Epic Perfect World

Re.: GV Level Pk

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
40 y/o person talking on a game thinking she/he/it is the sht
nuff said :ddd & gz on the win  :police:

24 y/o

It's funny how salty you guys are though.

:normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3:

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one

nuff said

Okii how may ppl did we have?
You couldn't count I guess? I mean how can you count if no one is there lel
You could be proud of winning would we attend..but we didn't so stfu and go back to your corner ;3

And I'm out for real now

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
24 y/o

It's funny how salty you guys are though.

:normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3:
Stress is not good for your health calm

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
You could be proud of winning would we attend..but we didn't so stfu and go back to your corner ;3

And I'm out for real now

http://prntscr.com/635q0n

We didn't even had full squads ...or 8 squads made in fact...
I dont think we were even 55 if i'm correct, considering how empty our RQ for TW was...

But it doesn't matter , because you will simply not show even it's 80vs80. There is nothing you can say , untill you prove me , and everyone else on the server different. So don't bother making out excuses, either prove everyone different , or just dont reply.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1

And I'm out for real now

Counted: 1 rest 79 cowered out I guess

:normal-12::normal-2: :normal-3:

nice video though ... forgot to mention

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran

I dont think we were even 55 if i'm correct, considering how empty our RQ for TW was...

But it doesn't matter , because you will simply not show even it's 80vs80. There is nothing you can say , untill you prove me , and everyone else on the server different. So don't bother making out excuses, either prove everyone different , or just dont reply.
Yes guys prove it please.

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥

You proved you had a sqd gratz to that lol where ss of how many ppl we had? Not there? Alright then be quiet ;3

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Yes guys prove it please.

How can we prove something if you guys ( or warning ) dont show ?LOL...
We have offered Warning / HangOver plenty times a shot to prove it, TW or PK Wise.
Not our fault they dont accept , or don't come to TW.
Not long ago i even suggested that they would both bid on us for TW , in order of it to actually happen. And if they do bid on us at this rate we would defend both in all honesty.

You proved you had a sqd gratz to that lol where ss of how many ppl we had? Not there? Alright then be quiet ;3

Our RG spot was quiete empty tbh , my squad beeing there was to prove you that we were not 80 , we couldn't even have full squads. I don't think i'd need to enlight this , but i guess your common sense is close to none so i point it out now.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
Gm please clean thread and be useful :rolleyes:

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
Our RG spot was quiete empty tbh , my squad beeing there was to prove you that we were not 80 , we couldn't even have full squads. I don't think i'd need to enlight this , but i guess your common sense is close to none so i point it out now.

1st I didn't say you were 80 so no need to prove
2nd You could've made full sqds just your sqd wasn't full o;
All shiiit can happen

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
1st I didn't say you were 80 so no need to prove
2nd You could've made full sqds just your sqd wasn't full o;
All shiiit can happen
stop crying in epw forums lol
you could have wasted ur energy in showing the TW instead of giving excuses in here

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
Pedro, who will believe to your SS'es   :normal-3:
.                                                                                                     

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Pedro, who will believe to your SS'es  :normal-4:
Nobody cares if you believe them or not.  :normal-3: :normal-4:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Well sad thing..I can't be on irl shiiit to do :c

Hey bro....bro....BROO
Listen!!
How many times will you bring up the 10vs10 ? You must be stupid lel
If 10vs10 official or not does it really matter? No! Guess why? Cause it's in any way a 10vs10 gg
We won 10vs13 they won 10vs10 actually don't you think winning a 10vs13 is better than winning a 10vs10?

Anyways don't talk if you have nothing nice to say..I'm done here

KEIL GOOD VIDEO <3

As you won 13v10 GA wasnt even squaded up. I wasnt gonna say anything but lol youre feeling far too good about yourself for winning that and keep bringing it up acting all tough. GJ GG you are pro w/e idc.

By not showing to TW today you just admitted you know you cant handle things unless you have more numbers though.
Why you didnt go to have some fun and get some practice i fail to understand though. Can't bear more shame?