Epic Perfect World

Re.: GV Level Pk

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
loook its easy to camp in epw forums with random accounts name and type some useless math about numbers that you cant prove with words
let me tell you this .. dont forget you lost to godsarmy in 10vs10 ( 10 players vs 10 players is same numbers)
let me also remind you that artifex offer you 10vs15 (10 players of artifex vs 15 players of worming ) everyday but warming never accept .. all they do sig on one pt or 3 people .. record it and the upload it to youtube and then come to the forums to post it and act big

if you dont want to accept artifex offer with even numbers fight .. dont talk to me dont cry to me about numbers

P.S. try to invent your own video titles stop coppying others

i'm done with the forums pvp bb

u are bad and mad about a game. u should quit it and get a real life and btw when did u grow balls and a dick
and btw good vid keily <3

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Look i'm not arguing or anything but it gets pretty boring with repetitive comebacks from many people including yourself mate. I'm also sure my guildmates do the same so theres no hypocrisy going and bullshit coming from my side. I feel like if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all but thats just me
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
So many frustrated people...
It's never enough
nice vid

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
loook its easy to camp in epw forums with random accounts name and type some useless math about numbers that you cant prove with words
let me tell you this .. dont forget you lost to godsarmy in 10vs10 ( 10 players vs 10 players is same numbers)
let me also remind you that artifex offer you 10vs15 (10 players of artifex vs 15 players of worming ) everyday but warming never accept .. all they do sig on one pt or 3 people .. record it and the upload it to youtube and then come to the forums to post it and act big

if you dont want to accept artifex offer with even numbers fight .. dont talk to me dont cry to me about numbers

P.S. try to invent your own video titles stop coppying others

i'm done with the forums pvp bb
Why are you still brings up old 10v10 ? They won, so what, we couldn't care less. That push with 30v60 just prove that Artifex need numbers. I see you guys getting butthurt over PK video day by days lol.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Look i'm not arguing or anything but it gets pretty boring with repetitive comebacks from many people including yourself mate. I'm also sure my guildmates do the same so theres no hypocrisy going and bull**** coming from my side. I feel like if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all but thats just me

Agreed i need something more than "Team69 backstab only" :sad:

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Agreed i need something more than "Team69 backstab only" :sad:
Charlize you are not good  :rolleyes:

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
u are bad and mad about a game. u should quit it and get a real life and btw when did u grow balls and a dick
and btw good vid keily <3
this e-dater talking about my rl life
this person reject my 1vs1 requests asking me to grow a dick

:normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10:

Why are you still brings up old 10v10 ? They won, so what, we couldn't care less. That push with 30v60 just prove that Artifex need numbers. I see you guys getting butthurt over PK video day by days lol.
2 weeks ago isnt old

Let me remind you Warning won with GA 10v13

How long all will pretend they are the best? One day you win, another day we will win, thats all
no matter how many random nuke less numbers videos you will post to hide your shame
it will never change the fact that they won vs you guys in official 10vs10 has been approved by both faction leaders 8-0 lol
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 06:33 pm by Ahed

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
this e-dater talking about my rl life
this person reject my 1vs1 requests asking me to grow a dick

:normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10:
So much anger in 1 post

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
veri nice video ^^

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
So much anger in 1 post
talking about anger, how many factions have you joined hopping from them to shut down artifex,cause they trolled you so hard in another server,  yet they end up with disband merg or ally to another factions.. still no shiit as well with every your new hope ,, hahahahha lol

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
talking about anger, how many factions have you joined hopping from them to shut down artifex,cause they trolled you so hard in another server,  yet they end up with disband merg or ally to another factions.. still no **** as well with every your new hope ,, hahahahha lol
Delicious on vendetta
XP, GG OC and now HO
Not that much lol

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Look i'm not arguing or anything but it gets pretty boring with repetitive comebacks from many people including yourself mate. I'm also sure my guildmates do the same so theres no hypocrisy going and bull**** coming from my side. I feel like if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all but thats just me

Noone understands that , then again trashtalking can be fun lol

Not bad video and gameplay was ok , should work on it and all good ( no offense ) .

Offline xzyel

Delicious on vendetta
XP, GG OC and now HO
Not that much lol
hmm from the way i see things happening on sv you will need to add a few more faccs to that list soon  :smiley:
just simply join a facc named anti artifex cuz the hate for artifex its higher then the proud from all of ur previous faccs and tbh  anti  artifex  fits u perfectly ;)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
True that arti has to get the tripple amount of us :c

I guess you will win TW easy then , np. See you in an hour.

P.S.: Not bad video , watched only a bit tho.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
No Pedro, we dont have so many ppl :)
Feel free guys, to post video from wined TW ^^ or 40v80 ^^