 1 shot to Elimination and Knife Throw.  :smiley:

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
with all the attack lvls and def lvls phy and mag def are shiit

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
remove 25 attack and 25 def levels from r8 bonus from all classes leave them with what they have after so phy and mag def matter