• Characters: Sethl & Sasukel
  • Faction: Apollumi

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Or an exchange system like uncannies to raptures o:

Offline Droopeh

Ohpls ancient emblems were hard to farm, this literally takes what? 10 minutes of your time to get a crap load?

Not like it matters if they add it or not, but it's so ridiculously easy that I don't think it's even worth Aga's time.

scatterer3

easy to get like every other pill available in these ways (besides IG which requires tw land) which can be farmed just by flying around and clicking on herbs, if you have the time to do that. even bots can do it. do you not like those being available through elixirs too?

Can't disagree or my turn will be next year on your designing list I bet :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
-1 because people are already spam popping them during PK the second they get purged. Making them easier to get would make purging less effective. Now, people actually have to put a little effort into it if they want them. I think it's okay the way it is. Just my opinion, though.

Offline Almeja

• Characters: Almeja
  • Faction: Artifex
Alex you sexy little porkchop

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Everyone says its easy to farm i wonder why no one ever sold me when i tried buying them :police:
WTB spirit of defence 5 ec each :police:

scatterer3

GM make them sell-able for 5 ec pls.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
Everyone says its easy to farm i wonder why no one ever sold me when i tried buying them :police:
WTB spirit of defence 5 ec each :police:
Because people use them?

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
no thanks, i don't wanna get automatically disadvantaged by leaving sz even more. 70% of population is using them already, let me at least be able to kill the other 30% with a class that can't purge.

Offline ʳᵘˢᵉ

• (ᵔᴥᵔ)
-1 for original thing

Or an exchange system like uncannies to raptures o:

This would be nice, although I still dunno if it'll happen. Like Alex said, I always get a butt ton of Assaults that I never use.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
no thanks, i don't wanna get automatically disadvantaged by leaving sz even more. 70% of population is using them already, let me at least be able to kill the other 30% with a class that can't purge.
what is diference ? if they have a ep or a wb they will have the buffs or they can logs alts and get the buffs so intead of login alts ppl use the pills pk is never fair deal with it.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
What about adding 10 of them (10 assault 10 def)as reward for BH 2? xdd

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
What about adding 10 of them (10 assault 10 def)as reward for BH 2? xdd
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^