Epic Perfect World

Guard Glitching to kill others

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
should just remove the function all together i hate when people glitch and call themselves op. if u agree this function should be removed or at least weakened post it here
Last Edit: Sept 17, 2012, 02:57 pm by Jeff_Lord
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline operator

• NSA Spy
  • You just got NSA'd
Its to be expected from people, especially that guild.  People like to boost their ego ingame by any means even if it means abusing game mechanics, or resorting to e-bullying.  I dont think anything can be done about pulling gaurds tho cause if you make them stationery then whats the point of having the gaurds npc?  Unless its possible to make the gaurds not attack peoples all class pets.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
they attack pets cuz pets are considered "monters" so yea...i'll tell agatio if anything can be done.

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
ye its annoying people have to ruin the game for others
Its to be expected from people, especially that guild.  People like to boost their ego ingame by any means even if it means abusing game mechanics, or resorting to e-bullying.  I dont think anything can be done about pulling gaurds tho cause if you make them stationery then whats the point of having the gaurds npc?  Unless its possible to make the gaurds not attack peoples all class pets.

Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
they attack pets cuz pets are considered "monters" so yea...i'll tell agatio if anything can be done.

LoL i never knew they attacked pets ^^
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
LoL i never knew they attacked pets ^^
neather did i till i saw it happen to me and alot of others o.o
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
in all honesty... i dont see the point of having guards at all. People can just fly over or around them, so there's really no point in my eyes. Yes its a nice feature, and i like it, PvP=murder in the game, so Guards who kill "murders" on sight is a nice feature for authenticity, albeit slightly useless. But if people are capible of abusing a feature that, for the most part, is mainly aesthetic, and using it to kill others i see no reason why we should have it at all. If its rarely abused it's fine, but if it becomes widespread, i vote we just remove them all together, or make it so they dont attack. The only reason i can see for having them, is for when some ass pulls jewelscalen into arch, in which case the guards can come butcher him. But that isnt really an issue here cause we can kill him fairly easily, as opposed to pwi, where arch is dotted with people of all levels, particularly between lvl 20-40 to whom jewel is deadly to. Thats just my opinion at least.
Last Edit: Nov 19, 2012, 06:46 am by Auriel
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline LordTrav

• And may the odds be ever in your favor.
I didnt know you could use them for your own evil plot. Ive glitched the two guards in town time and time again (since playing cleric on pwi before sins showed their evil daggers) but I only ever did it for my own amusement. I love standing in the middle of Lost with my "bodyguards" it makes me standing there waiting out PK time a little more interesting. How are they used as a weapon? Or should I not ask because it may corrupt my innocent views on my pets?

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Lol, I hate it when people do such things like this, pulling the guard's and using them to kill people...errr not really a reason for it. x_x

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.