Epic Perfect World

Re.: GV Level Pk

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Pedro, who will believe to your SS'es   :normal-3:

Why would a SS of 8 people in squad be fake, are you really that implying my SS is fake ?
I'll post the empty TW video for you, so you can say the video is fake , and we probably lost the TW  :normal-2:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
As you won 13v10 GA wasnt even squaded up. I wasnt gonna say anything but lol youre feeling far too good about yourself for winning that and keep bringing it up acting all tough. GJ GG you are pro w/e idc.

By not showing to TW today you just admitted you know you cant handle things unless you have more numbers though.
Why you didnt go to have some fun and get some practice i fail to understand though. Can't bear more shame?
Why you guys no show MOB for TW?  :)) :))  :))

How can we prove something if you guys ( or warning ) dont show ?LOL...
We have offered Warning / HangOver plenty times a shot to prove it, TW or PK Wise.
Not our fault they dont accept , or don't come to TW.
Not long ago i even suggested that they would both bid on us for TW , in order of it to actually happen. And if they do bid on us at this rate we would defend both in all honesty.

Our RG spot was quiete empty tbh , my squad beeing there was to prove you that we were not 80 , we couldn't even have full squads. I don't think i'd need to enlight this , but i guess your common sense is close to none so i point it out now.

Look like mad cause no TW. Why ask for TW when already merged with #1 rival xpend?  :))

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
Why would a SS of 8 people in squad be fake, are you really that implying my SS is fake ?
I'll post the empty TW video for you, so you can say the video is fake , and we probably lost the TW  :normal-2:
I think u need a real life.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server

Look like mad cause no TW. Why ask for TW when already merged with #1 rival xpend?  :))

Yeah bro , i'm so mad i'm beating my keyboard , because you know ... Was suuuuchhh  a surprise, like no one knew you guys wouldn't show LOOOOOOL we all expected warning to give us a 3h tw  :normal-11:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

i was there, i tried but mobs too stronk  :tiger-11: :tiger-12:

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
As you won 13v10 GA wasnt even squaded up. I wasnt gonna say anything but lol youre feeling far too good about yourself for winning that and keep bringing it up acting all tough. GJ GG you are pro w/e idc.

By not showing to TW today you just admitted you know you cant handle things unless you have more numbers though.
Why you didnt go to have some fun and get some practice i fail to understand though. Can't bear more shame?

You don't sqd I don't care you can see your eps are healing sqd members..I use aoe heal to heal non sqd member too :<
Guess you would show for TW if no people are there right? Ok I don't give a freaking fck

stop crying in epw forums lol
you could have wasted ur energy in showing the TW instead of giving excuses in here

1st I don't cry no need
2nd If you'd know the words 'Real life' you would know better ijs :3

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning

Go ahead. And I do forget many things, but some i dont  :normal-3: Maybe its not fake but you know why im suggesting that. I think Im not the only person that remember you posting SS from another PK with harpist while he wasnt even online   :normal-47:

On topic:
.                                                                                                     

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
http://prntscr.com/635q0n

We didn't even had full squads ...or 8 squads made in fact...
I dont think we were even 55 if i'm correct, considering how empty our RQ for TW was...

But it doesn't matter , because you will simply not show even it's 80vs80. There is nothing you can say , untill you prove me , and everyone else on the server different. So don't bother making out excuses, either prove everyone different , or just dont reply.
I think everyones careometer reached maximum after this screen

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥

This ^ xD

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Guess you would show for TW if no people are there right? Ok I don't give a freaking fck

wouldnt be the first time
why not? its a game. stop taking it so damn seriously.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Artifex got mad on a video about them....
So many peasants

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

1st I don't cry no need
2nd If you'd know the words 'Real life' you would know better ijs :3
real life ?? wow teach me please
during the TW time .. you been camping in forums and replying useless words
oh is this ur rl

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
wouldnt be the first time
why not? its a game. stop taking it so damn seriously.

When I'd take it serious I would get mad from getting killed or insulted or I would be on 24/7 cause game = life
But I'm not sorry...I do have a life a REAL life so no need to take a game serious

real life ?? wow teach me please
during the TW time .. you been camping in forums and replying useless words
oh is this ur rl

I don't need to be on a comp to read your useless bullshiit there's something it's called phone o; guess you heard of it if not go google
And I don't camp forums Q-Q I sorry
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 09:20 pm by Rediculous

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
whats wrong with all of u omg................can we pk in game or ?
sadness lvl above 99999999k

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
I think u need a real life.

I need a life because i'm able to count? Or i can actually back up my arguements ? Unlike you , who never said anything close to make sense on these forums.

Go ahead. And I do forget many things, but some i dont  :normal-3: Maybe its not fake but you know why im suggesting that. I think Im not the only person that remember you posting SS from another PK with harpist while he wasnt even online   :normal-47:

On topic:

Even tho english isn't your first language , your lack of understanding is unreal. Cause when i posted that SS , i said , and you can still go check the thread " take this PK from a few days as example". But since you dont understand english , and your common sense is pretty much none, i don't expect you to understand. Maybe you will just keep saying " ahahah yeah ahahah lie xDDDD photoshop ahahha yeah xDDDDD" cause that seems to be your only arguement  :normal-11:

Everyone did care enough to reply , not once , not twice ,but several times. So my post and SS was worthy, ty very much.