Epic Perfect World

Essential Things

Offline SilenceRTDF

Well, here are 2 features that I would like to suggest.

1) Add 1 more PVE farm location, like the Land of Eternal Sleep (75). The problem is that there are always about 40 people there, while the number of mobs is approximately 60+, which is not enough proportional. It is the only place where people who start playing here can farm some epic coins without being killed etc.

2) Add some valuable items in the game shop, maybe even epic coins, in order to increase demand for gold.

Thank you in advance.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
1. You can also farm in NS or TT for ec + plenty of ways to farm stuff you can sell for ec.
There is no need for this, but it wouldnt hurt i guess so w/e.

2. -1, no.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
TT is a great place to farm for starters, if you can get 2-3 toons  to open the chests only, you'll be making plenty of ec daily. Ns is gamble as always, I've noticed that a lot of people target you guys since you've drawn a lot of attention since you joined this server

Offline SilenceRTDF

The point is that the mobs at 75 also give good experience, so by farming there you get double reward. By the way. if you go now to see what happens at 75, you will see 20 seekers farming. There is not enough place for everyone.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Well, here are 2 features that I would like to suggest.

1) Add 1 more PVE farm location, like the Land of Eternal Sleep (75). The problem is that there are always about 40 people there, while the number of mobs is approximately 60+, which is not enough proportional. It is the only place where people who start playing here can farm some epic coins without being killed etc.\
Do you know about location in Starry Wilds (243, 247)?

bvanharjr

1) Starry Wilds.

2) -1.

Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director
  • Characters: time
  • Faction: Outcasts☆ 2018
1) N/A

2) +1, gold is essentially worthless after endgame, since buying everything with EC is easier since the volume went up significantly since everyone started making alts to do things like BH, Ares, etc. Realistically, the only thing you can do with gold now (that would be worth it), is selling it for EC. Not suggesting that EC be added to boutique, but more valuable items that don't negatively affect the economy would be good.

2.1) Mini suggestion: Add the supreme robe mats that you get from TM runs to boutique at a high/fair price? The instance itself is easy, but finding parties is honestly annoying.