Epic Perfect World

Laughable - Artifex vs Holy Alliance PK

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation

Song List:
1. August Alsina- Hell On Earth 0:00
2. Ace Hood - It's Going Down (Feat. Meek Mill) 0:48
3. JAY Z - Oceans Feat. Frank Ocean 4:35

Keep it classy
Last Edit: Feb 10, 2015, 04:02 am by Cynix
I'm basically 40

Offline Kia

Wheeeeeeeeeeee.

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
Great video ,Pumpkin.
I like first song veri much. What is name pls ?

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
good vid  another ez   :normal-10:
idk why this ppls even leave sz
>< winner

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Last Edit: Feb 11, 2015, 09:44 am by ☠EvilTouch☠
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Last Edit: Feb 11, 2015, 09:44 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Well first pks we had we could outnumber you , but in this last pks , you guys can actually bring same numbers , and i think if Warning and hangover were in one guild it would be way easier , because of sigs. Since you can bring same numbers , you actually have advantage , you are all in same guild , don't take this as im trying to say we would win if we get together in 1 guild , but would've more chanllenge for both guilds i think o.o , please do not take this comment as a drama.. Nice video sexy Quinn  ^-^ , do not use such Tittle videos .l.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Well first pks we had we could outnumber you , but in this last pks , you guys can actually bring same numbers , and i think if Warning and hangover were in one guild it would be way easier , because of sigs. Since you can bring same numbers , you actually have advantage , you are all in same guild , don't take this as im trying to say we would win if we get together in 1 guild , but would've more chanllenge for both guilds i think o.o , please do not take this comment as a drama.. Nice video sexy Quinn  ^-^ , do not use such Tittle videos .l.

One good thing about alliances is the ability to fac sig more. It might not be mass numbers in one spot, but using the 2 guilds to your advantage, you could fac sig in 2 different spots and cause.confusion, making collapsing easy. It has it's pros and cons, and your 100% right. Just use your current situation to your advantage. Personally, I like the idea of coordination in 2 spots. Thanks for no drama friend  ;)

Oh and cynix. Your videos are too good bro. Gotta tone them down before aga forced to nerf your epicness.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Grab

• Old Player
  • Characters: Praeludium / Pharisees
  • Faction: Warning
Nice Video Idol Quinn music and gameplay makes me Wow...  :normal-8:

Offline Kia

Welcome back to life, beloved Media Section.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Welcome back Media section , i missed you.
Last Edit: Feb 11, 2015, 09:46 am by ☠EvilTouch☠
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Nice video, btw.  ^-^
Last Edit: Feb 11, 2015, 09:46 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

juliusisreal

lol nice video master  :tiger-3:

Offline Kia

It  took me long enough to find a decent proxy but i finally manged to watch it in 720p.

I am amazed of you and us as a team because... keep in mind that the part at Timberfield was a fight around 20v20 and see what we did to them.  :-X

Only flaw: Tracklist missing.  :sad:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I have a question: Do you just go on dictionary.com and like use the word of the day for your video titles or?