Epic Perfect World

Mist's 2 in 1 Competition

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Here we have a winner! Officially best! Winner in self-conceit! You work might be average at best a yet here you go boasting you are good... However that is up for the other to decide regardless of what they think as an artist you show no virtue apart from fapped up ego which you got from people who are no better judges than youself :) Hence this made my day... I have to laugh at that pitiful juvenile behaviour :) I guess some people don't grow some nice maners until others stop showing them in return of such humble approach (this said I pretty much summed up most of ur posts on the forum). For the others :) I think you are too kind to this brat showing him so much false praise :)

she is a good artist though and theres no need to be humble about it or for her to pretend she isnt.

Offline Akeya

• flash animator
  • Characters: AkeyA, AkEyA, RoVie
  • Faction: HellRazor
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Here we have a winner! Officially best! Winner in self-conceit! You work might be average at best a yet here you go boasting you are good... However that is up for the other to decide regardless of what they think as an artist you show no virtue apart from fapped up ego which you got from people who are no better judges than youself :) Hence this made my day... I have to laugh at that pitiful juvenile behaviour :) I guess some people don't grow some nice maners until others stop showing them in return of such humble approach (this said I pretty much summed up most of ur posts on the forum). For the others :) I think you are too kind to this brat showing him so much false praise :)
why would we give false praise? she really is good in her art.. honestly i even envy her self confidence as i have none.. T_T

Angelica

honestly I'd rather see people who are good at what they do admit they're good than spamming "i suck so hard" all day fishing for compliments

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
i don't really feel like the person is going to understand so that's why i didn't make a comment to say all of the things that others replied with.

thank you for trying to explain though. jealousy/anger/trying to bring people down is just what happens sometimes. some art apawolla coming along isn't going to change anything for me so really im not bothered about it, i found it funny to read / reply to tbh

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
Competition will end tonight at 14:00 st, shortening by a day because I don't think anyone else is going to enter anyway. I will hopefully judge and reveal the winners tonight or tomorrow. If anyone is planning to enter and needs a bit more time PM me please.

Also, updated the entries.

I shortened the deadline even more since no PMs (and because i'm really impatient after waiting 3 weeks), 30 minutes until the competition closes.
Last Edit: Feb 28, 2015, 02:06 pm by Mist

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
i don't really feel like the person is going to understand so that's why i didn't make a comment to say all of the things that others replied with.

thank you for trying to explain though. jealousy/anger/trying to bring people down is just what happens sometimes. some art apawolla coming along isn't going to change anything for me so really im not bothered about it, i found it funny to read / reply to tbh

He is not jealous nor angry nor trying to bring anyone down. He wanted to share his 5 cents about something that he doesn't like. He apologizes for the way he expressed himself, but not for expressing his opinions.
I already sent him to wash the dishes as punishment 2k15.
And ffs, no, not Apawolla.

This said, good luck to everyone, I've seen some very Secsi works there.  :normal-23:

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
Event is over! Thanks you everyone for participating with such amazing entries.
The results will be posted sometime today or tomorrow, it will be hard. :'(

I just realised I used my time for the end date... *14:00 st.

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
Winners of Mist's 2in1 Competition
Thank you everyone who entered, all entries were appreciated, I'm sorry if you didn't win this time but there is always next time!
This was a very hard decision to make, for the art part especially; everyone's entries were amazing.

Part 1
.ini

I chose these three as my winners simply because they met all the criteria that I wanted.
Many people who entered didn't meet one of the criteria which was a small face,
I know it's hard so thank you everyone for trying!

First place - Aries

Second place - уныние

Third place - Subtle

Part 2
Art

This was such a hard decision, I loved everyone's art and thanks everyone for putting so much effort into it.
After a long think, these were my 5 favourites.

First place -

Second place - Purify

Third place - P5hng

Fourth place - Lonicera

Fifth place - Betsiani

I will be sending the prizes sometime today so please me patient.
Thank you again everyone who participated; there is a participation prize.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Grats everyone, entries were amazingbru!  :normal-42: :normal-23:

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
Prizes sent to Aries, Subtle, Narcissism, Purify, Lonicera and Betsiani.
If there are any issues with the prizes please PM me on the forum/ingame.
P5hng and уныние please PM me your ingame names so I can send you your prizes.

I will be sending the participation rewards tomorrow.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
уныние = GIoom (copy as i wrote it with i)
its in her shop (:

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
уныние = GIoom (copy as i wrote it with i)
its in her shop (:

She already messaged me but thanks.

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
I was away for a few days, I'll send the participation rewards now.

Update: Prizes sent to
Luli
Finola
Dusted
Oleander
Maxijack
Hazelbuns
Chawlie
Soorows
MrsCybogFox
Xanadu
Scintilla
miyuki
Akeya
Three
Betsiani

If you're not on the list or didn't receive a prize, please PM me. It means i don't know your char name.
Last Edit: Mar 08, 2015, 12:54 pm by Mist

icyyuki

Thank you and gratz to winners!  :D

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I was away for a few days, I'll send the participation rewards now.

Update: Prizes sent to
Luli
Finola
Dusted
Oleander
Maxijack
Hazelbuns
Chawlie
Soorows
MrsCybogFox
Xanadu
Scintilla
miyuki
Akeya
Three
Betsiani

If you're not on the list or didn't receive a prize, please PM me. It means i don't know your char name.

Don't forget this pokemon  :normal-37: