Offline Akeya

• flash animator
  • Characters: AkeyA, AkEyA, RoVie
  • Faction: HellRazor
im good

you're not good! sooooo GOOD! :monkey-15: love ur work  :normal-48: :normal-48:

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
im good

It's amazing o.o wow

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
my 2nd entry for the Art part . . .
bad time to post it after the last artistwonder hue xD
not done yet i guess... will do when i get a nice idea what to add so it doesnt look so empty >:

Done... i think

:normal-48:

Offline meteora8888

im good

(click to show/hide)

commissions are closed for now but someday

+ty everyone who agrees i am good

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Here we have a winner! Officially best! Winner in self-conceit! You work might be average at best a yet here you go boasting you are good... However that is up for the other to decide regardless of what they think as an artist you show no virtue apart from fapped up ego which you got from people who are no better judges than youself :) Hence this made my day... I have to laugh at that pitiful juvenile behaviour :) I guess some people don't grow some nice maners until others stop showing them in return of such humble approach (this said I pretty much summed up most of ur posts on the forum). For the others :) I think you are too kind to this brat showing him so much false praise :)
Last Edit: Feb 28, 2015, 11:05 am by meteora8888

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Here we have a winner! Officially best! Winner in self-conceit! You work might be average at best a yet here you go boasting you are good... However that is up for the other to decide regardless of what they think as an artist you show no virtue apart from fapped up ego which you got from people who are no better judges than youself :) Hence this made my day... I have to laugh at that pitiful juvenile behaviour :) I guess some people don't grow some nice maners until others stop showing them in return of such humble approach (this said I pretty much summed up most of ur posts on the forum). For the others :) I think you are too kind to this brat showing him so much false praise :)

im really good im sorry you cannot see how good i am

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member

I see no problem with her saying 'im good' she spent alot of time and effort getting her skill level to this, she should be proud and have 'ego' from it, though I'm pretty sure she's just trolling. Eitherway insulting someone over something they worked so hard to create is low. I suggest you don't do it again.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
I see no problem with her saying 'im good' she spent alot of time and effort getting her skill level to this, she should be proud and have 'ego' from it, though I'm pretty sure she's just trolling. Eitherway insulting someone over something they worked so hard to create is low. I suggest you don't do it again.
Don't mind him GN, he momentarely escaped the cage.
I sent him back to the kitchen already.